suspicious mind

ummm from what i gather a good portion of fans are anti estate already. so would they go for a mj that wasn't him and a change in something so iconic? and there was a statement there something to the effect of there not being a lot of footage of mj doing the moonwalk. reeeaaaly? 

has anyone seen yet what the fan reaction is to this concept? from the artificial the family has reacted to a degree. katherine and children on the fence. (could that translate to backed against a wall? idk). another thing where did the pic come from that they used?

just thought of something . remember all the discussion about the billie jean changes in performance in tii . tells me people probably won't tolerate it very well. perhaps they took to slave to the rhythm because they had not formerly seen it done by the man himself. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... So what are you talking about?

Just read my posts, Thriller.  I think I've made my position clear. If not, then I apologise for not expressing myself well. Like I said, I'm not going there again.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

seems like there would be plenty of other things to do if they just wanted to make money. ..... that be much less complicated ?

I think this is a good point - why bother with ground breaking technology if it's just about making money and giving the fans what they want - which seems to be more music and video footage of MJ? Why would the estate make work for themselves?

Which is partly the reason I asked the question: does 'the estate' = MJ?

Is this what he wants to do/experiment with and maybe see what genuine reaction it gets, without people knowing he's behind it and then saying how wonderful it is just because it's him. Nothing to do with the hoax, in itself, just stuff he's doing while he's away.

Thriller, we talked about this before in this thread and I know we see things differently here, so I don't want to rehash all that again. I certainly don't claim to have all the answers either, which is why I don't jump to hasty conclusions.
boy do i ever have trouble making up my mind on this one  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
... So what are you talking about?

Just read my posts, Thriller.  I think I've made my position clear. If not, then I apologise for not expressing myself well. Like I said, I'm not going there again.

You asked me whether 'the estate' equates to MJ, to which I answered, "I don't know" and you then said that since you too didn't know all the answers, you'd never take the risk of jumping to hasty conclusions.

The next question is; am I jumping to hasty conclusions?

I hold a very strong opinion about the whole "hologram" episode. If you don't think so, it's fine. If you don't hold any opinion, that's fine too. But just because I've been very adamant about repeatedly expressing what I thought, doesn't make an impulsive person.

We are just going around in circles. We clearly don't hold the same opinion, which shouldn't be a big deal to both of us.

So let's just move on, shall we?
Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 11:31:27 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

everlastinglove_MJ

Well, i think that if Michael is behind this hologram world tour it is going to be something spectacular and it's gonna take to whole new level. Xscape album had so much more movie soundtrack likeness that it is reasonable to assume that it's been made by purpose and there is going to be some extraordinary hologram(or whatever)show around it. This is quite genious actually, why to risk his life and to the hard tour performing live when he can do a perfect show (as a perfectionist) and use technologien that showbiz haven't already used thousand times. He was after directing, maybe this is it. I'm waiting with positive vibes!

(let's not tease him anymore with the old man moves talk  ;D)

I totally agree :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions