Do

As investigator, one should investigate both sides, true? I spend the last five years reading, and I certainly don't want to accuse Michael yet, but it doesn't hurt to learn about the other side every once in a while. I will put some links here, all containing court transscript and other sources, so you can made up your mind about it.
I hope you take that time, so you understand were my doubts are coming from.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

In short, it's conceivable that Gordon was in the know and feeding information to La Toya.

Hi Starchild,

But 'in the know' about what then? Knew Michael's advisers/powerfull men about these checks, gave this information to Jack Gordon who then told it to La Toya, who then told the rest of the world about it? That doesn't change the fact that these checks seems certainly to exist, because La Toya knew about the name on the check, which appeared in the letter of Suspicious, with the exact amount as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

suspicious mind

if the statement here is an actual artifact of this whole saga then if it implies sexual misconduct doesn't it also imply that it was not suddenly realized by the "victim" all these years later? if this kid also gave testimony in 2005 , as an adult then that is perjury right? hummm then you must ask where they protecting mike or their own parents ? "if" latoya is to be believed  :suspect: what does it say about dear sweet kate  :icon_rolleyes: and her relationship with her son?

@curls we have been diggin in the garbage throughout this whole thing. perhaps the reality of all this is buried in there somewhere and we are going to have to get a little dirty to figure it out. as for michael's innocence my concern is just how innocent is/was he and is that at the bottom of this messy pit what really was exploited along with his gifts.

sadly though even if we figure it all out how are we ever going to really know if we have or not. :screaming-7365:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

In short, it's conceivable that Gordon was in the know and feeding information to La Toya.

Hi Starchild,

But 'in the know' about what then? Knew Michael's advisers/powerfull men about these checks, gave this information to Jack Gordon who then told it to La Toya, who then told the rest of the world about it?

That’s what I glean from reading La Toya’s words in Starting Over.

That doesn't change the fact that these checks seems certainly to exist, because La Toya knew about the name on the check, which appeared in the letter of Suspicious, with the exact amount as well.

I have no idea where La Toya would have obtained her information if she didn’t receive it from Jack Gordon, particularly given her limited contact with others (including her mother) while she was entangled with Jack Gordon.

I do agree with you that it would be nice to know the actual origins of the letter, and it would be nice to have a better context of the twitter discussion in which the letter appeared.

Do, I’m all out of ideas and speculations on this topic.
  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:16:32 AM by Starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Do

I have no idea where La Toya would have obtained her information if she didn’t receive it from Jack Gordon, particularly given her limited contact with others (including her mother) while she was entangled with Jack Gordon.

I do agree with you that it would be nice to know the actual origins of the letter, and it would be nice to have a better context of the twitter discussion in which the letter appeared.

Do, I’m all out of ideas and speculations on this topic.[/color][/font]  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Hi Starchild,

La Toya, by her own saying, obtained this information from her mother. I know it seems hard to grasp, because it would put everything we wanted to believe about this family, in a different light. Many people don't want to see any wrongdoing in Katherine. But yelling at your husband: stop it, you're gonna kill him, you're gonna kill him (Michael's words) and then allow many times after that more abuse of your children, does say something. According to La Toya she called Michael 'a damn faggot' when she went to show the checks to La Toya.

You're right, it's important to know if this letter exists and the context of the twitter discussion.
Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:58:29 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

curls

Well, if you want to see the context of the tweet that started this convo: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Thank you Curls, this is a relief for me"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
RealMJfacts is a hater account 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

Do, I did take a look at those 'desiree' links you posted for me. Took just a couple of minutes to see she was using MJFacts as one of her 'sources'. That told me all I needed to know really, as I've seen that site before. A hater who lies and twists facts to 'prove' his own agenda.  Couple more minutes to find the original tweet (and I don't even use Twitter!) Job done!

Don't you find it odd that random internet bloggers can come up with the dirt, when all the decades of official investigations into MJ never came up with anything on him ... and I'm damn sure they wanted to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Don't you find it odd that random internet bloggers can come up with the dirt, when all the decades of official investigations into MJ never came up with anything on him ... and I'm damn sure they wanted to.

Curls, that's absolutely true, I didn't look at it that way. I guess it's difficult for me to stick to an opinion (I tend to look at every angle and then I cannot decide what to believe. It's a real shortcoming, I know).
Anyway,  thank you for answering me and keeping me on track, and for your patience!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

suspicious mind

this mjfacts person does seem to have an awful lot of argument and not a lot of facts, but where did they get this letter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

this mjfacts person does seem to have an awful lot of argument and not a lot of facts, but where did they get this letter?

to quote this as--ole , he gives you the answer if you read further down the link.....
someone asked where he got this from and he replied
"i made it up to show Curt how easy it is to fake documents after he posted a supposed emancipation letter related to Jordan C."

This piece of crap doesn't deserve the time given him here in this thread.
Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:06:30 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I cannot believe what I'm seeing. How can you entertain the idea that Michael was guilty? That man has nothing but a heart of gold. I've spent most of my life defending him to people and I will continue to do so. I never thought that I would need to defend him here. :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael writing checks or giving gifts, especially during the 80's and 90's when he was at his most successful, doesn't mean anything.  He's a very generous person, and was known for giving expensive gifts to people he cared about on a whim.  So it's not inconceivable that, when finding out one of his young friend's father works a rather low-paying job, that he would want to assist them.  That's just the type of person he was.

If you don't understand why he would do this simply out of the kindness of his heart, than you don't know Michael.

I'm not sure how to properly embed youtube videos, so here's a link to Chris Tucker giving a little taste of Michael's generous heart (and being wicked funny doing so)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:44:27 PM by YouGiveMeButterflies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

This piece of crap doesn't deserve the time given him here in this thread.

Yes RK, and I'm sorry for posting the link to his Twitter, but I thought people ought to see it before they got swept along any further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions