gwynned

Recently someone on the David Icke forum posted this video and characterized it as a rather disturbing look at Michael Jackson.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Regardless of what one might think about their analysis, one would have to concede that the rings around Michael's head do look like rings of Saturn.

If you are like me, you will probably be 'disturbed' by this video as well.  Hard not to be and, judging by the number of dislikes v. likes, you would be in good company.  But there was something about this video that caused me to look at many more at each of the associated sites with the odd names of Lie Killers and Christian Authority.  Shown repeatedly throughout each of these videos is what is called the Mark of God which consists of 666 in a circle.  You can probably see now where the issues begin with these folks.  If you look at their site, you will see that all their videos were uploaded at one time a few months back.  If you watch any, I think you will agree they are very professionally done.  So who are these people?  And why did I feel somehow Michael was involved.

Today I stumbled on the smoking gun.  This Mark of God appears prominently at the hologram appearance.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Beginning at about 3.25 they start to comment on it. 

Just sayin....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Recently someone on the David Icke forum posted this video and characterized it as a rather disturbing look at Michael Jackson.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Regardless of what one might think about their analysis, one would have to concede that the rings around Michael's head do look like rings of Saturn.

If you are like me, you will probably be 'disturbed' by this video as well.  Hard not to be and, judging by the number of dislikes v. likes, you would be in good company.  But there was something about this video that caused me to look at many more at each of the associated sites with the odd names of Lie Killers and Christian Authority.  Shown repeatedly throughout each of these videos is what is called the Mark of God which consists of 666 in a circle.  You can probably see now where the issues begin with these folks.  If you look at their site, you will see that all their videos were uploaded at one time a few months back.  If you watch any, I think you will agree they are very professionally done.  So who are these people?  And why did I feel somehow Michael was involved.

Today I stumbled on the smoking gun.  This Mark of God appears prominently at the hologram appearance.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Beginning at about 3.25 they start to comment on it. 

Just sayin....

didn't watch all of the first one and just peeked at the second. ummmm some of the stuff in the first one felt like things front used to say in a round about way. just sayin' it is all a bit out there  :D for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

didn't watch all of the first one and just peeked at the second. ummmm some of the stuff in the first one felt like things front used to say in a round about way. just sayin' it is all a bit out there  :D for me.

Front, you say?  Would not be the first time someone described Michael as 'out there.'  For me the evidence is irrefutable that Michael has a connection to this site.  In case you are not convinced, you might want to watch this video of theirs.  Heal the World provides the background.  There are disturbing videos of police brutality (reminds me of the prison version of MJ's They Don't Really Care About Us) followed by some hateful Youtube comments and finally 'God's' voice saying:  The pure evil is not Satan, but the evil that lies in people's hearts because they didn't bother to kill it with love.'  Sounds very Michaelish to me. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

There's more hologram talk about. This time Elvis and Frank are along .

Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Frank Sinatra set for 'resurrection'

Sunday, 4 January 2015 - 5:20pm IST | Place: London | Agency: ANI

Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra are all being recreated as 'Star Wars'-style holograms, it has been revealed. Hollywood special effects studio Digital Domain is in talks with their estates to create astonishingly realistic 3D-style images of them, the Daily Star reported.

A senior executive at Digital Domain told that there was no reason why any or all their stable of digital stars would not be available for major tours or even long-term residencies in Las Vegas in the very near future.

US media analyst Mike Raia said that performing holograms of dead superstars are already being talked of as the next big thing in the music industry and even with the sophisticated technology they entail, concerts and tours could be staged at a fraction of the cost of those involving living entertainers.

Fans were astonished when Jackson's hologram performed a stunningly lifelike version of 'Slave to the Rhythm' at last year's Billboard Music Awards.

:icon_rolleyes: stunningly lifelike version  :icon_e_confused:  My first thought from this article was that I wished it was Tupac instead of Frank .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Very interesting, RK, but this obscure media outlet from India appears to be the only source of the story.  However, in seeing if I could find another source, I googled the 3 names and found this interesting tidbit from June 27, 2009. 

Michael Jackson has been grouped with Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley as the defining trilogy of 20th century music.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions