curls

Re: Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!
May 08, 2014, 05:21:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One more thing, hasn't it been said constantly 'follow the money' ... what if that was someone wanting us to 'follow the markets' (in which case, gold star to bec!). That 'someone' doesn't have to be MJ, he's a handy hook for anyone to hang their own agenda on.

Did you mean to say that this whole stock market thing might have nothing to do with the hoax or Michael? Because I've been wondering where this financial thing is heading to?

Sorry Thriller, I forgot to reply to this earlier. Yes, I guess that is one of the thoughts that run through my mind.  You have something you want people to take notice of, you use a 'celebrity' to 'sell' the idea. In this case, TS has something to say and could be simply linking himself to MJ's name (albeit in a very detailed way) to get attention. I have an idea where it's heading to ... and who The Source is, but I'm keeping quiet about that for now - not in a 'mysterious' way, I just don't want to say!
Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:27:08 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

May 08, 2014, 09:29:57 PM
Well I missed all of this and I'm quite glad I did to be honest. Did anyone see the article about ''Michael Jackson to Make Television History on the BBMAs'' I can't find it on the forum. Sorry about this being off topic.

EDIT: I see it's another thread, sorry about that so please ignore my comment about bbmas.
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:33:07 PM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 08, 2014, 11:22:50 PM
TS/_comments has made no secret of being a fake. He's said it several times. He's said he would support false theories on at least two occasions. Once early on and again during the levels. He said if no Bam by 12/31/12, he's a fake. And he said it again on 5/5. 

For all we know, the false theory he believes he is supporting is the hoax itself.

But I won't lie, I am entertained.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 09, 2014, 01:10:34 AM
He meant 5/5. He also meant MJ's BAM on 5/5. Maybe he will be back one more time to confirm this and stop this stuff because we are looking into the wrong things now. Or maybe GodhaschosenMJ can confirm. Because I am sick of being blamed for being a TS or Front hater while people try to make something out of a post that was simply a wrong prediction.

For the record #1: I like TS, I think he is a nice guy and I do not believe he is harmful, I spoke a lot to him before he went radio silent, I do not think he is MJ, I do not think he is related to MJ and I do not think he has it all right. I do think he has had some very interesting things and I think he has kept the forum alive longer than it normaly would have been because people are simply sick of waiting after almost 5 years. But I do not want people to leave 5 years of investigation for a troll that is wetting panties on a 'humble and friendly forum that trashes someone named S' (who might that be??) because this S is a heartless bitch and lynches TS and bashes Front (VERY humble and friendly...), simply because TS didn't read the forum for a year and a half. So I do not BASH or KICK OUT TS, I simply say he has been wrong on this. If anyone wants to fit this so they can still think Front is real or TS is 'slippery' then fine, but I do not want anyone to say afterwards that I knew and didn't tell anyone.

For the record #2: I still believe with all my heart that Front is a big fat nasty TROLL and everyone having wet panties over Front will have red cheeks of shame one day and I have the patience of an angel so go ahead and trash me there, but do not be nice in my face here because I am not an idiot. Like MJ said: THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS and even if I have to wait another 5 years, it will be worth it.
It was only a hunch, and since you are very clear now, I will detract in thinking you might deep down believe in TS/Front. Just trying to make sense of events, and TS did post on both forums, which have polar views on him. My apologies for abbreviating your name; I meant no disrespect (the "b" name certainly wasn't me).

Andrea
bec, I caught the "fake informer" and "Front is the real MJ" thing too.

TS and Front seem to have (probably intentionally) contradicted each other.  TS says he's an informer of the fake and then in the same post say Front is MJ.  Front said on twitter that anyone who may actually know who MJ is online is NOT going to tell.  And also said that anyone claiming to be MJ is definitely not MJ.  It's gotten to the point where thinking Front is MJ or not doesn't matter as long as you are thinking for yourself.  If someone sees something with 2 or more strong evidences that haven't been debunked to support a "theory", then at least it's a solid theory.  Is it proof?  No.  Is it perspective (whatever an opinion might be)? Yes.  If you're thinking for yourself then at least TS has done his "job" whatever else he might say true or untrue.  And whatever anyone's opinion on Front is... he sure is one of, if not the most, controversial hoax "character".
That's exactly the kind of layered truth all of this has been wrapped in for 5 years, and needs reading between the lines.

Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:21:14 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2014, 01:29:36 AM
TS/_comments has made no secret of being a fake. He's said it several times. He's said he would support false theories on at least two occasions. Once early on and again during the levels. He said if no Bam by 12/31/12, he's a fake. And he said it again on 5/5.

For all we know, the false theory he believes he is supporting is the hoax itself.

you are absolutely right, he did say if no mj by the end of 12/12 he's a fake. i guess the person i'm angry with is myself,  for thinking he knew what he was talking about.  now my question is why is he back here since he's proven himself to be a fake?  i guess entertainment purposes only.  in that case i agree with the person that said why waste your time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 09, 2014, 02:10:59 AM

you are absolutely right, he did say if no mj by the end of 12/12 he's a fake. i guess the person i'm angry with is myself,  for thinking he knew what he was talking about.  now my question is why is he back here since he's proven himself to be a fake?  i guess entertainment purposes only.  in that case i agree with the person that said why waste your time?

TS said he is a fake informer, and he also said that Front is real MJ. So TS is probably back to say Front is fake by proving himself fake, again (which we already knew)
Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:15:54 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

May 09, 2014, 03:17:37 AM
... i guess entertainment purposes only.  in that case i agree with the person that said why waste your time?

Nothing wrong with entertainment! (As long as one treats it as such and doesn't take it too seriously) But I agree, if it's not your thing then don't spend/waste your time on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2014, 07:44:36 AM

Agree. Here again, the possible mixture of serious hoax and ARG hoax. In ARGs, the "characters" and puppetmaster(s) don't necessarily tell the truth, but provide a mix of sometimes truth and sometimes false, leading the players farther down the "rabbit hole" (and 5 years is a loooong time). That's my understanding of some of the components of an ARG, anyway. Maybe someone else knows more, and please correct me if I'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

May 09, 2014, 09:30:51 AM
I bet he will say "The Source" of all his info all these years is God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 09, 2014, 10:10:41 AM
Did you think about the possibility that TS might be a character put in here just to mislead us? He might be saying truths, half truths and falsehoods, now we have to figure out which ones are the truths and which ones are the falsehoods. I still keep on saying TS is a fake informer (informer of the fake).

PS: I don't usually wet my panties with Front, but if I do, it's my own business and no one else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

May 09, 2014, 10:12:21 AM
*Bangs head against wall and gives up*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 09, 2014, 10:59:53 AM
I disagree, @sunset; anything you post on the internet becomes the world's business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 09, 2014, 12:24:11 PM
It would actually be funny If TS the fake informer saying he is not MJ and Front is MJ means he is actually MJ and front is not. Please do not take this and run with it,I am just having fun with the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 09, 2014, 12:55:18 PM
Quote from: Unbreakable1
It would actually be funny If TS the fake informer saying he is not MJ and Front is MJ means he is actually MJ and front is not. Please do not take this and run with it,I am just having fun with the situation.

well that's what I partially said here, I consider the situation to be possible, i personally think so.

Quote from: Thriller4ever
TS said he is a fake informer, and he also said that Front is real MJ. So TS is probably back to say Front is fake by proving himself fake, again (which we already knew)
Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 12:56:00 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions