bec

Re: Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!
May 09, 2014, 09:51:31 PM
Darn you TS/_comments, it's been over a year since I daydreamed about the hoax while I'm supposed to be working. I blame you for my relapse. Even though you're a fake informer, your posts are interesting. I like to try to prove you are wrong. I think I did prove you wrong in the DWD theory, but you didn't concede the debate. Unless your disappearance from the forum for a year and a half should be considered an admittance of defeat on level 7; one could interpret it as such, because that level was not finished in accordance with your own parameters. I won that debate. You struck a couple of my points legitimately, but if memory serves, you never answered others and your supportive "evidence" was unsubstantiated. You didn't back up your argument. You also didn't come back to answer challenges to your explanation. You may or may not have read past your last log in date, but your DWD theory was not universally accepted or supported on the forum. There were many that found fault with your version of truth. So we know you have been fake for a long time, but it's still fun to see you redirecting and posting with promise of updates n such. You made the ARG as far as I'm concerned so, thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 09, 2014, 11:27:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm far too simple for all this......

I'm just totally confused!  :elvis-1405:

:icon_lol: that makes two of us.  it's been so long i forgot about the DWD and ARG.  ARG is a game - correct?  so is this actually a game?  when i came to this sight i noticed MJ was being used as a platform to expose the corruption that exist,  thru a youtube poster for mj death hoax his/her vids consisted of that exposer, somehow i landed here.  here the same was being exposed along with what really happened on 6/25. i'm confused, is this something to be taken seriously or is it a game?  i do remember postings about an ARG.  i looked up ARG and read some of it. so that would make TS the puppetmaster  ( i don't care to much for that title because i don't like the fact of someone pulling my strings).   should i have been taking this as something serious to expose  the worlds problems or a game.   :icon_e_confused:   this was in the ARG definition-

This Is Not A Game (TINAG) – Setting the ARG form apart from other games is the This Is Not A Game sentiment popularized by the players themselves. It is the belief that “one of the main goals of the ARG is to deny and disguise the fact that it is even a game at all.”[5]

i did enjoy reading how you all put your heads together to figure something out.  and i loved the redirects.  but does this consist of a beginning, middle, and end?  will we ever get any concrete proof on mj.  even if no return that he is alright? 
Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:52:19 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 09, 2014, 11:48:25 PM
BAM!!!!!

The end comes SUDDENLY!
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

BAM!!!!!

Finally  ...  the time that we have all been waiting for!

but what did TS's whole post have to do with Cinco de mayo, apart from the date 5/5/14
Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:55:06 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 09, 2014, 11:54:31 PM
Darn you TS/_comments, it's been over a year since I daydreamed about the hoax while I'm supposed to be working. I blame you for my relapse. Even though you're a fake informer, your posts are interesting. I like to try to prove you are wrong. I think I did prove you wrong in the DWD theory, but you didn't concede the debate. Unless your disappearance from the forum for a year and a half should be considered an admittance of defeat on level 7; one could interpret it as such, because that level was not finished in accordance with your own parameters. I won that debate. You struck a couple of my points legitimately, but if memory serves, you never answered others and your supportive "evidence" was unsubstantiated. You didn't back up your argument. You also didn't come back to answer challenges to your explanation. You may or may not have read past your last log in date, but your DWD theory was not universally accepted or supported on the forum. There were many that found fault with your version of truth. So we know you have been fake for a long time, but it's still fun to see you redirecting and posting with promise of updates n such. You made the ARG as far as I'm concerned so, thank you!

i don't think he made the arg, i think he is a player too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adore

May 10, 2014, 04:49:59 AM

[..]

So it really makes no difference to me one way or the other [..]

I hope this comes to a 'proper' definite conclusion, and soon, but if it doesn't I'll be ok.  Chalk it up to experience I suppose.

Same here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

gwynned

May 10, 2014, 06:28:52 AM

but what did TS's whole post have to do with Cinco de mayo, apart from the date 5/5/14

Good question!  According to CNN:

Actually today commemorates Mexico's victory against the French during the Battle of Puebla in 1862, and according to research by UCLA professor David Hayes-Bautista, it isn't a Mexican holiday at all but rather an American one created by Latinos in California during the Civil War.

There was a controversy that day at MSNBC where some white guy sported a sombrero chugging a bottle of tequilla.  The video is telling IMO, especially since it mentions another racist, Donald Sterling. (Whose story broke on TMZ - just saying)

Has anyone noticed all the news stories lately dealing with race issues? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2014, 07:20:45 AM

Actually today commemorates Mexico's victory against the French during the Battle of Puebla in 1862, and according to research by UCLA professor David Hayes-Bautista, it isn't a Mexican holiday at all but rather an American one created by Latinos in California during the Civil War.

There was a controversy that day at MSNBC where some white guy sported a sombrero chugging a bottle of tequilla.  The video is telling IMO, especially since it mentions another racist, Donald Sterling. (Whose story broke on TMZ - just saying)

[ot]Yes! :icon_rolleyes: (Another rabbit hole altogether. . . .)[/ot]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

May 10, 2014, 07:23:42 AM

Or maybe he’s one of the puppetmasters. It’s my understanding that there can be more than one and not necessarily the same person operating as different puppetmasters.
Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:22:38 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

May 10, 2014, 07:28:51 AM
I'm far too simple for all this......

I'm just totally confused!  :elvis-1405:

:icon_lol: that makes two of us.  it's been so long i forgot about the DWD and ARG.  ARG is a game - correct?  so is this actually a game?  when i came to this sight i noticed MJ was being used as a platform to expose the corruption that exist,  thru a youtube poster for mj death hoax his/her vids consisted of that exposer, somehow i landed here.  here the same was being exposed along with what really happened on 6/25. i'm confused, is this something to be taken seriously or is it a game?  i do remember postings about an ARG.  i looked up ARG and read some of it. so that would make TS the puppetmaster  ( i don't care to much for that title because i don't like the fact of someone pulling my strings).   should i have been taking this as something serious to expose  the worlds problems or a game.   :icon_e_confused:   this was in the ARG definition-

This Is Not A Game (TINAG) – Setting the ARG form apart from other games is the This Is Not A Game sentiment popularized by the players themselves. It is the belief that “one of the main goals of the ARG is to deny and disguise the fact that it is even a game at all.”[5]

i did enjoy reading how you all put your heads together to figure something out.  and i loved the redirects.  but does this consist of a beginning, middle, and end?  will we ever get any concrete proof on mj.  even if no return that he is alright?

Both (i.e., part serious, part game). That’s my vote, anyway. Seems we’ve all drawn our own conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

May 10, 2014, 09:09:32 AM

"Made"= made it fun, made it awesome, made it interesting, made it worth playing for years, etc, "made". Perhaps an American figure of speech, not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 10, 2014, 10:31:13 AM

"Made"= made it fun, made it awesome, made it interesting, made it worth playing for years, etc, "made". Perhaps an American figure of speech, not sure.

Ah, i wasn't familiar with that usage, but now I am.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 10, 2014, 10:39:02 AM

Oh that video was quite offensive.  But I don't think the TS's post was dealing with racial issues, though it's true that war against racism always was on MJ's mind (Black or White Panther version, speeches against Sony). Lately I feel TMZ and the hoax are no more coordinated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 10, 2014, 10:46:54 AM
Quote from: starchild
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or maybe he’s one of the puppetmasters. It’s my understanding that there can be more than one and not necessarily the same person operating as different puppetmasters.

Well, that's true. Anyways he's showing the wrong way, or the right way in a wrong way, idk

(i'm sorry for three separate replies, how should i include multiple quotes in the same post?)
Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:50:05 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 10, 2014, 03:21:27 PM
Perhaps this is a stretch, but there is a Cinco de Mayo story on V. Stiviano.  There's only one person I know who could make up a crazy character like our Ms. V, but here we see her with her now famous visor (reminiscent of MJ's 'Army' ???) riding a BLACK BULL??? It could have a sexual connotation but it could also relate to the stock market, where everyone is 'bullish'?  The TIAI redirect was to the stock market, after all. 

If MJ = V and V is riding a bull, does that mean MJ = control of the stock market?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions