• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: billboard awards
May 19, 2014, 03:48:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do, I understand what you are saying.
However this might just be the problem. At least for me.
Somehow I feel a huge gap between "hoaxy" and what I saw there and how it made me feel.
Reality check maybe? Sort of. For me personally. It just doesn´t feel right. Not in my mind, not in my heart.

I know, I know....Michael is back in the news and etc.
That´s a good thing.
And yes, sure, Michael loves controversy, that´s what we have been saying for all these years now.
But still.... that "hologram" thing left me feeling empty somehow. If that makes sense to anyone.

So Michael, if that´s you behind this...sorry, really didn´t enjoy it  :(

I understand though that it´s a "promotion tool".

And maybe that´s just what it´s meant to be. Hoaxy or not hoaxy.

Mary, and I understand what you are saying!
What you feel about this performance is what I felt about all that happened in the past, especially the bad news, the controversy, the suicide attempt, the trials, the books and performances by the family (to name a few). That was my reality check. That's when I started to have doubts and that's when I started to feel that there might be  more sinister things were going on. That's when the hope that Michael would come back as his 'old' self started to fade away. I understand your empty feeling. It's like it hits you: we want the real deal, but this is all what we might get....

Yes.....

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

May 19, 2014, 03:50:35 PM
First of all I don´t think you can made an hologram without having some real object thats the main core of that.

And it Looks like a Video something like in this is it with the leds some trick like with the plane where Michael enters and fly away sort of Thing.

I watched it in better Quality and trough the Performance it doesn´t look like him but I repeated it sometimes and shortly before it was over at the Point where the dancers were seen in the audience when the Screen turned into the start Screen if you look closely it Looks like Michael more and when he mades his Twist turn you can see 100% that it changed to the regular (not so Mike like Face). So maybe that short part was him before it turned again.

During the Performances you also can see the dancers going thru the MJ Image so hardly to see was it complete on Screen or did the Dance in front of Screen as well. Moonwalk Looks strange the Point light was that real or an effect like the flames definitly the uses some of the TII Technologies the had used.

I saw Michael like I said only at the End shortly before the Twist turn where it changed to the face of the Performance this short seconds looked real but the rest not so really.

So Michael we love you miss you hopefully you came back soon for REAL FOR REAL REAL ;)  :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson: :bearhug: :elvis-1405:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

May 19, 2014, 03:56:31 PM
THE MAIN THING WE GOT FROM IT IS THAT MICHAELS XSCAPE (ESCAPE) DO WELL (GREAT IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES) SOMETHING SWEET AND NICE BESIDES OF THE GARBAGE NEWS THEY PUT OUT SO MUCH EASILY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF HEART RESPECT AND DIGNITY TO LIE ALL OVER THE PLACE ABOUT SOMEONE WHOM NEVER DESERVE THAT AT ALL. :-* :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

mattie

May 19, 2014, 04:02:51 PM
How so?? Not the real Tupac?
How can they make a hologram if they dont use the real thing?
Than it must be of!, and i did not see that as clear with Tupac as i did with Michael.(or it was the real Tupac on stage??)
I saw the comment from Mary k,and i think she is right.
I looked at the cgi technologie,and i realy think it lookes more like that !

Sorry Mattie, I thought I read it somewhere but I've looked it up for you.

Thank you Do. :icon_e_smile:

I understand.
But i make out of this story what i read before, they need the real thing( The Tupac image was created on a computer, piecing together physical characteristics and movements from the performances recorded before the rapper's death. Advances in computer graphics and audio trickery were used to create fresh movements and new dialogue. No detail was glossed over.. quote)
But i was wondering,was the image from Tupac of for fans,like the image from Michael was of for a lot of us?
(ik lees nergens dat mensen zeggen..Dat is niet Tupac!dat is een dubbel,waarom is de Tupac hologram dan zoveel beter?)
Maar bedankt dat je zo meedenkt,ik zit daar echt mijn hoofd over te breken.
En geloof ook niet echt dat het een hologram is van Michael,

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

May 19, 2014, 04:12:54 PM
How so?? Not the real Tupac?
How can they make a hologram if they dont use the real thing?
Than it must be of!, and i did not see that as clear with Tupac as i did with Michael.(or it was the real Tupac on stage??)
I saw the comment from Mary k,and i think she is right.
I looked at the cgi technologie,and i realy think it lookes more like that !

Sorry Mattie, I thought I read it somewhere but I've looked it up for you.

Thank you Do. :icon_e_smile:

I understand.
But i make out of this story what i read before, they need the real thing( The Tupac image was created on a computer, piecing together physical characteristics and movements from the performances recorded before the rapper's death. Advances in computer graphics and audio trickery were used to create fresh movements and new dialogue. No detail was glossed over.. quote)
But i was wondering,was the image from Tupac of for fans,like the image from Michael was of for a lot of us?
(ik lees nergens dat mensen zeggen..Dat is niet Tupac!dat is een dubbel,waarom is de Tupac hologram dan zoveel beter?)
Maar bedankt dat je zo meedenkt,ik zit daar echt mijn hoofd over te breken.
En geloof ook niet echt dat het een hologram is van Michael,

Op SBS6 zijn ze het nu aan het uitleggen, het is gedaan met folie zeggen ze, ze hebben gebeld met het bedrijf die dit gemaakt heeft.

Edit: oh het is alweer afgelopen, jammer, maar dat verklaart het wat golvende beeld in het begin. Alleen hoe ze nu Michael hebben gecreeerd hebben ze nog niet verteld.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:15:14 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 19, 2014, 04:31:41 PM
THE MAIN THING WE GOT FROM IT IS THAT MICHAELS XSCAPE (ESCAPE) DO WELL (GREAT IN OVER 50 COUNTRIES) SOMETHING SWEET AND NICE BESIDES OF THE GARBAGE NEWS THEY PUT OUT SO MUCH EASILY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF HEART RESPECT AND DIGNITY TO LIE ALL OVER THE PLACE ABOUT SOMEONE WHOM NEVER DESERVE THAT AT ALL. :-* :bearhug:

This is a beautiful news!!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

May 19, 2014, 05:01:20 PM
I really didn´t like the hologram... Sorry! :WTF: The good part is that MJ is again on the top for the good reasons.
Just a thing that i thought weird: All of the press and media is talking about the hologram... Except TMZ... Did you notice? :suspect:
Not a single word about it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
May 19, 2014, 06:43:22 PM
Hey guys, I do not seek explanation of how it became. What I saw I did not like, was rudely a scam. The sad part was, as always, the press. They promised something never seen material that did not know existed. If I have to say what I saw was a performance an impersonator doing "disguised" hologram. Try playing with the illusion, but ultimately not achieved. MJ fans, we are used to the best, and the best is the real MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

May 19, 2014, 07:20:54 PM
I have watched it over and over and I really do not think a hologram was used. I think it was just an impersonator up there. I know we 'know' all of the main ones but there are thousands and thousands of MJ impersonators out there from different countries who could have done it and just because they aren't 'admitting' to it, doesn't mean that is not what happened. You'd think that if it was a hologram, they would get the dancing timed perfectly, and sometimes in this performance, 'MJs' dancing is out. And why they would bother making a hologram of an impersonator, instead of just getting him to perform there and then I do not know.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:23:17 PM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 19, 2014, 10:35:08 PM
I couldn't see it live and the videos availble are not the clearest.  I did notice how Michael seems to walk through the other dancers, consistent with a hologram inserted into live action.  But I think Michael is real (the real Michael) but some of the dancers are holograms.  What is very strange is how little press reaction there has been to this history making event.  Miley got more miles twerking and making a fool of herself.  Why?  Not a word from TMZ either.  Why the silence? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2014, 10:45:28 PM
Thank you for all of your thoughts - I've enjoyed reading what you thought and I have had similar feelings.

If TMZ has not commented I would think that is worth taking note of. They comment on everything, mostly before anyone else. Why would they ignore this big news? Hmmm....

I also think it's an impersonator and not a hologram but what do I know. I was disappointed too but somewhere in me I was also glad that it wasn't Usher or someone else giving "tribute". And this impersonator did a good job - I believe MJ is proud of him. I was thankful that they didn't mess with MJ's voice. Pure perfection and that song stole the whole night IMO.

We've long discussed orange pants man in TII and his ears. This impersonator seems to have the same pointy ears.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

gwynned

May 20, 2014, 12:02:25 AM
Thank you for all of your thoughts - I've enjoyed reading what you thought and I have had similar feelings.

If TMZ has not commented I would think that is worth taking note of. They comment on everything, mostly before anyone else. Why would they ignore this big news? Hmmm....

I also think it's an impersonator and not a hologram but what do I know. I was disappointed too but somewhere in me I was also glad that it wasn't Usher or someone else giving "tribute". And this impersonator did a good job - I believe MJ is proud of him. I was thankful that they didn't mess with MJ's voice. Pure perfection and that song stole the whole night IMO.

We've long discussed orange pants man in TII and his ears. This impersonator seems to have the same pointy ears.

Blessings

The very fact that TMZ is silent on the matter speaks volumes, though I'm not quite sure what is meant.  I feel more and more like it was the real Michael.  The differences could be explained by makeup just to keep us guessing.  Interestingly, he does look a bit like the Corey Feldman in that video where he gets out of bed and walks down the stairs accompanied by 2 angels, which has been interpreted as Archangel Michael leaving heaven.  I also couldn't help but notice the symbolism, the extraordinarily ornate throne and the large sun which, IMO, was not dissimilar to Bernini's famous one in St. Peter's Basilica. 

In this performance, Michael steps down from his throne and descends the (illuminati) checkerboard stairs and is joined by a pretty serious looking army.  He proceeds to point fingers and talk about the woman who is enslaved to the rhythm of the men who run her life.  Interesting song to choose.  Much has been said about the return of the feminine.   Does this symbolize him coming back to help usher in this new age?  Whatever one might say about this performance, he looked damned serious and totally in charge.  Is that the message to those with eyes to see?

This may be the beginning of something much larger, but he had to make his entry in a way which would not awake the masses too soon.  Notice how the commentators would say it was Michael Jackson and that he was introduced that way.  Odd, don't you think? 

Here's another thing on a very personal note.  I don't dream much but a couple of days before this event I had a very profound dream.  I was standing in the wings off stage awaiting Michael's first appearance.  I couldn't believe my good fortune.  The curtain opened and out stepped Michael, looking not unlike the Michael we saw.  Then, from out of nowhere, a large man with glistening ebony skin and extraordinarily compassionate eyes stepped in front of me and asked if I was hungry.  I couldn't believe it.  The King of Pop was returning to the stage and He was more worried about me.  He then said, can I get you something to eat and at that moment I realized I had been hungry.  And that was the end of the dream. 

I awoke and began to sob and sob and sob.   The dream felt so real, so powerful that every time I think, talk or write of that dream and even now, I'm overcome by this wave of unconditional love that seems only able to find expression in tears. 

So perhaps this dream has prejudiced my thinking about Michael's reappearance, but I definitely felt something watching him.  I think he's gonna be starting something big time now. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

May 20, 2014, 01:49:27 AM
After sleeping a night over the performance i'm not so sure anymore if it was a hologram. Confused. How do we know how Michael looks nowdays? Probably he would have used some plastic surgery to change his look to make hoax succeed. And when he got up from throne, i noticed that he did it like a person who isn't a young boy anymore (only in the good way!). Also in danging it could be the hips that made a dancing look more minimalistic that we are used to (after dancing like 50 years every body is a little damaged). But some chestures made me wonder if it was the real deal. He was so majestic with the lady in the beginning -could an impersonator be such a king? And the popping was so old school. It makes me mad not to be sure.

Haha, the album good and clearly MJ that maybe it was time to confuse all us again  :michael_jackson-1135:

If I don't focus on the performer I think it was a great great show anyway -something we haven't seen yet! All the disappearing dancers WOW. And the heels performer used was quite untypic to dancers but typical to MJ.

I also wonder are these hologram and universe things some kind of clues -the universe costume in the album cover and hologram shows. Actually, the whole universe is a hologram. I'm not sure what he is trying to tell with that, if he is.
Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 02:21:18 AM by Tove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 20, 2014, 01:54:40 AM
I'm sure MJ wouldn't shorten his height lol. The popping was bad. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

May 20, 2014, 02:34:40 AM
How long d'you reckon before this Christopher Gaspard does an about-face and claims his fbook was hacked? It sounds too much like the Jason Malachi fiasco from the last posthumous album released of "new" material.

My two cents, after having watched the performance once on youtube yesterday, is that it's a hologram of someone impersonating Michael. Sorry but that's not Michael's body at all. The dance moves might be from different eras but they didn't take them from existing performances since the technology needs a 3D performance to draw on, not something like video footage, apparently. Then the face is more CGI-like, and superimposed on to the performer's body. Since no one has a face like Michael (and we would all recognize one of the well-known impersonators) they had to make an animated version of it singing new lyrics.

It was disappointing because they hyped it up so much... HIStory-making TV and all that. Then when news broke that it was gonna be a hologram they tried to save it, saying that it was going to be lightyears beyond the Tupac and Elvis holograms. But according to a lot of you, it was worse! Too bad, too bad about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions