Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: billboard awards
May 20, 2014, 11:51:26 PM
But an impersonator will dance the way he was trained to. If the choreographers tell him to dance like an 85 year old he'll do that. It has nothing to do with age and everything to do with training.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

May 22, 2014, 02:13:33 AM
I found this one here :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are endless possibilities to make it. For me it Looks like the complete stage is a hologram. The dancers are so diffuse. The woman right to Michael at the chair dosn't clink one time the eyes.
You can see that the pad from the chair is dented where he sit on it.....a hologram is weightless......so i think they filmed that all in one.
I personaly don't like holograms from living or dead persons.

Imagine this hologram or whatever it is.....would look exactly like Michael...that was to much......fans and everyone who knows him will get nuts. There must be a difference.

What are the children thinking ? Where is the Family ? No comment from Latoya and all the others ?
It's all weird....here in germand my Radio Station had played Michael so often and mentioned the Album Michael and played Songs.....but nothing from Xscape......nothing......if i wasn't here i would know nothing about that.

Thats strange !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 22, 2014, 07:53:34 AM
This is weird... The silence of the family once again... For TMZ Billboard Music Awards don't exist! They thought they could bring us mjs magic and have the same success that they had when MJ was alive, but it's not the same, of course! And there are fans that didn´t realise the connection between this show and TII! So we are all a little bit confused. That's what i think. :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 22, 2014, 08:07:28 AM
You are right underthemoon.  There are endless possibilities but, as always, no certainty, or at least no certainty we could all agree on.  Who would have thought that the BAM would be yet another (final?) opportunity to test our faith.  Would we be able to recognize Michael anywhere despite his myriad disguises?  As so happened this morning, a video was recommended and I watched it because it was about this very subject of Faith.   There were so many insights in this video, but one caused me to sit up and take notice. 

'To have faith in something is not to KNOW something.  Instead it is a kind of living bravery...the bravery to walk open armed into the world of the unknown with only your emotions leading the way.'

Here's the link to the video if anyone is interested.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I beLIEve it has been given to us as individuals to decide what really happened the other night, just like this entire trip has been a (mostly) individual one, with Michael leading the way.  As I sit here contemplating the event,  I am yet again gobsmacked at the genius of it all and, even more astonishing to me, bewildered but tearfully grateful at my good fortune to have a front row seat at the Greatest Show on Earth. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2014, 02:31:32 AM
I hear here that it's a new Technologie and the creators also worked at Avatar.....as far as a know Michael was several times in Avatar.

Michael and specialy the woman right next to him at the chair are not breathing.......Hello, we have a Gentleman here and he is not breathing....remember ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2014, 09:26:15 AM
just watched the performance several more times.  i have to admit the more i watch, the more i appreciate it.  i am still seeing 2 different faces, imo.  the dance routines are simple and not as smooth & fluent as that of a younger person,  ( u would think if it's not real make it as best u can)  i thought the moonwalk was messed up but it seems like it's changed.  the beat seems 1, 2, 1, 1-2, 1, 1-2.  but, the movement with the rhythm is on point, but stiffer ( i know what that's like  :icon_rolleyes:)  i love that with mj, his being in sync with every bing, bam & boom of a beat.  i have to admit at the end when he sat down and propped his leg across the arm of the chair, i did FEEL something.  so my analysis right or wrong crazy or not,  :Pulling_hair: i think at least some (if not all) of it was him. older & stiffer with some kind of morphing face. some of his movements reminded me of sofurgofromashes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2014, 09:34:38 AM

The Secret Of Michael Jackson's Illusion

THE GRAND ILLUSION
Audiences at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards ceremony were treated to a performance of Slave to the Rhythm by none other than the late Michael Jackson himself. Though widely mistaken as a hologram, the performance by Michael Jackson was the result of computer-generated images, live performers and a touch of illusion known as Pepper's ghost. Here's how producers mixed fantasy with reality:

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — Michael Jackson came back to life last Sunday on the Billboard Music Awards telecast. And the team that orchestrated his high-tech resurrection is beaming through their fatigue.

"It scared us to death to create an image that had to look, feel and function for four minutes like an entertainer everyone in the world knows," says Frank Patterson, CEO of digital effects firm Pulse Evolution. "You have to see his eyes and moves and believe it was him."

After a week of social and online media speculation about how the effect was pulled off, Florida-based Pulse exclusively invited USA TODAY to its Bay Area studios, located in the former headquarters of George Lucas' Industrial Light & Magic, to explain the details behind Jackson's performance of Slave to the Rhythm, off the late singer's new album, Xscape.

But first, a plea. "It's not a hologram," says Pulse Executive Chairman John Textor, sitting in the room where the Jackson effect was crafted with Patterson and visual effects supervisor Stephen Rosenbaum, who worked on Avatar.

So what is it? "An illusion," Patterson says.

Indeed, Pulse refined a 19th-century magician's technique called Pepper's ghost, which Textor — then leading Oscar-winning graphics company Digital Domain — also employed to summon the ghost of slain rapper Tupac Shakur at the Coachella music festival in 2012. The effect involves projecting an image on glass or plastic at a 45-degree angle, which brings that image into the viewer's field of view.

But the Jackson illusion was infinitely more complex to pull off. "Tupac had no hair, and just stood there, where Michael had to be all over the place," Patterson says.

There is also a video

Link to article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 23, 2014, 09:45:33 AM
The MJAP just tweeted this an hour ago.
User Actions   
Following

TheMJAP
‏@TheMJAP
"Michael Jackson: As You've Never Seen Him Before." Or, er, a hologram of Earnest Valentino in action? #StopTheLies  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:49:32 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2014, 09:52:35 AM
The MJAP just tweeted this an hour ago.
User Actions   
Following

TheMJAP
‏@TheMJAP
"Michael Jackson: As You've Never Seen Him Before." Or, er, a hologram of Earnest Valentino in action? #StopTheLies  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

imo, the one of the awards seems more natural & original
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 23, 2014, 10:54:58 AM
just watched the performance several more times.  i have to admit the more i watch, the more i appreciate it.  i am still seeing 2 different faces, imo.  the dance routines are simple and not as smooth & fluent as that of a younger person,  ( u would think if it's not real make it as best u can)  i thought the moonwalk was messed up but it seems like it's changed.  the beat seems 1, 2, 1, 1-2, 1, 1-2.  but, the movement with the rhythm is on point, but stiffer ( i know what that's like  :icon_rolleyes:)  i love that with mj, his being in sync with every bing, bam & boom of a beat.  i have to admit at the end when he sat down and propped his leg across the arm of the chair, i did FEEL something.  so my analysis right or wrong crazy or not,  :Pulling_hair: i think at least some (if not all) of it was him. older & stiffer with some kind of morphing face. some of his movements reminded me of sofurgofromashes.

I agree.  I wasn't overwhelmed by the song at first, but after repeated listenings,  I'm a slave to it!  As for the beat, I am not a musician so I speak with very limited understanding, but I found the beat in his new songs to be more jazzy, slightly asynchronous and often a bit surprising.  But back to the topic at hand.  I know what you mean by FEELING something.  Seeing is NOT beLIEving because it's our feelings that will lead us to the truth.  And also when he sat down in the chair, I have to say I sensed a 'Fuck you!' attitude on his part.  It was a turf war on a global scale.  I won.   :michael_jackson-1135:

That vid was great, BTW!  Wonder why they mentioned Avatar and Benjamin Button?  A friend watching the vid with me last night remarked that he looked younger.  IS he younger?  All that talk way back about the fountain of youth.

I didn't personally think his dancing looked stiff, but again I'm no expert.  Did look like sofurgofromashes.  The movements were very controlled and his moonwalk serious, almost as though he was stomping out something.  Everyone was expecting something spectacular and convincing.  I was waiting for those phone calls from skeptical friends apologizing for calling me a crackpot. 

So what was the point?  What exactly did we see?  It was not a song and dance performance, 'Michael performing the songs his fans want him to sing.'   ;D  The King of Pop is dead, after all. 

BUT the King himself is not dead and a King, after all, doesn't usually perform, but has others perform for him!  (Remember the Time comes to mind)  But how would we know it was him if he didn't 'perform' in some way? Seems to me he found a way to perform but not perform.  It felt a bit Shakespearean to me, a television event that will change history.  The return of the King. 

Funny though that they made a point of saying that only Jackie was there!  Wasn't it Jackie who said he would know his brother anywhere by his movements?  And didn't he say he felt his presence?  Just sayin..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mindTopic starter

May 23, 2014, 04:48:51 PM
think it was marlon who said he would know him anywhere by the shoes.  wasn't it  michael himself i think that said the fans know him by his movements ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

May 23, 2014, 09:21:13 PM
think it was marlon who said he would know him anywhere by the shoes.  wasn't it  michael himself i think that said the fans know him by his movements ?

Yes, you are right. It was Marlon.  So then why WOULD Jackie be the only one there?  As for his movements, there is a certain quality and confidence when Michael is really 'ON' that can't quite be imitated.  I have an acquaintance who is a Michael fan and a sometimes beLIEver.  I saw her today and we shared our reactions.  She felt it too and we just screamed and felt the shivers you get when you just KNOW something!  It was so amazing to share that excitement! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2014, 09:34:02 PM
Welcome back "Greenman"    :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

gwynned

May 24, 2014, 02:20:47 AM
I guess we all should start praying. 

Watch this for yourself, and pray for protection, spiritually, before you do!  It’s creepier than ever, and chilling to the bone! 

Warning!  This video contains EXTREMELY GRAPHIC and sexually suggestive content.

:thjajaja121:

OR

Not only is it creepy to watch Michael Jackson, who is dead, appear totally real on stage, dancing and singing with extremely sexually graphic female dancers, but there is so much satanic symbolism in this video, I can’t even begin to explain!  The name of the song, the costumes, the dance, the props—you  name it, IT’S IN THERE!  I am also pretty sure that all of the dancers, the scenery, props and more are also holographic images.

As a side note, it begins by hinting at martial law with a SWAT team coming out on stage doing a dance! Any symbolism there? Pretty obvious, if you ask me.

Wow!  it's got all the elements of a real Thriller.  NWO, Marshall Law, Satanism, Illuminati, the dead rising and THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!.  Curiously she mentions the hoax at some length  in her video version of her 'analysis.' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Whose side is she on, anyway???   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2014, 03:26:53 AM
The Secret Of Michael Jackson's Illusion

THE GRAND ILLUSION
Audiences at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards ceremony were treated to a performance of Slave to the Rhythm by none other than the late Michael Jackson himself. Though widely mistaken as a hologram, the performance by Michael Jackson was the result of computer-generated images, live performers and a touch of illusion known as Pepper's ghost. Here's how producers mixed fantasy with reality:

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — Michael Jackson came back to life last Sunday on the Billboard Music Awards telecast. And the team that orchestrated his high-tech resurrection is beaming through their fatigue.

"It scared us to death to create an image that had to look, feel and function for four minutes like an entertainer everyone in the world knows," says Frank Patterson, CEO of digital effects firm Pulse Evolution. "You have to see his eyes and moves and believe it was him."

After a week of social and online media speculation about how the effect was pulled off, Florida-based Pulse exclusively invited USA TODAY to its Bay Area studios, located in the former headquarters of George Lucas' Industrial Light & Magic, to explain the details behind Jackson's performance of Slave to the Rhythm, off the late singer's new album, Xscape.

But first, a plea. "It's not a hologram," says Pulse Executive Chairman John Textor, sitting in the room where the Jackson effect was crafted with Patterson and visual effects supervisor Stephen Rosenbaum, who worked on Avatar.

So what is it? "An illusion," Patterson says.

Indeed, Pulse refined a 19th-century magician's technique called Pepper's ghost, which Textor — then leading Oscar-winning graphics company Digital Domain — also employed to summon the ghost of slain rapper Tupac Shakur at the Coachella music festival in 2012. The effect involves projecting an image on glass or plastic at a 45-degree angle, which brings that image into the viewer's field of view.

But the Jackson illusion was infinitely more complex to pull off. "Tupac had no hair, and just stood there, where Michael had to be all over the place," Patterson says.

There is also a video

Link to article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you likemike !

I wonder why the audience stands at the end with the back to the stage and are clapping to the other side ? I also noticed that much ppl of the audience wear usual clothes, not very fine Dress.....wasn't it a great Event where you dressed better....you don't go to the gym....

Lokk at the beginning....ppl direct in front of the dancers with caps on......and at the end you see the stage in the back and the audience with the back to the stage is clapping to the other side...

An again....where is the Family ? No comments ?

Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:33:29 AM by underthemoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions