Re: Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!
May 08, 2014, 07:15:29 AM

Another year,another deception,what the hell  :animal0017:  :icon_rolleyes:  ......we've all been played .....again lol  :icon_lol: !!!
I have the feeling that this is a bad "joke"....again, which only Corey Feldman is able to do lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_geek: !!!

Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:40:20 AM by To be or not to be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2014, 08:45:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

from some posts as u can c we don't remember level #7 being completed in 2012....refresh our minds, what did u say?

Not wishing to speak for TS you understand, but after he presented all his DWD 'evidence', on 30th Nov 2012, he did post the TII pic with all the puzzle pieces in place, here:
I guess that means he considered Level 7 finished, even if some of us don't remember it that way!

thanks for the post.  i'll read it when time permits
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 08, 2014, 09:28:04 AM

Another year,another deception,what the hell  :animal0017:  :icon_rolleyes:  ......we've all been played .....again lol  :icon_lol: !!!
I have the feeling that this is a bad "joke"....again, which only Corey Feldman is able to do lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_geek: !!!

TS is not Corey Feldman either....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 08, 2014, 09:59:08 AM
Meh. I lost my head a long time ago.

If Front turned out to be MJ after all, well, just ponder that for a second... ok, and? If MJ turns out to be alive after all, how are the deaders going to feel? There are parallels here. But it does appear that TS/_comments is behind on current events in hoaxland.

I've stopped presuming I know anything at all, so the world could be flat for all I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

May 08, 2014, 10:42:01 AM
Double checked. My memory is nqr. The redirect in October was on Friday, 10/25/13, to the stock market page, which showed the S&P closing at 1759.77, an increase of 7.7%, which stayed posted all weekend http://volumewatchers.com/stock-market-analysis/10-25-2013-dow-jones-sp500-nasdaq-edge/

The S&P never closed at 1776 in 2013. And unless the stock market takes a HUGE dive, the S&P is not going to close at 1776 in the future either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

May 08, 2014, 10:53:55 AM
I guess I'm on my own here in feeling quite relaxed about all this. So, TS may have made a(nother) false prediction (although as I've already said, I personally don't think he was predicting anything in this last post) - so what's new? He talks/writes in his own style that is deliberately open to misinterpretation - what's new?  If he comes back and explains then great, if he posts Sign and Update 7, great - that'll be more stuff to make of what we will.

I'll be honest and say I've never totally discarded the idea that Front is MJ (wasn't convinced by the back, Mo and (?)Paul saga last year, and certainly am not swayed by TS saying that he is) but I already said before all that kicked off, that I hope he isn't!  (Only because there are aspects of Twitter Front that don't fit how I think MJ really is, (setting myself up for a fall there I know!) or maybe they do ... IDK, probably best if I don't go any further with that!)  And I was never going to join Twitter, even for MJ!

So it really makes no difference to me one way or the other - though I feel bad for those who could be terribly hurt, either way. I have built my life back up now after several years of being obsessed and isolated with this hoax.  I take care and spend time on the things I know are real in my own personal little world.  I hope this comes to a 'proper' definite conclusion, and soon, but if it doesn't I'll be ok.  Chalk it up to experience I suppose.
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:55:37 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2014, 11:02:36 AM
can't wait to see what happens with the redirects of may 10 & 12.  i hope it doesn't end up like the " mike will be back by the end of 2012 -- NO MIKE, NO EXPLANATION, NO NOTHING!!  oh, but we did get a houdini (?) disappearing trick.  >:(  not that i want to jump too deep into your shit but, had u came back with SOMETHING at the end of 2012 it would have helped ur credibility.  otherwise, u r just talking loud & saying nothing. to make claims that u don't/can't back up makes u a joke (for entertainment purposes only). if u say front is mj,  than u must know mj,  can u at least prove that u know him. if i'm coming off harsh it's because i've always been a no-nonsense person.  i don't do games, beat around the bush, or have time for B.S.  that being said, if u have something concrete SPEAK UP if not SHUT UP. yes, u did/do keep things lively around here & keep the brains working. but, if ur intentions are to play games with us & use our caring for mj as a weakness, when it's said and done it won't be our weakness that u will remember.  soooo...ball is in ur court and again welcome back.

sorry for the rant but my alter ego (THE BITCH)  is surfacing.  i don't feel like the up & down, going around in circles again.  we've been there & done that.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 08, 2014, 11:30:17 AM
BAM!!!!!

The end comes SUDDENLY!

BAM!!!!!

Finally  ...  the time that we have all been waiting for!

TS = FAKE INFORMER (informer of the fake)

And did anyone notice when the S&P 500 closed at 1776—for the first time ever {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?? 

For now, though, I will say that I’m not Front, and I’m not MJ (as I’ve said before); but Front is the real MJ

BAM!!!!!

Let’s do it one more time  ...

BAM!!!!!

Oh well now I get it. TS/_comments gives fake information. End of sentence.

Truth comes from within. Not from outside "sources", and especially not from someone who calls himself The Source.

Interesting 4.5 year circular journey. Well, it is/was entertaining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 08, 2014, 11:33:02 AM
From a quick glance the closest I found.

Dec 13, 2013   1,777.98   1,780.92   1,772.45   1,775.32   3,061,070,000   1,775.32
Dec 12, 2013   1,781.71   1,782.99   1,772.28   1,775.50   3,306,640,000   1,775.50

It's not important anyway..

4-10. Rounding: Down, Nearest Whole, and Up

[...] inclusive reckoning is merely a system of rounding up to the next whole number (so anything from 1.1 to 1.9 would be rounded up to 2).  Today, we usually round to the nearest whole number (1.1 to 1.4 rounded to 1; and 1.5 to 1.9 rounded to 2).  And if not the nearest whole, we generally round down (1.1 to 1.9 rounded to 1).

Rounding up was a common system in Bible days, and MJ is very familiar with the Bible.  In fact, this system is most well known in reference to the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ!

1 Corinthians 15:3,4, “Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” (see also Matthew 20:19; Mark 9:31; 10:34; Luke 18:33; 24:7,6; etc).

Jesus died and was buried on Friday (day #1), rested on the Sabbath (day #2), and rose on Sunday (day #3).  There are many other Biblical examples of inclusive reckoning (read carefully Luke 13:32; Acts 10:3,9,23,24,30); but I will not take up anymore space here.

{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

So If 1775.50 became 1776, how come 666.7 is still 666, shouldn't it have been 667?

{link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

Don't know whether it's of any importance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

~Souza~

May 08, 2014, 11:56:57 AM
It IS important @Thriller4ever because that is where people are not playing by the same game. One day this rule applies, the other day some other rule because else the theory is wrong. TS meant BAM on 5/5 (MJ) and TS meant S&P500 closing on 5/5. God may strike me dead this very moment if that is not what he meant. So TS was wrong, meaning there is nothing left to look into regarding this post. That doesn't make me a bitch, it makes me a realist. What curls says is important too. It shouldn't matter whether or not there is a bam. If it will never happen (what I would find surprising but who knows), then people should have their own lives to worry about without being obsessed with this. And that is exactly what is happening now with Front and what I don't want to see happening with TS. Front is having his own clan of women there, all expecting big things only to get very disappointed in the end. Some might be fine and pick themselves up, others I have seen are pretty weak and might get damaged for life, or worse. And that is no joke. I rather have an empty forum for a bit because people think I am a bitch than that I would have to live with that shit because I allowed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 08, 2014, 12:46:20 PM
I get what you're saying Souza

But when it comes to hoax, viewer discretion is advised. We have long ago been warned that hoax wasn't meant for the fainthearted.  And it's the people who end up being responsible for what they've been believing. I learned in these 4+ years not to be addicted to the hoax (which I terribly was) and I've even considered many different theories and scenarios to keep me grounded. TS's post was, to be brief, very unprofessional. The declaration of Front being MJ was very random, out of the blue. I'm aware many users in this forum must have been overwhelmed to hear that. But that's all upto them. We choose what to believe and it requires guts to take responsibilities for any damages (may God forbid).

But seriously there's nothing we can do about it. I don't think this hoax is anymore about cracking the codes, because, as you said, there's no pattern being followed.
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 12:47:45 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

May 08, 2014, 01:24:46 PM
Souza - I don't see anyone here going crazy over Front - are you referring to the other forum?  If so, you really can't blame yourself, or consider yourself responsible in some way for 'allowing' it to happen.  Whatever, whoever you discourage or ban here, will always pop up somewhere else if they've got something to say or are that keen on having supporters/followers.  Don't beat yourself up over this.  If you want to ban TS, because you think some of us still think he's worth watching, and you don't, then go ahead and do it, if it'll make you feel better, it's your place after all, though again I don't see anyone here obsessed with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 08, 2014, 01:44:12 PM
bec, I caught the "fake informer" and "Front is the real MJ" thing too.

TS and Front seem to have (probably intentionally) contradicted each other.  TS says he's an informer of the fake and then in the same post say Front is MJ.  Front said on twitter that anyone who may actually know who MJ is online is NOT going to tell.  And also said that anyone claiming to be MJ is definitely not MJ.  It's gotten to the point where thinking Front is MJ or not doesn't matter as long as you are thinking for yourself.  If someone sees something with 2 or more strong evidences that haven't been debunked to support a "theory", then at least it's a solid theory.  Is it proof?  No.  Is it perspective (whatever an opinion might be)? Yes.  If you're thinking for yourself then at least TS has done his "job" whatever else he might say true or untrue.  And whatever anyone's opinion on Front is... he sure is one of, if not the most, controversial hoax "character".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 08, 2014, 03:01:19 PM
Souza - I don't see anyone here going crazy over Front - are you referring to the other forum?  If so, you really can't blame yourself, or consider yourself responsible in some way for 'allowing' it to happen.  Whatever, whoever you discourage or ban here, will always pop up somewhere else if they've got something to say or are that keen on having supporters/followers.  Don't beat yourself up over this.  If you want to ban TS, because you think some of us still think he's worth watching, and you don't, then go ahead and do it, if it'll make you feel better, it's your place after all, though again I don't see anyone here obsessed with him.

I was not talking about here and I am not going to BAN TS. I am only saying he is wrong, am I not allowed? I just hope he will simply admit it so people will not keep looking into things while there is nothing to look into. Is all I am saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 08, 2014, 04:29:54 PM
Then I apologise Souza, I thought you were saying more than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions