Re: dreams and experiences about Michael
May 30, 2010, 07:11:27 PM
well im a guy so a dream about michael would be weird lol. but the other night i fel asleep with my ipod on , so the dream ended up that i was at my old school, and somehow i was there singing in a competition !( now i cant sing very well lol ) and i was doing a michael song, obviously in full costume.  done the song perfectly somehow lol and got through to an all schools final.  so i thought id reshearse what i was going to do, so i somehow was in a field in the middle of nowhere and there happened to be a stage there.  so i decided what the heck and practiced , i closed my eyes then opened them then the a crowd magically appears and a band and all is there , then suddenly janet jackson appears beside me and she says lets sing, she staryed to sing one of her songs and i was lime whoa, i dont know any, well apart from scream where you sang with michael, then she says i dont know that one ! kinda of a blank what happens around about here.  but i find im still on that stage and i start singing man in the mirror.  then janet goes oh no if were going to do this were gonna do it right, im standing there puzzled, then scream begins to play, then i hear "IM TIRED OF INJUSTICE...." the crowd is going mad and im standing there confused and slightly gobsmacked as michael walks on stage... chanting THIS IS IT ... (obviously that was the bam!) and i begin to walk of stage to let michael sing and he grabs my hand , pulls me back and said " you beLIEved in me, then they dont care about is plays and he hands me a mic and asks me to sing with him.

really random drem lol cant really understand how it all worked but damnit i didnt want to wake up lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

May 31, 2010, 02:03:14 PM
awesome1, that's actually really cool dream, because you can really see you had your iPod on. :: D

I've had lots of dreams about Michael and usually they are something like I'm watching TV with him and then falling asleep and they're really happy and sweet dreams. Once I had a dream where I was sitting in a public bathroom (yea, I know wth ::D) with Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket and we were talking all these weird stuff. I mean, Prince kept saying that George Bush was a pelican. What's up with that? xD

The latest dreams that I had was really bizarre and scary and it bothers me actually. I was sitting in the backseat of this expensive limo and I could see Michael driving and his bodyguard sitting next to him in the front seat. I was sitting right behind Michael and I was staring at his neck all the time and I was thinking: "Wow that's Michael, wow, ok, that's cool o___o"
Michael kept saying that he was really tired. I could see his head going up and down because he was just about to fall asleep. Finally I saw Michael's head dropping down and the car started to go off the road. The bodyguard got up fast and tried to push Michael's head up from his forehead to wake him up, but it was too late and the car crashed somewhere. All I could hear was Michael's terrible and painful scream and I swear I could still hear it when I woke up and I was shaking like crazy. Everything was so weird and I just couldn't sleep anymore that night...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 31, 2010, 02:26:13 PM
Interesting dreams.

@syringa: Bush is a pelican  :lol:

There are 2 dreams that I didn´t forget yet and they were very vivid dreams. I think someone worte an interesting interpretation about it, but not sure about the meaning.

Dream one:
MJ in a swimming pool full of children and parents. He is far away observing the kids. He is wearing a white túnica (like a Jesus robe) with his red (or was it the blue?) shirt under and his fedora hat.

Suddenly parents starts yelling at him and specially a woman blaming him of not taking care of kids in the pool after a kid jumped from the springboard head down.

I see the event and I get walking in to the pool where he is, with a toddler in my arms, to confort him. I tell him that is not his fault, nothing is his fault. He asks me to follow him, I do and we end up in a desert forest with a tree down on the floor. The scenario is devastating.

From there on he asks me to follow and stay, but I refuse telling him that my placeis here and all is going to be ok with him. He leaves very sad and vanishes.

I woke up feeling pretty sad.

Dream two:
I am in a very small apartment with wite furniture and a lot of light. My child is playing in a safe area of the living room.
I am dressing casual, with my hair up and soft clothes because I am cleaning the home.

MJ comes in to the home dressing all in black and with not a very friendly actitude.Sits down by the coffee table and starts signing documents. When I ask about the docs, I get the answers ( which I´ve forgotten already) and then he leaves.

Dream three:
I am doing a show like in a 30´s enviroment, singing "whatever Lola wants Lola gets"  :lol: .
A fat guy with a moustache, looking like if he would come from the middle east sits there in a corner table with MJ and enjoys the show. All of us seem to be business wise connected.
The rest I forgot  :geek:

More interpretations??  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 31, 2010, 06:56:10 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Interesting dreams.

@syringa: Bush is a pelican  :lol:

There are 2 dreams that I didn´t forget yet and they were very vivid dreams. I think someone worte an interesting interpretation about it, but not sure about the meaning.

Dream one:
MJ in a swimming pool full of children and parents. He is far away observing the kids. He is wearing a white túnica (like a Jesus robe) with his red (or was it the blue?) shirt under and his fedora hat.

Suddenly parents starts yelling at him and specially a woman blaming him of not taking care of kids in the pool after a kid jumped from the springboard head down.

I see the event and I get walking in to the pool where he is, with a toddler in my arms, to confort him. I tell him that is not his fault, nothing is his fault. He asks me to follow him, I do and we end up in a desert forest with a tree down on the floor. The scenario is devastating.

From there on he asks me to follow and stay, but I refuse telling him that my placeis here and all is going to be ok with him. He leaves very sad and vanishes.

I woke up feeling pretty sad.

Dream two:
I am in a very small apartment with wite furniture and a lot of light. My child is playing in a safe area of the living room.
I am dressing casual, with my hair up and soft clothes because I am cleaning the home.

MJ comes in to the home dressing all in black and with not a very friendly actitude.Sits down by the coffee table and starts signing documents. When I ask about the docs, I get the answers ( which I´ve forgotten already) and then he leaves.

Dream three:
I am doing a show like in a 30´s enviroment, singing "whatever Lola wants Lola gets"  :lol: .
A fat guy with a moustache, looking like if he would come from the middle east sits there in a corner table with MJ and enjoys the show. All of us seem to be business wise connected.
The rest I forgot  :geek:

More interpretations??  :geek:

I didn't know this song, now I have it in mind  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

June 01, 2010, 01:32:37 AM
Boy do I wish I could have a dream with him. But about a week ago I had a funny related dream. There was a knock on the door, and it was Debbie Rowe. She asked if I would go for coffee with her. I don't know where we went, but I kept wanting to ask her questions about Michael but was scared to. Finally I woke up and was disappointed I couldn't ask any questions or get answers. Oh well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 01, 2010, 02:15:19 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Boy do I wish I could have a dream with him. But about a week ago I had a funny related dream. There was a knock on the door, and it was Debbie Rowe. She asked if I would go for coffee with her. I don't know where we went, but I kept wanting to ask her questions about Michael but was scared to. Finally I woke up and was disappointed I couldn't ask any questions or get answers. Oh well...

That wasn´t a dream, was  a nightmare!  :lol:  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

June 01, 2010, 02:20:28 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Interesting dreams.

I didn't know this song, now I have it in mind  :lol:

I used to sing that song a lot ...my name was meant to be Lola  ;)

Here comes the song  :lol:

[youtube:3oulfhkt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Y2-qSHW3k&feature=related[/youtube:3oulfhkt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

June 01, 2010, 03:25:07 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

That wasn´t a dream, was  a nightmare!  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

One day I had a dream of Michael, he invited me to sleep in his home, and when I met him, he came with Lisa  :roll:

Nightmare too !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2010, 09:58:48 AM
Had a dream last night...

I'm in Michael's house, which is very modern. A woman in charge of the house (I think she's in charge of Michael's business or agenda. She tells me That if I want I can go and get Michael at the music school where he is working. I leave the house, it's raining. I have my rain coat, but I get back in the house telling mysef Michael surely has nothing, so I take on of his big black umbrella. I'm walking the streets to go to this school. While I walk the street, I find myself in a car with kids. We all arrive in a kind of big place. There is a place like a music school for kids. I help one  the smallest kid to get down of the car and they go on their own to the music school for kids. Someone tells me Michael is not there but in another music school, a few streets from there. I walk the streets alone, it's not raining anymore. I ask people to show me the direction of the school. They talk to me about music, and I just tell them things like " I'm no a student, I just come to find someone" I find a place with many people so I ask someone where the school is. He shows me a building that looks not like a school. As i come to the building I can see it's writtent "Quiet and Lonely" It's the name of the place. I go inside, take a lift (1st floor) as I enter the place, it looks more like a "personnal coaching" place. You know, change your appearance, get better from the inside. I enter a room and I see a screen with a video of Michael. He looks like "Bad", and he is changing his appearance. He brush his air, wash them, have his face changed. I look atthis video and I'm so fascinated that at some time the video becomes real and I can see Michael in the chair, I can touch his hair, look what he is doing.

Then a woman come in. She's in charge of the place and she tells me "oh, so you came ? Michael has finished but he's gone. He said he would wait for you downstairs" So I realise I was late because I couldn't find this place. I run to the lift but it doesn't work. While I'm waiting for the lift I tell myself, "oh no, he could have gone home with car & bodyguard but he's downstairs waiting for me. Alone with all those people. it's dangerous and he's waiting for me" I decide to go down with stairs, I run downstairs, but just when I was about to open the door on the street, I woke up ! I knew that the Michael waiting for me downstair was not the same one I saw on video, I knew he was looking the way he looks now, that he had something done in this building.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 10, 2010, 06:28:19 PM
I wish I knew how to psychoanalize dreams in a holistic way.

I notized something. I stay away from the hoax and MJ related blogs untill I dream with MJ, then is when I check back how the hoax is developing or if there is more news about the case.
Is that happening to you as well?
I think 2 nights ago I had another short dream where we met. He looked like on the wall era ( and me too  :lol: , dressing like in the late 70´s) and he said "don´t go away", then we were going to do something and i was really focused in closing the drapes as I didn´t want people to see us. Then someone came in the dream lurking through the window asking me for something and I engaged in a looooong conversation with that person. He got politely angry/sad, complaint about my behaviour and left.

I felt extreme joy in the dream when we met. Was really real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

June 10, 2010, 07:26:09 PM
I wish I knew how to psychoanalize dreams in a holistic way.

I notized something. I stay away from the hoax and MJ related blogs untill I dream with MJ, then is when I check back how the hoax is developing or if there is more news about the case.
Is that happening to you as well?
I think 2 nights ago I had another short dream where we met. He looked like on the wall era ( and me too  :lol: , dressing like in the late 70´s) and he said "don´t go away", then we were going to do something and i was really focused in closing the drapes as I didn´t want people to see us. Then someone came in the dream lurking through the window asking me for something and I engaged in a looooong conversation with that person. He got politely angry/sad, complaint about my behaviour and left.

I felt extreme joy in the dream when we met. Was really real.

I try not to connect dreams to the hoax, coz it would be total mess. I only wait for june 22 to see if something happens because i really felt strange about it and didn't find anything to happen in 2009...
For your dream , try to understand : you're with Michael, he closes windows and everything, and you go to talk to someone else  :lol:
I had such dreams and when you wake up you just think "oh no, can't I do that dream AGAIN ? it's really not what I meant to do..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 11, 2010, 12:59:55 PM
:lol:  well, i was the one closing windows and drapes....I felt in the dream that I was doing something wrong so nobody should see what we are doing ,a really weird dream  :?

That man is always complaining about me in my dreams  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

June 12, 2010, 06:01:06 PM
I used to dream and be a fan of Michael's always trying to get his attention but people were in my way. Whether at a concert or whatever. He almost would look my way but they someone would tell him let's go and haul him off backstage or whatever.

However now In my MJ dreams iam his wife and we live at the rented house in Holmby Hills and take care of the kids etc. It's like we have known each other for years and are soulmates.I have thought about this being awake and guess have quite the active imagination so when i go to bed i keep on "dreaming" he really is mine.

A funny one is we go down into the kitchen and iam wearing just his white long sleeve dress shirt and he has the pants on. He is chasing me around the kitchen. We are throwing food at each other, kissing etc. Ok I will stop now you need not to hear more!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

MissG

June 12, 2010, 06:27:40 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

June 13, 2010, 05:15:00 PM

Can I get some too ?

Aww those dreams are so...why is it just dreams !  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree