~Souza~

Re: Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!
May 07, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sorry Souza, but why does this quote keep running through my head?!

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" -  from Shakespeare's Hamlet

(BTW, TS_comments didn't say the S&P would close yesterday at 1776 - he asked if anyone noticed when it did.)

It is really what he meant and it didn't happen. I am not protesting too much, I am disappointed about some stuff and and mostly this post. No bam, no 1776 closing and maybe people will also finally see that Front is not MJ either. Although I already saw people see how they could band this bam post into something that fits their desperate believe that it is all still real and Front MJ. I hop TS will at least come back and admit he meant bam on the 5th and 1776 closing at the market on the 5th. It has been fun, it has been challenging but this is not something I stand for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 07, 2014, 04:45:13 PM
It looks to me like the S&P 500 reached 1776 sometime round November/December 2013:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login^GSPC+Basic+Chart

(Sorry, I can't get the chart to paste properly here.)

Edit ... and the link doesn't work properly either! Select 'Basic Chart' from the options on the left of the Yahoo finance page that TS linked to, to see what I'm referring to.
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 04:49:44 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 07, 2014, 11:57:31 PM
There was a redirect to the stock market page when it closed at 1776, I thought it was October-ish. It was on a Friday and therefore it stayed posted all weekend, if I remember correctly. Curls, you and I talked about it. That's what I thought he was referring to.

I also think he meant BAM he's back, meaning TS/_comments is back. Meaning TS/_comments has returned.

But as usual, slippery. So who the hell knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

May 08, 2014, 01:13:31 AM
Yes bec, I remember our discussions well, but I don't remember it being 1776 then. Going to do a bit more digging ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

May 08, 2014, 01:16:10 AM
From a quick glance the closest I found.

Dec 13, 2013   1,777.98   1,780.92   1,772.45   1,775.32   3,061,070,000   1,775.32
Dec 12, 2013   1,781.71   1,782.99   1,772.28   1,775.50   3,306,640,000   1,775.50

It's not important anyway..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 08, 2014, 01:29:39 AM

@curls here it is...

isn't 1776 an approximate figure, how is that a perfect numerology?
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:31:33 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

May 08, 2014, 01:49:34 AM
How did you find precise days SEHF? I can't see how to do that. (btw, glad to see you didn't remain 'a dot' for long!)

I did find this thread however:

... with this post and screenshot showing 1771 on 30th October:

So, yes bec, your memory is better than mine! It would've hit 1776 closer to end of Oct than that chart I was looking at yesterday would imply. (Thanks Thriller, I see you've just posted it)

I think Souza is wrong to say TS meant it was going to close at 1776 on 5th May - I'm pretty sure now he meant, in that paragraph, that he'd redirected to the Yahoo finance page on 27th October and pretty soon after that (on a date I'm sure we can determine, if it wasn't actually 27/10) it hit 1776 which should (if we'd been paying attention) have led us to count on 1776 days from 'death date' ... 5th May 2014, the date he'd already planned (6 months+ ahead) for his next appearance on the forum!  Tenuous?  You bet! Slippery? Of course!

Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:53:12 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 08, 2014, 02:08:01 AM
One more thing, hasn't it been said constantly 'follow the money' ... what if that was someone wanting us to 'follow the markets' (in which case, gold star to bec!). That 'someone' doesn't have to be MJ, he's a handy hook for anyone to hang their own agenda on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 08, 2014, 03:00:44 AM
One more thing, hasn't it been said constantly 'follow the money' ... what if that was someone wanting us to 'follow the markets' (in which case, gold star to bec!). That 'someone' doesn't have to be MJ, he's a handy hook for anyone to hang their own agenda on.

Did you mean to say that this whole stock market thing might have nothing to do with the hoax or Michael? Because I've been wondering where this financial thing is heading to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

SEHF

May 08, 2014, 03:32:35 AM
How did you find precise days SEHF? I can't see how to do that. (btw, glad to see you didn't remain 'a dot' for long!)

Historical prices for - S&P 500 (^GSPC) -SNP

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2014, 05:04:48 AM
Are we actually losing our heads studying stock market's number to try find a Bam's day includind number 7, just because some random anonymous person showed up with a big yellow bam on his post, maybe just because he hasn't much more interesting things to do in his life ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

~Souza~

May 08, 2014, 05:10:24 AM
He meant 5/5. He also meant MJ's BAM on 5/5. Maybe he will be back one more time to confirm this and stop this stuff because we are looking into the wrong things now. Or maybe GodhaschosenMJ can confirm. Because I am sick of being blamed for being a TS or Front hater while people try to make something out of a post that was simply a wrong prediction.

For the record #1: I like TS, I think he is a nice guy and I do not believe he is harmful, I spoke a lot to him before he went radio silent, I do not think he is MJ, I do not think he is related to MJ and I do not think he has it all right. I do think he has had some very interesting things and I think he has kept the forum alive longer than it normaly would have been because people are simply sick of waiting after almost 5 years. But I do not want people to leave 5 years of investigation for a troll that is wetting panties on a 'humble and friendly forum that trashes someone named S' (who might that be??) because this S is a heartless bitch and lynches TS and bashes Front (VERY humble and friendly...), simply because TS didn't read the forum for a year and a half. So I do not BASH or KICK OUT TS, I simply say he has been wrong on this. If anyone wants to fit this so they can still think Front is real or TS is 'slippery' then fine, but I do not want anyone to say afterwards that I knew and didn't tell anyone.

For the record #2: I still believe with all my heart that Front is a big fat nasty TROLL and everyone having wet panties over Front will have red cheeks of shame one day and I have the patience of an angel so go ahead and trash me there, but do not be nice in my face here because I am not an idiot. Like MJ said: THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS and even if I have to wait another 5 years, it will be worth it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 08, 2014, 06:25:09 AM
Are we actually losing our heads studying stock market's number to try find a Bam's day includind number 7, just because some random anonymous person showed up with a big yellow bam on his post, maybe just because he hasn't much more interesting things to do in his life ?

I'm not losing my head and certainly not trying to find a Bamsday - just trying to make some sense of TS_comments' post.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 08, 2014, 06:37:25 AM

Historical prices for - S&P 500 (^GSPC) -SNP

Ah, thanks SEHF. I'll have a closer look later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 08, 2014, 07:07:09 AM
Souza, we'll have to agree to disagree on that then. Like you though, I hope TS comes back to explain in a way that's acceptable to all!

I saw that 'heartless bitch' comment on the other forum, and the 'welcome TS, to this humble beautiful loving forum' one from the same poster that followed! Unbelievable in it's hypocrisy. If I was a member there I wouldn't have let that go without a comment.

At the end of the day you can't force people to believe anything; they believe Front is MJ as fiercely as you believe he isn't. Same as 'deaders' believe MJ is dead as fiercely as we believe he's alive. It's that simple. It is disappointing that there's this big split now - so many of those members were valuable and appreciated here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions