Re: Karen Faye's Twitter
July 22, 2014, 04:28:50 PM
@Do, i like your post, just wanted to highlight this sentence of you,, it just can't hurt to view other scenario's, which I would like to do on this forum.

i do believe its important to continue the research about what happened that day(s) weeks months prior and after the 25th. imo it's great to read everyones perspectives. it enriched my fews on things.

@ Curls thank u , how did you do that, my pc wouldn't allow it.  :computer-losy-smiley:

@ all of us,.... i hope we can continue debating. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

July 22, 2014, 06:06:27 PM
@Do, thanks for your last reply. It made a lot of sense. I can understand where you are coming from. Personally, I have never waited on a BAM. In my heart, I so want to believe and hope and pray that our MJ is ok and well. I just want to know that hes safe. For 4 years I sat back with a million thoughts going thru my head and I didn't know how to process them all. So im here. Hey it free therapy with like minded ladies  :icon_razz:. Other thoughts have gone thru my head. I don't trust the Jacksons at all. I just don't. Maybe when MJ said "they are ALL trying to kill me by poisoning my food"; maybe he wasn't lying. maybe he truly believed that. Did he plan this years ago? I just know that he's no dummy. He's brilliant. But every thought has crossed my mind. Coma? Mental Hospital? Kidnapped? Murdered? Alive and smiling? Why no grief from family? Did he die after the trial and they waited to tell us and that's why theres no public grief from the family or the kids, because they grieved years ago? But at the end of the day, everyday, maybe he outsmarted them all. I'm a believer, I like to think that he did :) I just know that I miss him like crazy and love him endlessly. Endlessly.  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 22, 2014, 11:58:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't understand why people come to a HOAX site and are negative regarding the possibility of the hoax. If you don't believe in it that's fine, but don't come here to discount the opinions of Believers as nonsense. Don't say that Michael would never do this. You don't know what someone would do based on their circumstances. I think theres more to all of this than meets the eye. But please don't make it seem as if we are all delusional. None of what we have been told adds up. None of it. So no, im not buying the BS that we have been sold/told

It's good to meet new people coming to this site and notice that others "non-believers" members are bashing real "believers" theories specially those who follow FRONT and believe 10000000000% that he is none but MJ.

Sweet, don't put non-believers in quotations, it makes sound it sound very harsh. A LOT of believers (very dedicated ones)have been silent for months now cause it's quite obvious there is nothing much left, and if there is that'd be a miracle! This is a time to just be spectators to all the craziness that goes around us. We dont know anything, sitting here in front of our PCs and reading news doesn't help us "know" stuff.

And meanwhile if any of the old members do post some non-believerish stuff, it only means that you have to be 'there for them', not bash them outright. That's very rude given the fact that we have all been together in this journey for five years now. If someone is hopeless about the hoax, then stand up for them, if possible say some nice words or best of all keep silent.

It's very sad to see fans not backing up each other. Plus, don't post about front here and whether he is MJ, this isn't the place.

@michaelslady Do knows this is a hoax site, and I feel at this level some introspection doesn't hurt.

Thriller I'm quoting non believers and believers the same way (why do you highlight that? that's lame in this case) and I did know that if someone that doesn't believe in Front talks about him it doesn't matter but if I or someone that believes in him talks about him then recriminations quickly arrive, I know I'm not welcome to this site anymore so I will leave and btw I'm not bashing anybody, is @DO the one that every time I post attacks me, why? IDK.

Sweet, It's not lame as you put it, I was stressing more on non-believers because 1) you were directing your post to Do, and 2) It automatically suggests the others as real believers. I didn't feel the need to explain that separately as I felt you'd understand what I was trying to say. My post was very clear, if you are more hopeful, share it!
Any person who had supported front was requested not to and if there ever was a discussion about him it was only to bash him. No one said you are not welcome here. Do wasn't attacking you, please stop taking things personally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 23, 2014, 12:21:39 AM
@Do, thanks for your last reply. It made a lot of sense. I can understand where you are coming from. Personally, I have never waited on a BAM. In my heart, I so want to believe and hope and pray that our MJ is ok and well. I just want to know that hes safe. For 4 years I sat back with a million thoughts going thru my head and I didn't know how to process them all. So im here. Hey it free therapy with like minded ladies  :icon_razz:. Other thoughts have gone thru my head. I don't trust the Jacksons at all. I just don't. Maybe when MJ said "they are ALL trying to kill me by poisoning my food"; maybe he wasn't lying. maybe he truly believed that. Did he plan this years ago? I just know that he's no dummy. He's brilliant. But every thought has crossed my mind. Coma? Mental Hospital? Kidnapped? Murdered? Alive and smiling? Why no grief from family? Did he die after the trial and they waited to tell us and that's why theres no public grief from the family or the kids, because they grieved years ago? But at the end of the day, everyday, maybe he outsmarted them all. I'm a believer, I like to think that he did :) I just know that I miss him like crazy and love him endlessly. Endlessly.  :'(

Have you ever checked your inbox, michaelslady?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 23, 2014, 03:23:42 AM
@Do, thanks for your kind words.  I remain optimistic because anything is possible, and in my head, a death hoax still has more going for it than any other theory.  But you're right, it is good/wise to view other scenarios and always try to disprove whatever it is we think we know. (See my comment to everyone below.)

@Blankie, so ... can I put you on the spot and ask for a recent example of MJ giving 'a clue' to us via the media?

@Shy, I right clicked on the picture, and copied 'image location' between the image brackets thingies that you get when you click 'insert image' on the preview page (next to the Youtube button).  It just happened to work this time, but it doesn't always! I share your computer frustrations!  :computer-losy-smiley:

@everyone, we've strayed way off topic now - would it be a good idea to open a new thread, along the lines of the old 'how do you feel after 4 years' or 'why are you still here' ones?  We clearly have a lot we want to say/get off our chests at this time!

Or maybe it would be more constructive to use the 'revisiting old stuff' thread and actually tackle head-on some of our long held hoax 'evidence'.

Above all let's make sure we stay civil and kind to each other.  :bearhug:
Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 05:58:52 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 23, 2014, 04:22:43 AM

@everyone, we've strayed way off topic now - would it be a good idea to open a new thread, along the lines of the old 'how do you feel after 4 years' or 'why are you still here' ones?  We clearly have a lot we want to say/get off our chests at this time!

Or maybe it would be more constructive to use the 'revisiting old stuff' thread and actually tackle head-on some of our long held hoax 'evidence'.

Above let's make sure we stay civil and kind to each other.  :bearhug:

Yes, thank you curls....we should open a thread to talk about all the theories going on our head and discuss it one by one. Souza, is that okay?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

July 23, 2014, 06:06:56 AM

Above let's make sure we stay civil and kind to each other.  :bearhug:

Yes, thank you curls....we should open a thread to talk about all the theories going on our head and discuss it one by one. Souza, is that okay?

I think that is a good idea!
Personally i know were Do is comming from.

I am not here for a return anymore, i want to know the truth one way or another!
To know who the leeches are ,and make sure to be here if we are needed for justice 
Offcource i stil hope that MIchael is safe and alive.
I stil dont believe Michael died 25 june 2009.
But what did happen that day? And why all the strange things i saw..The differend Michaels etc..For what purpose?
We have Theories,but no real evidence in to the why.
I am affraid wen we turn our back to this,we fail him wen he finally wil call us for help.
But i wont be a lookalike Elvis fan.( :errrr:)
I was not a fan to begin with..I loved Michaels music but thats it.
I learned so much about the man wen i started investigating about him, wen my gut feeling told me there was something verry wrong from de O2 and his death.
Thats why i came here and i am stil here.

@Sweet Nobody wants you to leave,i certainly dont want that! <3
But understand that not everybody is as sure about things as you are..and you cant make people believe.
You say you are a knower.
I dont know were you found the proof to be a knower,so i say i that i know nothing because i did not see it.
You believe in Front..I dont because i did not see any evidence that made me believe he is Michael..but i am in to every option and keep my eys open
But what we need is to  :smiley_abuv: each others in our thoughts.
I like you al verry much and hate people leaving.
 :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 23, 2014, 06:59:59 AM
I also do like that Curls, as far as i know, there is no Forum where it is open to discus whatever people think has happened and still is happening, it's always from a one way perspective, Believer or Non believer, it should be really awesome to continue to discus and debating about mutiple thoughts.

@Mattie,ofcourse i am not sure of this but my feeling tells me that if MJ is alive (Wich i still sort of believe) he would not feel like  we failed him to discus and talk about other possibillitys, The MJ i have read and saw for these past years has an open mind and want to read and see for himself, to make up his own mind at the end.

Thereby, it's progressive te debate without trying to force our thoughts to others, i havent seen this for a very long time at other places, and i do believe MJ would be proud to see we can talk about the possibillitys with respect, because respect towards eachother is hard to find lately, to be clear i dont talk about this forum.

Even people who display themselfs as MJ,are  making fun of others, and treat them like shit when they dont say, what they want to hear. i still have to think about the words MJ spoke in this is it......it's all for L.O.V.E  that word needs action not words only.

Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:24:54 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

July 23, 2014, 10:26:37 AM
back to topic. have karen's tweets always been protected? i didn't think that was the case but apparently they are now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 23, 2014, 10:30:28 AM
@suspiciousmind  yes they weren't private before, but no problem i'm following her and i can see her tweets. If i find anything interesting, I'll post here right away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 23, 2014, 10:53:47 AM
@suspiciousmind  yes they weren't private before, but no problem i'm following her and i can see her tweets. If i find anything interesting, I'll post here right away.
well i have not seen this resent exchange that has caused the stir can you elaborate on that a bit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 23, 2014, 10:56:36 AM
I'll post the screenshots in some time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 23, 2014, 11:13:16 AM
I'll post the screenshots in some time...

thank you i will check back later. :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 23, 2014, 12:36:15 PM

twitlonger is taking more time to load than usual....if it's possible i'll post more now, if not i'll do it tomorrow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 23, 2014, 04:20:44 PM
@ Curls
Blankie, so ... can I put you on the spot and ask for a recent example of MJ giving 'a clue' to us via the media?

The title of a song of the last album" Love never felt so good" and Michael said in This Is It " Love is important". One way to continue with the speech begun 5 years ago.

The hologram: he has given us new ideas to discuss , investigate, scrutinize as at  the beginning and turn again the attention about  him

...the numerology always present...

...Murray out of jail.....

I have learned that nothing in this great adventure is coincidence, and Michael has no other way to communicate with us , and I think he have fun playing with us.... with L.O.V.E.

But, I repeat, this is just my opinion.. :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions