suspicious mindTopic starter

billboard awards
May 08, 2014, 10:31:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Estate of Michael Jackson created the spot, which will present the superstar “like you’ve never seen him before.”

Michael Jackson will create another slice of history at this year’s Billboard Music Awards.

On what already promises to be one of the year’s stand-out music events, the 2014 BBMAs raise the bar even higher with a world premiere experience featuring the late King of Pop.

The Estate of Michael Jackson created the spot, which will present the superstar “like you’ve never seen him before.”

It’s sure to be a thriller, but the finer details remains under lock-and-key.

This year's ceremony will be held Sunday, May 18 in Las Vegas. ABC will broadcast the show live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena and Yahoo will be streaming the red carpet show.

Performers on the night include Miley Cyrus, Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull, 5 Seconds of Summer, Florida Georgia Line, Jason Derulo, Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryan, John Legend, OneRepublic, Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood. Presenters for the event include Jordin Sparks, Kelly Rowland, Pete Wentz and Wiz Khalifa, among others.

Bringing Michael Jackson Back: The Inside Story of 'Xscape' (Cover Story)

The BBMAs provide a high-profile launch pad for MJ’s posthumous album “Xscape,” which comes out May 13.

“Xscape” is eight tracks of Jackson vocals set to new music from Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, John McClain, J-Roc and Timbaland who is executive producer of the album. The originals they worked with were recorded from 1983 to 1999.

The first single from the album, “Love Never Felt So Good,” produced by MJ, John McClain, Giorgio Tuinfort and Paul Anka, was released last week. A duet version of “Love Never Felt So Good,” with Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake, produced by Timberlake, Timbaland and Jerome “J-Roc” Harmon, appeared soon after.

A second track, “Chicago,” hit the web earlier this week.  “Chicago” is one of five tracks Timbaland oversaw on the album with his collaborator J-Roc.

For additional information on the 2014 Billboard Music Awards visit us at billboardmusicawards.com or the Billboard hub at billboard.com/bbma.

forgive me if this is not new or doesn't belong in this section. i just don't know where to put things anymore.  :-[
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 06:59:56 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: billboard awards
May 08, 2014, 04:23:13 PM
Very interesting!!!  :icon_razz: Thanks for sharing Suspicious!!!  :icon_razz:

This logo for Escape reminds me  the logo of  This is it !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:28:43 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

May 08, 2014, 09:27:15 PM
Can't wait to see this so called "halogram". We believers already know whats going on.  ;DThought this was interesting toohttp://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6077455/michael-jackson-billboard-cover-story-xscape-full-album-details
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 09, 2014, 12:00:10 AM

Michael Jackson may appear as Performing  Hologram
on TV Music Awards Show

Roger Friedman   May 8, 2014.

EXCLUSIVE He isn’t dead five years, but Michael Jackson is coming back to perform on TV. I’m told that Jackson will appear on the Billboard Music Awards as a dancing, singing hologram to promote his new “Xscape” album. Sources say Jackson will appear “through an amazing new technology.” The show airs on May 18th. Is it exploitation or just something cool? Or ghoul?

The technology for this “once in a lifetime event” that was referred to in a press release this morning may be coming from a Japanese company in which Sony Music is an investor. There are already hologram music videos on YouTube. There’s also been speculation that soon holograms would be used by living performers. But dead ones? The possibility of seeing Elvis and all other deceased stars is a startling one at best.

Something similar was done with Tupac Shakur as a CGI kind of hologram at the Coachella Music Festival in 2012. But as far as I know, no one’s done that on TV.

Production staff associated with the Billboard Music Awards have been sworn to absolute secrecy– and say they haven’t been told very much at all. But an insider tells me that the description of Michael as a hologram “is not wrong.”

It’s unclear whether Jackson’s hologram or technological self would perform alone or interact with someone from his new album– like Justin Timberlake. Timberlake was grafted onto a 30 year old recording of Jackson singing a Paul Anka song on the new album. I guess anything is possible.

And how will Jackson’s family feel seeing their father, son, brother back on stage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2014, 02:13:42 AM
is this the same Friedman who "Back" was refering at when he said Friedman is Fat!? lol
What does it mean in the article when he said holgram or! thechnically  self?? isnt't that a strange sentence?

i am curious what might happen at the awards, i would like to see the hologram of MJ, i liked the Coachella hologram appearance of Tupac aswell, although it wasen't perfect.maybe they improved it. looking forward to it and hope Friedman's source has it right.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

RK

May 09, 2014, 02:50:29 AM
I thought the same @Shy. there is some odd wording in that article.....and yes that is the same Roger Friedman mentioned in  Back's post.
What is a technological self?
My imagination is going crazy dreaming up some enhanced cyborg type of MJ  :icon_geek: Nah.....I'm only kidding.  :icon_e_confused: I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 09, 2014, 03:07:32 AM
Hologram is itself technology, what other technology is he referring to? i'm thinking moonwalker lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

May 09, 2014, 06:32:40 AM
I thought the same @Shy. there is some odd wording in that article.....and yes that is the same Roger Friedman mentioned in  Back's post.
What is a technological self?
My imagination is going crazy dreaming up some enhanced cyborg type of MJ  :icon_geek: Nah.....I'm only kidding.  :icon_e_confused: I think.

:LolLolLolLol:

Thank you RK for confirming about Friedman.

@thriller  i havent got a clue, but it's clear when you read the article, that it's about something else  because of the word "or".

Although Friedman is Media, one thing i learned this past years is, to not trust any of them.

Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:39:28 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 09, 2014, 06:19:49 PM
Waiting for... :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mindTopic starter

May 10, 2014, 03:39:20 PM
i might have overlooked it and i can't believe i hadn't thought of it myself until now but is there any feedback from the family on this album or event?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
May 10, 2014, 08:37:04 PM

on TV Music Awards Show

EXCLUSIVE He isn’t dead five years, but Michael Jackson is coming back to perform on TV. I’m told that Jackson will appear on the Billboard Music Awards as a dancing, singing hologram to promote his new “Xscape” album. Sources say Jackson will appear “through an amazing new technology.” The show airs on May 18th. Is it exploitation or just something cool? Or ghoul?

The technology for this “once in a lifetime event” that was referred to in a press release this morning may be coming from a Japanese company in which Sony Music is an investor. There are already hologram music videos on YouTube. There’s also been speculation that soon holograms would be used by living performers. But dead ones? The possibility of seeing Elvis and all other deceased stars is a startling one at best.

Something similar was done with Tupac Shakur as a CGI kind of hologram at the Coachella Music Festival in 2012. But as far as I know, no one’s done that on TV.

Production staff associated with the Billboard Music Awards have been sworn to absolute secrecy– and say they haven’t been told very much at all. But an insider tells me that the description of Michael as a hologram “is not wrong.”

It’s unclear whether Jackson’s hologram or technological self would perform alone or interact with someone from his new album– like Justin Timberlake. Timberlake was grafted onto a 30 year old recording of Jackson singing a Paul Anka song on the new album. I guess anything is possible.

And how will Jackson’s family feel seeing their father, son, brother back on stage?

Many advertise to finish with a hologram that already saw before. Perhaps this technological self, goes further than just a hologram and see MJ "almost" real. He isn’t dead five years, but Michael Jackson is coming back to perform on TV??  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2014, 01:59:31 AM

on TV Music Awards Show

EXCLUSIVE He isn’t dead five years, ...

Intresting choice of words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 14, 2014, 02:29:39 AM
i might have overlooked it and i can't believe i hadn't thought of it myself until now but is there any feedback from the family on this album or event?

Well, after your comment, TMZ posted this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

May 14, 2014, 07:20:22 AM
Excuse me, I don't realize this hologram thing totally. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've understood that creating a hologram needs a "living model" that is shown at some other place as a hologram?  I'm sure that todays technigues allows that the model to hologram could somer perfomer that would be changed as Michael to hologram. But isn't it quite odd that most shown hologram perfomers are Michael and Tupac.

Oh, the link to the news about MJ-hologram at Billboard Music Award You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2014, 08:18:32 AM
Tove, i think it would be possible with old material, next question arrise has MJ ever performed Slave to the rythem, because the article says that would be the song tho?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=demh7Whc96s[/youtube]

Celine dion performing with Elvis. although i am not sure this is a holgram or just montage.

Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:23:13 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal