I'm waiting for delivery of the book (my bf offered it to me)

I'm mixed about what's written on this post. I mean, you can either think it's true and sad, or think it's staged and consider it is impossible for MJ to live this way.

But how can WE, give it NO DOUBT ?

I mean, if we deny it all, think it's part of the hoax, think it's fake and staged, that MJ never had any issue to go out and enjoy his family life, then where is our COMPASSION ? Where is our ability to listen and trust, to CARE ?

I don't know if what i will read will be true or false, all i know is that i will read it with an open heart, trying to consider about what pain Michael was in.

Anyway, if this book is not 100% true, and if it's only out on some purpose, what would be the point of telling such things, if not to try speak out for someone who can't speak for now.

Since he is dead, it sounds like MJ is "fashion", there is no problem, not even the fact that he is "dead", because after all, he keep selling discs, and making money. But behind this, i think there is a man, maybe willing to return in a different way, or maybe wondering about his image 5 years later...

I don't know, i think this book is interesting because it could have been out sooner than that (to sell even more) so why now, why when MJ is becoming an icon again, with a new album Xscape, why get this book out, this book that makes him  "only human".

I feel there must be some will behind this book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

there is something here that caught my eye :the bodyguards mentioned about this said that michal called it "the burned victim look".....and that means allot....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ummm ok now you guys try not to  :thjajaja121: on me but this was on my facebook feed today. i have been bugged from time to time about the changing face deal. now arnie has constantly talked about these injectables of his. i have been wondering if there was something that could be temporary , and i looks like there is. what do you think? i know this might be a little off topic , but the pic of the burn victim look made me wonder if you might have to put bandages on the injection site for a bit when you did them. or maybe i am just nuts!  :LolLolLolLol: :-[

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SEHF

there is something here that caught my eye :the bodyguards mentioned about this said that michal called it "the burned victim look".....and that means allot....

Xeroform Petrolatum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No. Actually I was thinking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do like the comparison of Dave Dave and Michael wearing bandages.

Either the bodyguards are part of this and trying to give some information to the believers or they are just telling stories that happened those last two years to make Michael appear normal to the media and other people.

I did notice the post from curls when the bodyguard was talking about Murray pulling up and he said he was driving a BMW 745i. The car that was towed from Carolwood was a BMW 645ci. Two different vehicles or maybe the bodyguard doesn't know the make/model of BMW's.

In addition, I thought the kids were sick in late December of 2006 at a hotel not in January of 2007 at a house.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As Javon pulled up and opened the door for Mr Jackson, this guy from the back of the crowd yelled out, “Fuckin’ child molester!”

My heart dropped when I read this and it made me SO sad.  :icon_e_sad:

The fucking asshole that said this.   :icon_mad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions