Hoax Theories > References & Similarities

A comeback?

(1/4) > >>

MichaelJoeJackson:
Hey Hoaxers, How are you all?

By the way sorry if this is in the wrong section, im still new! But I wanted to ask; do you believe Michael Jackson will make a comeback? or no?  I really thought he was gonna come back July/7/2014 but he never did! Is  a comeback possible? and is there "evidence/signs" that there will be a comeback?

(sorry if there is already a topic about a "comeback", i just joined a few days ago)

God bless you all!  :icon_razz:  :icon_e_smile:

Elsa:
Do you mean the return of Michael Jackson? He is still releasing music, dead or alive, so no I don't really see this ending in 'a comeback'.

RK:
Hi Michael Joe.
First let me say welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you had asked if I believed in a physical comeback by MJ at any time during the last 4 years, I would have replied with 'absolutely...no doubt what so ever'.
But as we have inched into the fifth year, I no longer hold such an unwavering confidence, and in all honesty, it is not the most important thing in this whole hoax.
I hope that MJ is happy and is enjoying his post 6/25/09 life. I love that he is able to release great music still, and I have come to appreciate in  greater measure just how protected he is now from impending law suits.
That would have to be a big plus to not returning.
If I am honest, I  have toyed with the idea from time to time  that these new allegations have been fabricated to keep Michael 'dead'. By who? Now that is the million dollar question. All I know is that 'dying' has been very good business for  brand  Michael Jackson. 
And even after airing my doubts  about a return to public view in this thread, there still remains an ember of hope within me that says he never backed down from a fight before, and I fan that flickering thought as I picture little Katy in Moonwalker crying because she misses Michael and then.... Bam...he's there. Perhaps we were guilty of  reading  way too much into his art, but i guess time will tell.... or not.

sweetsunsetwithMJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi Michael Joe.
First let me say welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you had asked if I believed in a physical comeback by MJ at any time during the last 4 years, I would have replied with 'absolutely...no doubt what so ever'.
But as we have inched into the fifth year, I no longer hold such an unwavering confidence, and in all honesty, it is not the most important thing in this whole hoax.
I hope that MJ is happy and is enjoying his post 6/25/09 life. I love that he is able to release great music still, and I have come to appreciate in  greater measure just how protected he is now from impending law suits.
That would have to be a big plus to not returning.
If I am honest, I  have toyed with the idea from time to time  that these new allegations have been fabricated to keep Michael 'dead'. By who? Now that is the million dollar question. All I know is that 'dying' has been very good business for  brand  Michael Jackson. 
And even after airing my doubts  about a return to public view in this thread, there still remains an ember of hope within me that says he never backed down from a fight before, and I fan that flickering thought as I picture little Katy in Moonwalker crying because she misses Michael and then.... Bam...he's there. Perhaps we were guilty of  reading  way too much into his art, but i guess time will tell.... or not.

--- End quote ---

This is it, you have nailed it. Don't worry he will come back. :icon_e_wink:

This hoax is not based on exposing ILLuminati, doctors who makes you get hooked on their drugs, or even his name clearing, this hoax is all about playing with the media and maybe and only "maybe" make some more money to be able to continue with those great humanitarian works specially dedicated to children and of course to surprise his fans and shock the entire world, this phrase: " Elvis didn't do it" always comes to my mind and could be the key of all, I mean first fake his death and then come back.

MichaelJoeJackson:
Thanks everyone for the replies! I appreciate it!
Im so confused, sometimes I believe he will comeback and sometimes i think "wait, why would he comeback...its been 5 years already".
Also do you guys know about the theory that MJ is making a movie?...that explains the green screens at his funeral...this makes me believe that he will comeback and his movie will be released about his life and how he suffered, but also at the same time..maybe he was planning on making a comeback but then changed his mind and decided to stay "dead".  Time will tell I guess!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version