SEHFTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5/14/2014 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

The lawyer for the latest Michael Jackson sexual molestation accuser is coming out swinging ... telling TMZ the pop star routinely made the young boy skip school so he could be "available" to MJ.

James Safechuck's lawyer, Maryann Marzano, tells TMZ ... MJ publicly flaunted his relationship with the boy, making it appear they were best friends and Safechuck was Michael's protege.  The lawyer says in reality MJ was privately molesting the kid. 

As TMZ previously reported, James Safechuck (who appeared alongside MJ in a 1987 Pepsi commercial) is accusing Jackson of years of sexual abuse. MJ estate attorney Howard Weitzman has called the allegations "false and scurrilous."

Marzano says a "narcissistic" MJ would prevent Safechuck from going to school as a 10 and 11-year-old so the boy could be available to him when he was on tour.

Marzano tells TMZ, "If there is still any question about the predatory nature of Michael Jackson’s so-called ‘friendships’ with young boys, it should be laid to rest by the indisputable facts of what Michael did to James Safechuck."

The specific accusations are sealed, but Marzano says the case against Michael is airtight.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Why is no one questioning the behaviour of the parents of these youngsters? Were they pimping out their kids? They are just as guilty, allowing their kids to skip school because they want their kids (and themselves) near a big superstar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

suspicious mind

perhaps we will now hear again from liza with z   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Why is no one questioning the behaviour of the parents of these youngsters? Were they pimping out their kids? They are just as guilty, allowing their kids to skip school because they want their kids (and themselves) near a big superstar.
[/u][/b][/size]

Right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Datroot

If I remember rightly, Safechuck's parents were on MJ's payroll at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

EXCLUSIVE

The lawyer for the latest Michael Jackson sexual molestation accuser is coming out swinging ... telling TMZ the pop star routinely made the young boy skip school so he could be "available" to MJ.

James Safechuck's lawyer, Maryann Marzano, tells TMZ ... MJ publicly flaunted his relationship with the boy, making it appear they were best friends and Safechuck was Michael's protege.  The lawyer says in reality MJ was privately molesting the kid. 

As TMZ previously reported, James Safechuck (who appeared alongside MJ in a 1987 Pepsi commercial) is accusing Jackson of years of sexual abuse. MJ estate attorney Howard Weitzman has called the allegations "false and scurrilous."

Marzano says a "narcissistic" MJ would prevent Safechuck from going to school as a 10 and 11-year-old so the boy could be available to him when he was on tour.

Marzano tells TMZ, "If there is still any question about the predatory nature of Michael Jackson’s so-called ‘friendships’ with young boys, it should be laid to rest by the indisputable facts of what Michael did to James Safechuck."

The specific accusations are sealed, but Marzano says the case against Michael is airtight.

Zac will be next......even if he just talked/cried to/with M.J. on the phone  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that something is seriously wrong with these people.  You do not wait around knowing that something traumatic as this is happening to your child and you turned a blind eye.  I do not give a you know what how much money a person have or how famous they are. If you do something as traumatic(as it was claimed to be) to my child, you will not be walking this earth when I am finish with you.  Claiming this happened during the timeframe of the late 80's. Come on, he takes you out of school and the school does not say anything about this again, this is a very sad case, because there are many cases out there where children are being abused every second of everyday and no one is doing a dam thing about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

EXCLUSIVE

Zac will be next......even if he just talked/cried to/with M.J. on the phone  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!

Yeah I honestly have a big problem with you laughing about these horrible allegations. So try to explain again what is so funny...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

I totally agree, the authorization of the parents, makes the claim is ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ummm twitter front (sorry i know taboo but i don't know where else to go with it) is in some sort of umm confrontation with someone named mjfacts. poking around on this persons feed is see this letter he posted i guess from a lawyer to one of the parents who received payments i guess. if someone could make it bigger that would be great. but what i noticed is that in the language it never says anything about anything being done to this child only that he is not to divulge the "particulars of what he has learned about mr. jackson" i thought this was interesting. remember how "dear sweet " front  :icon_e_wink: went off on me when i question his use of the word blackmail? there was and or is something that was being kept but what was it? can i ask , does anyone know if these molestation claims make it to court could it be brought out just exactly what these "particulars" might have been or are that likely have nothing to do with molesting young boys?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

diane demons involvement in all of this mess......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

out of curiosity are there any adult images of this kid around out there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

ummm twitter front (sorry i know taboo but i don't know where else to go with it) is in some sort of umm confrontation with someone named mjfacts. poking around on this persons feed is see this letter he posted i guess from a lawyer to one of the parents who received payments i guess. if someone could make it bigger that would be great. but what i noticed is that in the language it never says anything about anything being done to this child only that he is not to divulge the "particulars of what he has learned about mr. jackson" i thought this was interesting. remember how "dear sweet " front  :icon_e_wink: went off on me when i question his use of the word blackmail? there was and or is something that was being kept but what was it? can i ask , does anyone know if these molestation claims make it to court could it be brought out just exactly what these "particulars" might have been or are that likely have nothing to do with molesting young boys?

Is it James Safechuck or Jimmy Safechuck? Because in the media it says James and in the letter it says to your son Jimmy...Fake letter?
Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 05:33:30 AM by Billie J
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Here:

Just read the link provided by Billie J. I am beginning to wonder if this new push for anybody and everybody to come forward with sexual abuse claims against MJ is a distraction, i.e., a means to discredit MJ before he comes back and (thinking outside the box here) potentially exposes a powerful ring of true sexual predators. Maybe some folks have gotten wind that he's alive and perhaps wants to come back once his name is cleared. The ongoing nature of this issue just doesn't make sense and begs the question of whether there might be particular people behind it all, but WHO are they? Just brainstorming. IDK.
Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 10:13:04 AM by Starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions