Re: Is this Murray?
September 23, 2014, 12:04:27 AM
@ SEHF, we got a troll. Somebodys watching. Remember that video that you posted earlier in this thread from youtube? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, well, well. It has now been removed/blocked by Sony. Claiming copyright issue. Hmmm. Wonder why it was removed? Did someone not want us to see something.  :TongueOutSmiley:

The video is not anywhere else online now. this is all the info that I could find You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 23, 2014, 02:21:29 AM
^^^  I don't know the ins and outs of YouTube but it does seem strange how the vid can sit there for a year (it was put on YouTube in May 2013) no problem, then as soon as someone (we) watch it, it gets blocked by Sony! Probably not strange at all, probably that's exactly how it works!

IF I was to think hoaxily, which I don't in this case, I'd say rather than 'someone not wanting us to see something', it's a case of we HAVE seen something, that was intentionally put out there for us to find, and now that we have, let's get it off before it becomes common knowledge!  But like I say, I don't think there's anything fishy going on - it's most likely just the workings of YouTube.

EDIT (a few hours later) - What IS odd is that all the other episodes of Facts of life posted by that person have all been blocked too, but are still on their list of videos ... but not Doo Wah!  That one has been wiped completely!  And other people/other episodes are still up and running - they haven't been blocked so if Sony/YouTube were that concerned about copyright or whatever they haven't done a very good job of cleaning up!

Could anyone here with experience of posting/deleting YouTube vids throw any light on this?
Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:43:51 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2014, 08:09:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could anyone here with experience of posting/deleting YouTube vids throw any light on this?

I cannot throw any light on this, but I remember well a probably similiar case back in 2010 when the American version of an episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful" with Dave Dave vanished from youtube. Shortly before I have been watching it over and over again to catch Dave's voice and compare it to MJ, but this certain episode was suddenly deleted. There still remained a German  version, but Dave's original voice was gone.
I remember thinking how fishy this was back then, as if someone didn't want me to do this comparison, as if it wasn't planned this way and as if someone wanted me/us to stop digging into this.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

September 24, 2014, 09:21:38 PM
@friendlikeme81 and curls, yes this is all sooooo weird and fishy. I was thinking that someone wanted us to see it, got nervous when we did, and removed it. Or someone didn't want us to see it at all. This could work either way. Problem is, in this case, you don't know who is at work here. Wonder who it was that posted that video on youtube to begin with? Wonder who was it that made sure it was removed? Is someone lurking here?  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 25, 2014, 12:49:28 AM
OTOH, many times when a clue is given out, once they (MJ &crew) realize we have it, the source is removed. So it is there as an easter egg waiting to be found. Going with the possible partial ARG purpose, that may be how slippery playing this, can be. We have the clues, but they are buried in mountains of archives like needles in haystacks, only retrievable by hoaxers in forum by searches, and personal files.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 25, 2014, 03:35:31 AM
OTOH, many times when a clue is given out, once they (MJ &crew) realize we have it, the source is removed. So it is there as an easter egg waiting to be found. Going with the possible partial ARG purpose, that may be how slippery playing this, can be. We have the clues, but they are buried in mountains of archives like needles in haystacks, only retrievable by hoaxers in forum by searches, and personal files.

I wonder how many clues are still hidden in haystacks!! I hope we didn't miss any of them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

suspicious mind

September 25, 2014, 08:59:33 AM
umm forgive me if i was asleep , but what exactly did we find in that clip?  :-[ :Pulling_hair: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 25, 2014, 10:19:49 PM
@suspiciousminds, please see page 1 of this thread. see the pic I posted originally. the pic was related to the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 25, 2014, 11:28:02 PM
I watched the video when it was available and noticed something.

At the end of the show there is a TALL guy with a camera - he is taking pics of everyone after they win. You can't see the guys face, but this guy is TALL.

I took some print shots but can't seem to locate them on my computer; I'll keep looking.

If nothing else, I guess I can buy that season and then we'll know for sure!  :icon_razz:

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2014, 01:01:08 AM
please post the pics here if you find them  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2014, 10:34:04 PM
I found a link with the video, but when I click to play it I get this message:

The requested video is not allowed to be played in embedded players.

Does anyone know what this means and can anyone get this video to play?

Here is the link:

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

September 28, 2014, 06:07:22 AM
I found a link with the video, but when I click to play it I get this message:

The requested video is not allowed to be played in embedded players.

Does anyone know what this means and can anyone get this video to play?

Here is the link:

Love you Michael!

nothing.... "the webpage is not available" (here in jermany)

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions