RKTopic starter

and Rolling Stone gives us their take on the Hologram in this little piece....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Worst Misuse of a Pop Icon: Putting Michael Jackson's Name On Whatever That Was
You wouldn't think something could get any more crass and shameless than "Michael Jackson hologram," but the Billboard Awards and the executors of his estate certainly found a way. First off, we’re pretty sure that wasn’t even a hologram of Michael Jackson, but a hologram of a Michael Jackson impersonator — where are you gonna find one of those in Las Vegas? You guys know this is 2014 and we're not watching this on a cathode TV with rabbit ears — i.e., we can see his face. Secondly, Michael Jackson analyzed everything — videos, choreography, etc. — to the last detail and would have never approved some slapped-together mess full of Cirque du Soleil nonsense and no discernable theme. Thirdly, even Michael at 55 years old would have moved around more than that. The most physical musician in pop history was sitting in a chair. Fourthly, in a room full of people who would gladly sing Michael's praises (Kelly Rowland, Pete Wentz, John Legend), why waste his introduction for Ludacris, Brad Paisley and Ke$ha to shill their new ABC show, "Which allows you guys, the fans, to vote for your favorite live performances." Hands down the most appalling, lamest cash-in on MJ's legacy we've seen thus far.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I showed the hologram video to my son the other day, and he immediately said it was an imposter.

He actually thought it looked very womanly, especially in the hips.  :icon_cool:

humm interesting to me because one of the first feelings i got from it was paris ( felt like this person favored her more than michael lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

Did the estate just say "keep watching"? Yes, they did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

trublu

The estate have always given hints or clues giving the impression that MJ is alive. They watch the hoax forums for sure. For me there are 2 possible reasons for this :

either MJ is alive and trying to let his fans know

or the estate see this as a way to increase revenue and to keep an air of 'mystery' around MJ. Something he was awesome at doing during his time in the public eye.

I switch from one belief to the other at the moment, depending on how I'm feeling that day....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Yesss !!!!   @ we're just getting started. Keep watching for what's next.

And as Michael says.... The best is yet to come !!!   :moonwalk_:   :icon_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

We know they are aware of the hoax forums, so yeah, they probably just copied us copying back. Why they would is unclear. 

Remember when I called n spoke to Paris's bodyguard after Ms. Katherine's "disappearance" and how friendly and accommodating he was at mention of the hoax; thanking me for my support. For whatever the reason, the family and estate have never been offended by hoax talk, much less ever tried to discourage it. Which, I always argued, if MJ were in any danger, they would. I also argued if he were really dead they would be offended then too. Although I can't argue that position as strongly as I can the escaping danger/FBI involvement theory one, the portion of the hoax that has existed in real life has always had an entertainment feel to it. Perhaps that's all it ever was meant to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

Here's an extremely well done video which presents a very different view on what happened.  The return of the Merovingian King.  Preparing us for project blue beam and the great deception.  Very provocative.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Yesss !!!!   @ we're just getting started. Keep watching for what's next.

And as Michael says.... The best is yet to come !!!   :moonwalk_:   :icon_geek:

And this is the headline I just read from Bill Board page.

Ask Billboard: Michael Jackson, 'Back' To The Beginning
ARTICLESCOLUMNSCHART BEAT
By Gary Trust | May 26, 2014 11:35 AM EDT

(just the fact that they put the word back in italics is what grabbed my attention. However I do recognize that their use of back means back from the dead in an illusionary way like a hologram. ) Still grabbed my attention though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know I'm late on this but the close ups was an impersonator and other times it looked like MJ (to me).  They purposely kept distance at times which I thought was strange.  When they did that, I think it was MJ. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   thought we could watch this one and see just how she interacts with the hologram or doesn't

by the way do i recall someone saying something about michael and a crocked pinky finger?
Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:05:30 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I know I'm late on this but the close ups was an impersonator and other times it looked like MJ (to me).  They purposely kept distance at times which I thought was strange.  When they did that, I think it was MJ. :)
we saw the same thing. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Yes bec that was very weird how Paris' bodyguard was when you called him. I remember that the time I thought it was most unusual.

I would say that it wouldn't be so weird for the estate to not object to the hoax being believed because it is after all, a business.

I would also say though that I can't imagine the family going along with that if it wasn't true, because that would be painful for them and the grieving process. And although they never properly address the hoax they seem to hint at it and allow lots of fans to believe it without denying it.

So yeah, it's not 'evidence' but it has always appeared to me that the family are supporting the hoax theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Yes bec that was very weird how Paris' bodyguard was when you called him. I remember that the time I thought it was most unusual.

I would say that it wouldn't be so weird for the estate to not object to the hoax being believed because it is after all, a business.

I would also say though that I can't imagine the family going along with that if it wasn't true, because that would be painful for them and the grieving process. And although they never properly address the hoax they seem to hint at it and allow lots of fans to believe it without denying it.

So yeah, it's not 'evidence' but it has always appeared to me that the family are supporting the hoax theory.

I don't see how remaining silent on an issue is supporting the theory.  yes, there are hints that they are aware, but I think the point is that WE have to decide what we want to/do believe.  They are the aware actors in this drama and it is not their place to step out of character and speak directly to us, anymore than we would expect a fictional character to step out of a book and reveal the ending.  We are watching a play, and like any well constructed play, the audience will be prepared, confused, surprised, deliberately misled, etc., etc. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

I don't see how remaining silent on an issue is supporting the theory.  yes, there are hints that they are aware, but I think the point is that WE have to decide what we want to/do believe.  They are the aware actors in this drama and it is not their place to step out of character and speak directly to us, anymore than we would expect a fictional character to step out of a book and reveal the ending.  We are watching a play, and like any well constructed play, the audience will be prepared, confused, surprised, deliberately misled, etc., etc.

Yes you are right it is not evidence of them supporting the hoax theory. It is just my impression (on a good day). I just want to believe in the truth, and seeing as I don't know the truth, I will continue to be unsure of everything. I was never a massive MJ fan before the hoax so it wasn't too upsetting for me on June 25th, but then I learned more about him and discovered that he is a very intelligent man, so it intrigued me more than anything. I'm more of a spectator these days as I don't feel I have too much to add to any hoax research. I guess we will find out one day...or not!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

:moonwalk_:

"Effectively we never saw Michael as this and the deception was enormous"....

:moonwalk_:

Great Genius :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 05:01:20 AM by LunaCielo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions