The first thing I noticed when I watched it on the night was that the 'persons' nose seemed to grow down from their forehead like a tube, almost causing a barrier between the eyes and that the mouth was small and narrow, and the lower half of the face seemed to protrude. Also the eyes seemed more closed, almost Oriental and the eyebrows looked like the outer part was missing. Altogether the person is still attractive, but nothing like Michael Jackson, so the tissues I had at the ready were not required..... :icon_cry:

This picture posted by Thriller4ever above makes me feel like someone is squeezing my heart  :bowdown:

That's what I expected to feel on the night, but instead I felt, disappointment, shock and then anger.

To be honest after looking at the picture below it looks rather like I imagine a blow up MJ manequin or tribute doll would look!  :icon_lol: :icon_redface:

Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:50:30 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ michaelslady

I found this picture and is only used to compare the two different faces.

I think that every thing that concerns Mj after 5 years of hoax give us strong and conflicting emotions.

But he said from the beginning , is a great adventure : sometimes  is not easy, but the sensations that gives us are truly unique  :icon_razz:

Here UNITED IN L.O.V.E.   :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

MJ looks different every time he shows back up after a hiatus. That's nothing new. We've always accepted it before, now suddenly people think it's weird?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Did anyone else notice that the hands of MJ/impersonator seemed aged? kinda like MJs would be at his age now? its like one moment it looked like him but then again it didn't. I thought the person looked Asian. It reminds me of something I read here on the forum about the paramedics arriving at the house on 6/25/09 and seeing a bald, old person that looked Asian and that they never recognized him  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJ looks different every time he shows back up after a hiatus. That's nothing new. We've always accepted it before, now suddenly people think it's weird?
I'm with bec, and I wonder if mj hasn't had surgery to look different and that was him performing? Does anyone think so? Perhaps now he has to disguise himself to look like mj versus mj disguising to not look like mj, idk why but I think it's because of all these weird things the media has announced about mj that mj really may come back this summer and I am sincerely praying he does, the world needs him and not just for his beautiful music but for the healing helping man he is and I know wherever Michael may be right now, he is donating,helping form organizations and feed people,children and animals because he would never stop doing that. Well take care everyone and not trying to change subject s but please give me your opinions on when mj will be back. Five yearsand we are all still believers, that just goes to show how many inconsistencies,clues and even proof we believers have witnessed, where did he go! :screaming-7365:  :thjajaja121: take care everyone :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry to double post but I just noticed something, the hologram michaels face looks to be shaped just like the Dave Dave on Larry king perhaps he doesn't want to get caught and used a similar disguise. Does anyone else agree? You have to focus on the chin and cheaks look husk like NHS disguise on Larry kind please give your thoughts because I'm beginning to really believe this was Michael Jackson live or he was performing this in his disguise whil being recorded for his hologram. :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@TypeOnegative, I agree with you. I think the ears are the same shape almost. My 13 year old even says the jaw line looks the same as MJ to her. Will we ever know the truth lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
So what if that was Michael? What does he want to prove by changing his appearance (with smaller mouth, narrower eyes, shortened height, and an overall disproportionate body) and dancing in an embarrassingly inefficient manner? Does he want people to think the BBMAs guy doesn’t have Michael’s magic? Well, DUH, everyone knows that, there’s nothing new about it.

I don’t know how many of you have enjoyed the performance, and how many of you ACTUALLY think that was MJ, but the moment I saw the dude on the TV screen, my grin disappeared. He didn’t have the energy and the aura Michael has. When Michael dances, his energy reaches us. Even if he is blankly looking at the screen, there is energy whereas this guy didn’t have anything. It was stagnant and I felt absolutely nothing.

I know this is only what I feel and is definitely not any solid evidence. Most don’t even believe in all this ‘energy’ talk.
But fact remains is, every impersonator = Michael – his aura. So it doesn’t really matter whether he did look like Michael, he simply failed to ‘connect’ or as RK said on the other thread, the most appropriate word, his performance was ‘soulless’. That is not what Michael's about.
Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:03:51 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

So what if that was Michael? What does he want to prove by changing his appearance (with smaller mouth, narrower eyes, shortened height, and an overall disproportionate body) and dancing in an embarrassingly inefficient manner? Does he want people to think the BBMAs guy doesn’t have Michael’s magic? Well, DUH, everyone knows that, there’s nothing new about it.

I don’t know how many of you have enjoyed the performance, and how many of you ACTUALLY think that was MJ, but the moment I saw the dude on the TV screen, my grin disappeared. He didn’t have the energy and the aura Michael has. When Michael dances, his energy reaches us. Even if he is blankly looking at the screen, there is energy whereas this guy didn’t have anything. It was stagnant and I felt absolutely nothing.

I know this is only what I feel and is definitely not any solid evidence. Most don’t even believe in all this ‘energy’ talk.
But fact remains is, every impersonator = Michael – his aura. So it doesn’t really matter whether he did look like Michael, he simply failed to ‘connect’ or as RK said on the other thread, the most appropriate word, his performance was ‘soulless’. That is not what Michael's about.

:th_bravo:

YES YES YES - exactly how I felt from the first 5 seconds in

IF he's still alive I certainly can't see that any surgery would make him look 20-30 years younger! All of his looks have been at least a little older looking than the previous ones. He's nearly 56 for goodness sake.
Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:49:45 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The human face has thousands of muscles. I cannot believe we are still comparing face photographs to try n "prove" MJ =/= MJ. Take 2 photos of your own self and compare to see how completely futile this line of "investigation" is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
So what makes you think it IS Michael, just because that dude looks like him?

okay fine. That is Michael himself on stage. and so are the many impersonators who have done a million surgeries to look like him. They too are Michael.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm not confident in my assertion, but I think it's probably the real Michael Jackson in that performance, albeit slightly altered in appearance. Every decade he goes through a metamorphosis  of sorts. June 25th, 2009 is plenty of time to alter your appearance. it's not like he suddenly did this yesterday. Still though, I can see why many believe it was an impersonator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

now believe this is michael jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm not confident in my assertion, but I think it's probably the real Michael Jackson in that performance, albeit slightly altered in appearance. Every decade he goes through a metamorphosis  of sorts. June 25th, 2009 is plenty of time to alter your appearance. it's not like he suddenly did this yesterday. Still though, I can see why many believe it was an impersonator. We haven't seen him in nearly five years so the consensus would be that he would have undergone some sort of reconstruction in terms of his appearance. He's an architect. Just what we've been accustomed to over the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

I do have a question for you, however. do you think at 55 michael would still be able to dance as 25? Sounds absurd to pose such a question as that, because we know michael takes his craft seriously and doesn't seem to have lost a step, but he has to decline to some degree physically. Of course he's going to be great, but I don't expect him to dance like he's in his 20's or even 30's. it's father time. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions