Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's a lot I could say in response to your post but I can sum it up by saying its taken me a long time to get to the (hoax) position I am in now, where I'm content to just watch, to 'take things easily' as you put it, and yes, the TS episode was the final piece in recovering perspective and sanity, in learning that others are not always motivated by the same aims and goals as I am.  So yes, I have distanced myself in a way from MJ and the hoax, not because I'm not 'taking it seriously', but because I won't be drawn into making hasty assumptions when I simply don't have all the facts ...

I want the same as you Thriller - to know what has been MJ's involvement in all things since June 2009, but we're simply never going to know that are we, unless he comes back and honestly tells us?

I suggest we let this thread get back on topic now - we've strayed somewhat from the hologram tour!

It’s quite true that distancing from the hoax seems to be the only option left; when in reality it’s the other way round (I’m not going to talk about that now).

But to question the overall situation with a tinge of scepticism doesn’t hurt, since we have already been sceptic about a lot of issues in the past. Talking about MJ coming back, what if an impersonator comes back(who some think does look like MJ/ or feel MJ went under the knife yet again). You might be thinking of me as a person with negative thinking, but there indeed is a lot going on right now  to which we have no access or the right to know. If I continue this kind of thought pattern and list down all the possible scenarios, then half of the users here might even become non-believers! But all of this doesn't matter, if people wish to buy garbage, who can stop anyone from selling them.

Also our discussion was more or less related to the thread, I don’t think we were off-topic at all.

Anyways let’s move on.

edit:btw don't think of me as a non-believer, i'm only being a hardcore diplomat.
Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:51:58 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think Michael will do what he wants:and if he thinks will be the better  he will return.

But  we enjoy the privilege of being here after 5 years.

Is a big thing, greatest ... as Michael says we are the world and ,whatever happens,  is a great demonstration of loyalty and love.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

But curls, we are not asking Michael to perform, are we? we just need him back, happy and healthy and vindicated. If he wants to take entertainment to another level, as he said in his Geraldo Rivera interview,  he'll find a way, maybe something better than a just hologram concert.

It's a totally different case, if Michael did come back and THEN introduces the hologram concerts. No one should have a problem with that. But if Michael isn't back yet, and the hologram starts off, people are going to have a problem with that. Who's going to assure us that it is Michael behind all of that? Is that assurance worth our trust?

wii game is quite a different scenario. People know it isn't Michael. And they aren't expecting anything. Michael album (2010) was different, we wanted to listen to Michael's voice but "breaking news", "monster", and "keep your head up" were sung by someone else. Same goes for the hologram. Most of us wanted to see Michael's face as it is.

Now that's a disappointment.

I really enjoy reading what everyone says, but this is exactly how I feel, but never could come up with as good of a way to express it. Everyone do you think michael is coming back? I gave it hard thought today because this hologram thing really got me thinking who is behind this and why, and I started to loose my beLIEver hope and then I thought and remembered, I thout of how no one is allowed near his resting place and thought of a reason that likely is, because some crazy fan my try an Cray the ground or something similar and see the empty casket and immediately got back to being a beLIEver. Hope all you ladies and gents out there can give your opinion on this theory of mine.

"Everyone do you think michael is coming back?"

Personally  :icon_geek:??..........mmmm I think not ,sorry  ;D .
Regarding the violation of the tomb, you can sit peacefully, nobody will do such thing , because people have better things to do .

Hello I have a lot of difficulties understanding when spoken to, so please for that but I can't tell if you understand what I meant, my theory is that Michaels family wants no visitors at his grave is because they are scared that someone will find out Michaels remains are not there, either by xray of the ground or digging up his grave, forgive me for saying such a thing but please think for a moment, what if, if some crazy fan dug his grave and then it was on the news it would be seen by authorities also that there are no remains and so I believe this is why his said grave site is guarded and visitors not allowed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Not sure if this is already posted - full version from Earnest Valentino's page - if you cant' see it, click on 'Back to Album'

sorry if it's already posted.
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:06:45 AM by Datroot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

bec

Looks like MJ to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

There will be no world tour IMO.

@Suspicious Taluega brothers have been working with MJ already during 20 years:

Talauega was 17 when he was discovered, along with his brother Tone, by Michael Jackson’s choreographers – LaVelle Smith and Travis Payne, while they were freestyling at a club in Oakland.

thank you :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
this is terrible! is the estate bent upon ruining his legacy!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

whenever I see things like this, it angers and saddens me  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Your comment begs the questions: does 'the estate' = Michael?  Or is the estate just looking after things as they seem fit while MJ is gone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The best way (IMO) for the estate to make more money with MJ, is to release albums of his music hidden in vaults more often, or documentaries with footage of MJ, fans haven't seen yet. That's what I'd pay money for, never for a hologram or impersonator, though I plan to see MJ One if/when I go to Vegas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

Your comment begs the questions: does 'the estate' = Michael?  Or is the estate just looking after things as they seem fit while MJ is gone?

idk all the answers, but a hologram of an impersonator,a new 'improvised' version of moonwalk, or a world tour is definitely not necessary for a hoax. Logic seems to be the only thing missing in the hoax.

BTW, the moonwalk by the hologram at the BBMAs sucked, so maybe they are improving it to be more MJ-like, maybe we misunderstood it to be about completely changing MJ's version of moonwalk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

seems like there would be plenty of other things to do if they just wanted to make money. probably starting with doing whatever is involved in getting neverland and turning it into a tourist attraction. taking all those things that are in storage and putting them on display , selling shirts, mugs card ect. there is footage of the tour performances right they could package those. i know they are probably the things that have already been done with other artist but wouldn't that be much less complicated ? so what is the deal? didn't the survey they took before tii show that what the fans want is what they already know (if that is what did happen?  :suspect: :icon_e_confused:)and there wasn't some other reason new material was not part of tii plans then why change it? especially the moonwalk of all things. :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

seems like there would be plenty of other things to do if they just wanted to make money. ..... that be much less complicated ?

I think this is a good point - why bother with ground breaking technology if it's just about making money and giving the fans what they want - which seems to be more music and video footage of MJ? Why would the estate make work for themselves?

Which is partly the reason I asked the question: does 'the estate' = MJ?

Is this what he wants to do/experiment with and maybe see what genuine reaction it gets, without people knowing he's behind it and then saying how wonderful it is just because it's him. Nothing to do with the hoax, in itself, just stuff he's doing while he's away.

Thriller, we talked about this before in this thread and I know we see things differently here, so I don't want to rehash all that again. I certainly don't claim to have all the answers either, which is why I don't jump to hasty conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Neither did I jump to any hasty conclusion when I said the estate is ruining MJ's legacy, it was my opinion, a very basic comment, which might eventually prove wrong with some outstanding or a groundbreaking achievement with the hologram technology, or might prove right if things go wrong. So what are you talking about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions