ToveTopic starter

The Jacksons fb-site
July 07, 2014, 07:41:27 AM
I'm just finding some of the Jacksons official fb-site postings bit weird. This is perhaps most contradictory of their official way to speak about the hoax
above this posted picture was a text "We must still dare to believe..."

Their  cover photo is also nice
This is it on background and 2 big videocameras pointing at them.

So, the page isn't an actually clue but almost everything on the site is about Michael, not about the Jacksons!
The "We must still dare to believe..." postings message with Michael drawing has a quite obious message.
Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 07:42:20 AM by Tove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Jacksons fb-site
July 07, 2014, 12:21:19 PM
You know I was thinking the other day, how weird it would be if the Jackson family doesn't really know what happened to mike or where he is. I mean what if they simply lost contact with him completely and they have no clue where he is or if he's dead or alive. What if they concocted the whole death story at the advice of Sony so that they could continue to capitalize on his name and brand? They know if hes out there somewhere, he couldn't dare risk coming back now that the world thinks he's dead right. They knew the fans would start asking after so long, "where is our King of Pop"? They couldn't make us think he was just as home in seclusion for 10 years right. May sound far fetched, but is anything far fetched in this hoax? This may help explain all the things that don't add up and the families lack of grief  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions