dreams and experiences about Michael
December 29, 2009, 11:19:19 AM
ok i have posted this topic earlier in some other category too but i think that was the wrong one. so i'm posting it here again cause i really want to share this and i really want you to share these experiences if you've had.  :) to the admins, please delete the other one that i posted earlier.  :)

i have so many dreams and spiritual experiences about Michael since the june 25th. i always wanted to share them with some MJ fans and believers so i didn't think there would be any better place to share them than this forum! hope it's ok to share my personal experiences and no one gets annoyed by them. this is about Michael so i really couldn't help sharing. :)

i have had couple of dreams with Michael but first i want to share a different experience here. i dunno if it was a dream or illusion or what... but it got me wonder so much and it was the very initiative thing that got me believing in the hoax theories.

it was after about one or two weeks since his "death", one night when i was trying to sleep with thoughts of him on my mind and mourning, i heard a voice. it didn't take even a second for me to realize it was Michael's voice. he said "get up". i still don't exactly know if that was just an illusion or a dream that contained any message for me. i talked to some Mj fans and one of my cousins about it and they thought it was a dream and this could have meant that he wants me to get up from what i was in as in wake up and stop mourning and carry on his legacy. but some how i felt like it was nothing that simple, i strongly felt it was some meaningful message. it was the first time i had any dream/illusion about him. i thought he wants me to wake up and stop doing what i was doing, but what is that?? i started researching about the death and after couple of weeks or a month, i was a hoax believer cause i thought i found out the truth about his death and it was that he wasn't really dead.

then few months later, i remembered that incident and i thought this was it! Michael wanted me to stop grieving and know the truth. this may sound silly to many but that's truly what i felt.

and i have had dreams also about him and one of them were totally direct, in the dream i was walking down the street with my cousin and talking about Michael. suddenly we saw Michael coming out of nowhere and he whispered to me "i will be back".. but may be that was cause i wanted to hear this, still that dream gives me goosebumps as i didn't even know there were hoax theories at that point, i thought he really was gone. :cry:

then in another one, which is the most recent one i had, was the most beautiful dream i ever had. i saw i was on a street (again), there was a big crowd screaming Michael's name, and he was there, taking photos with the fans, i tried to call him, he wasn't responding much. i felt terribly sad. but then he came to me and held my hand, then smiled and said "let's go".. then he started running holding my hand, i ran too. we left the crowd, the paparazzis behind... we were running... he was laughing, i still can hear his laugh, it was adorable! :) <3 i asked him "Michael, where are we going?" he said "we're going to Neverland!".. he seemed so happy, so was i!! i remember we saw a light at the end of the road, a soothing one. Michael said "see that farhat, that's the light of hope!!"

can someone analyze what these dreams and experiences could mean??? atleast the last one! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

DS365

Re: dreams and experiences about Michael
December 29, 2009, 08:04:58 PM
I only have had one dream about Michael. It was very short. Michael and I were at the produce section of a grocery store. I believe we were buying ingredients for something. All of the sudden, he starts throwing me radishes. So, I respond back. Then, we have a food fight. He was laughing and having a great time. Then we gave a hug. It was weird dream because I had it before I knew about the "hoax." However, it gave me a reassurance, now that I know about the "hoax", that he's happy. On the other hand, I never had a dream about MJ in my life, so its a bit weird. Farhatmjj, you dreams seems to be a bit more detailed than mine. I believe they are not illusions, but dreams. However, they are not ordinary dreams. So, do not feel silly about them. They have a deeper message, but I can't interpret dreams. Sorry, I do not have the gift do to so. I wish that another member will have the chance to read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 12:36:59 AM
Quote from: "DS365"
I only have had one dream about Michael. It was very short. Michael and I were at the produce section of a grocery store. I believe we were buying ingredients for something. All of the sudden, he starts throwing me radishes. So, I respond back. Then, we have a food fight. He was laughing and having a great time. Then we gave a hug. It was weird dream because I had it before I knew about the "hoax." However, it gave me a reassurance, now that I know about the "hoax", that he's happy. On the other hand, I never had a dream about MJ in my life, so its a bit weird. Farhatmjj, you dreams seems to be a bit more detailed than mine. I believe they are not illusions, but dreams. However, they are not ordinary dreams. So, do not feel silly about them. They have a deeper message, but I can't interpret dreams. Sorry, I do not have the gift do to so. I wish that another member will have the chance to read it.

wow your dream sounds really sweet!  :)

yeah, i know often my dreams are a bit detailed, and especially the ones about Michael. i've had another one very recently, i saw someone was at my doors and when i opened it there was a stranger, and someone told me it was Michael. then i hugged him, but i was like "why ain't i feeling that it's Michael??" this was very weird. i hope someone could help me.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 30, 2009, 07:37:00 AM
Just recently, I had a dream about Michael sort of directing or was in-charge of the cameras. It was all blurry and I don't remember too much but I'm definitely sure that it contained: cameras, Michael, directing, laughter, happiness. :) Weird but it was awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2010, 08:15:17 PM
I had a dream about Michael too.
I remember it because it was weird.

Anyway, me and my friends were at some sort of outdoor eating place and Michael was there too. We knew it was Michael and he was with a man, don't know who. Anyway, this person passed between me and him and he vanished just like that.
He'd left behind a tape recorder with his voice on it so we knew it was him; that he had really been there. He came back, but again vanished, and this time the recording was gone.

Can anyone make anything of that?
I'm no dream analyzer, but maybe MJ is doing just that: hiding in plain sight.
And with the tape recorder he left behind: could that refer to clues?

I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

February 01, 2010, 11:47:47 AM
In my dream; MJ walked to my bed, where I was sleeping, and whispered:

-Yvonne (in Polish it is Iwona), wake up, we must wake up others....

I was scared because he woke me up (in my dream) and I asked him:

-MJ, is that really You? (I ment You are alive!!!), but why me?

He answered:

-I like Your soul, WE ARE THE SAME.
He was calm and very positive, I saw his "energy" shining.

What in dream is most important: the atmosphere and what I feel. He wasn't a ghost in my dream, he came to wake up my mind...but not from the dream itself, but make my mind opened, to start me thinking deeper and use my talents (dreams, reading people looking at them), he wanted to tell me to CHANGE my closest space and to act.....to fight...to CHANGE THE WORLD with him ...He wanted me to encourage me to start acting with him ...healing the world.

Of course these words are high...but You understand the mission, I started to read more and watch videos more, about Illuminatii, etc. I stared to talk about it with my friends...so I started "his fight" as mine....

At the end I must say, that the dream was about September, i started to google word : Wake up" and found about MJ's wake up programme...and i finally realized....my dream became true once again...now Illuminatti, mind contraol, sodium, HAARP, etc. is well known by me, so u saved another one soul...mine...

Love U MJ, I hope to see u soon, it is important to come back because only U do care about us....

Yvonne from Poland
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 12:37:08 PM
My Michael dream was very short and slightly confusing.

He and his 3 children were in my school but they were running all over the place and trying to hide from these people who kept shoving cameras in their faces.

IDK what it meant. Maybe I just had two much sugar before bed but it's been nagging at me ever since. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

February 03, 2010, 12:19:46 AM
Wow! I am so very glad I found this topic because sharing this with anyone other than other supporters well it's a bit uncomfortable to say the least. First let me start by saying that I am pleased that their are others out there having these same experiences and I don't feel so weird about now. I am a very spiritual person and have a strong faith in Christ Jesus. The bible does say that in the last days their will be those that dream dreams. I had a very very strange thing happen just this week. My son is 24 years old and we are very close. Sunday after the Grammy's all I could do was cry. I felt somewhat hopeless. I went to bed depressed and stressed. Monday morning my son came in and woke me up. It was 1/2 hr before my alarm was to go off and I was annoyed. He said, "Mom wake up I have to tell you about my dream!" I got up and said, "Don't speak just get me coffee and we'll chat after I shower. I went outside and he joined me on the patio. He told me that this dream was so real. He said that he was watching TV and a breaking new report came on CNN. It was saying it was reported that Micheal was spotted in the UK. He said that it was all over the news then the report was official Michael Jackson is alive and his death was a hoax. He said he saw Micheal on a large platform and he was speaking to the press and the gathering crowd. He said he heard him say he was sorry for all the pain but this had to be this way and he really had no choice. It was very apparent that my son was shook up. I thought about it on my way to work that morning. I cried. I was asking God to please let me know so I can grieve or not grieve. I think seeing his children the night prior was just to much for me. Then here is where it gets weird. Everyone at work knows how much I adore and love Michael. When I came in everyone started asking me about the Grammys and what I thought of the Earthsong tribute etc. Except for one girl who yelled my name and said I have something weird to tell you. She told me and everyone else that she had a dream about Michael Jackson and that she saw him (now don't laugh) in a McDonald's. She was holding her baby and he came up and touched the baby and said she was cute. She said she spoke back and said Micheal what are you doing here? He told her I like this I could never do this before. It won't be forever but I like this. So there you have it. To me that was my answer. She told this out loud in the middle of everything and was not ashamed what anyone would think. I have had a few dreams about Michael they are getting more frequent now. I just want to say thank you to everyone for sharing your thoughts and dreams it really has helped me. Love and blessing to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 06, 2010, 02:03:36 AM
Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
In my dream; MJ walked to my bed, where I was sleeping, and whispered:

-Yvonne (in Polish it is Iwona), wake up, we must wake up others....

I was scared because he woke me up (in my dream) and I asked him:

-MJ, is that really You? (I ment You are alive!!!), but why me?

He answered:

-I like Your soul, WE ARE THE SAME.
He was calm and very positive, I saw his "energy" shining.

Wow that's amazing like Farhat's. But if you saw his energy, does it mean that he's .... :( I've had many dreams about Michael and most of them are about me looking for him but couldn't find him never. Most of the times I know where he is, I go after him but never able to catch him :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 04:09:13 AM
ok so for 2 nights now i cant get michael out my head i had a dream that i was calling for him but i couldnt find him one minute it was foggy the next it was black i kept shouting his name but never got a response i got through the fog and came to a castle i continued shouting his name but nothing.the same night the song who is it kept replayin over and over in my head with the same scence from the song and in the background the news reporting michael jackson has died aged 50 over and over,anyways the next day when awake the day felt strange my son has turned into a michael fanatic and was just watchin michael allday long,the radio played remember the time was a strange day for me not sure if it was good or bad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 18, 2010, 08:15:22 AM
The dream I had was about a month ago.  It was very short and very vivid.  Unfortunately, it was not a good one.  In my dream I was sleeping, I woke up and Michael was standing beside my bed.  He had blood on his shirt, it was a large spot on his chest and his left hand was bleeding.  There looked to be an injury where the skin was torn.  I did not see his other hand.  I woke up immediately and went to pray.  I have to say the dream unnerved me a little, but it did not scare me.  

I posted this dream in another thread (not related to dreams) and Mashmike responded that her aunt interprets dreams.  She posted that blood in dreams indicates deception and lies.  What was especially interesting about this was after I posted my dream another member posted that she had had the same dream and her cousin had also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 08:35:01 AM
Quote from: "jill"
The dream I had was about a month ago.  It was very short and very vivid.  Unfortunately, it was not a good one.  In my dream I was sleeping, I woke up and Michael was standing beside my bed.  He had blood on his shirt, it was a large spot on his chest and his left hand was bleeding.  There looked to be an injury where the skin was torn.  I did not see his other hand.  I woke up immediately and went to pray.  I have to say the dream unnerved me a little, but it did not scare me.  

I posted this dream in another thread (not related to dreams) and Mashmike responded that her aunt interprets dreams.  She posted that blood in dreams indicates deception and lies.  What was especially interesting about this was after I posted my dream another member posted that she had had the same dream and her cousin had also.

if the blood meant "deception and lies" then it was good dream..... you know what i mean don't you? so don't worry.... now i'm gonna PM mashmike, thanks for the info about her aunt.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

MissG

February 18, 2010, 08:51:32 AM
Interesting reading all of your dreams.

I stop dreaming since last year, but I have had a couple of dreams during Jan-Feb.
In my case, in the last one,  I am running away from "him" and I keep shouting "i can´t help " is very stressful. :? mean time I dream with 2 of my ex-bf being unfaithful to me  :roll: (like if I wold care now..) and receiving a call from an unkown person telling me that one of my friends passed away, all of this when I am in a magazine photoshoot session and I am having an argument with the managers because I don´t want them to show pics taken to me in the dress-room being almost nacked  :shock:

I promise I am quitting on coffee and I am drug free....

All interpretations welcome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MashMike

February 18, 2010, 02:17:28 PM
IGOT GOOSEBUMPS AFTER READING YOUR DREAMS GUYS, I STRONGLY DO BELIEVE IN DREAMS, THEY HAVE A VERY STRONG INFLUENCE ON PEOPLE AND FUTURE,AS SOON AS I GO TO SEE MY AUNT ILL ASK HER ABOUT YOUR DREAMS AND WHAT THEY MEAN AND ILL POST THEM OK? :) NOW I WANNA SHARE SOME MYSTERIOUS THINGS ABOUT MIKE WHICH I EXPERIENCED, ILL TELL THE TRUTH- I DONT SEE HIM VERY FREQUENTLY IN MY DREAMS BUT I HAD REALLY SOME SPOOKY EXPERIENCES. 1-SO SOME DAYS AFTER MICHAEL'S "PASSING",IT WAS A LATE NIGHT, I WAS IN MY ROOM, CRYING AND WEEPING ABOUT HIM(I DIDNT SUSPECT ABOUT THE HOAX YET),I JUST COULDNT STOP WEEPING, SO I WENT TO THE BALCONY, AND THERE IS A HUGE BABY CLOTHES STORE JUST BEHIND MY BALCONY, WHEN I THREW A LOOK AT IT, U CANNOT JUST IMAGINE THAT-I SAW A FIGURE, IT WAS TOO DARK BUT THE FIGURE WAS MICHAEL'S FOR SURE (FROM BAD ERA), I JUST CLOSED MY EYES AND THEN OPENED THEM AGAIN THINKING IT WAS AN ILLUSION BUT I STILL COULD SEE IT, I WAS REALLY SCARED AND THRILLED, THE NEXT MORNING I WENT TO SEE WHETHER THERE WERE MANIQUINS OF THE SAME SHAPE OR HEIGHT BUT NO, THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE DECOY THERE, SO THE NEXT NIGHT I WENT TO THE BALCONY BUT EVERYTHING WAS OK, I COULD SEE NOTHING.NOW I BELIEVE THAT IT WAS SOME KIND OF SIGN I DUNNO WHAT TO THINK ABOUT IT
2)ONE NIGHT I WAS REALLY SAD, I WAS DOUBTING THIS WHOLE HOAX THING AND I JUST BEGGED TO GOD"PLZ GOD GIVE ME A SIGN WHETHER HE IS ALIVE OR NOT, WHATEVER THE TROOTH IS, I JUST WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH AND GET SOME CLOSURE, IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE, DONT TORTURE ME PLZ GOD",SO AT THE MOMENT(I WAS IN MY BAD TRYING TO SLEEP AND MY EYES WERE SHUT), MY EYES WERE CLOSED, A VERY VERY BRIGHT LIGHT APPEARED DURING UTTERING THE WORD "ALIVE",SEEMED FROM ABOVE, I OPENED MY EYES AND REALLY THOUGHT THAT GOD RESPONDED TO MY REQUEST, U MAY LAUGH AT ME NOW, CALL ME CRAZY  :D BUT FOR ME IT WAS ACTUALLY A SIGN THE BRIGHT LIGHT, SO THE OTHER MORNING WHEN I CAME BACK FROM UNIVERSITY(IT WAS A COLD WINTER DAY AND ALL THE DOORS IN MY ROOM WERE VERY FIRMLY SHUT), A VERY GORGEUOS BUTTERFLY APPEARED FROM NOWHERE, AS I WROTE ALL THE WINDOWAS AND DOORS OF MY ROOM WERE VERY WELL SHUT DOWN,IT WAS FLYING A WHILE AND THAN SAT ON MIK'E S PICTURE, SOME MINUTES AFTER I COULD NOT FIND THE BUTTERFLY, MY AUNT AND ME WERE REALLY THRILLED, SHE EVEN SAID THAT ITS ANOTHER SIGN AND RESPOND TO MY PRAYER TO GOD LAST NIGHT, SHE SAID ITS A RESSURECTION.U CAN BELEIVE OR NOT WHAT I WROTE, SOMETIMES IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ME TO BELEIVE IT, BUT FACT IS FACT, I EXPERIENCED IT FOR REAL , WANTED TO POST THAT EARLIER IN HERE BUT THOGHT THAT U GUYS WOULD LAUGH AT ME AND CALL ME CRAZY :) SO TO SOME WHO HAD A DREAM ABOUT MIKE AFTER THINKING ABOUT HIM FOR A WHILE AT NIGHT-I HAVE HEARD FROM MY AUNT THAT IT CAN BE THE REASON OF THINKING ABOUT THE PERSON TOO MUCH AND THEN HE APPEARS IN YOUR DREAM, NEVERTHELESS WHEN I SEE HER ILL ASK HER ABOUT YOUR DREAMS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

jill

February 18, 2010, 02:32:36 PM
Mashmike...the story about the butterfly is amazing!  I have had God answer my prayers in unusual ways before too.  It brings peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions