curls

Re: Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!
June 20, 2014, 03:20:59 AM
I'm sorry Godhaschosen, I was not laughing at you -  I don't LOL at 'I-know-stuff-but-can't-say-what' posters. My LOL comment was a nod to bec's bit about analysing my posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 20, 2014, 05:38:09 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ummm sorry if i am behind but was it actually proven that  tscomments is without a doubt  ts ? sorry if i missed it :-[

This from TS_comments' first post (don't know if that makes it 'without a doubt'!):

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 20, 2014, 09:11:38 AM
Godhaschosen, you are, IMO, reading far too much into TS's use (or not) of words.

Reading far too much or wanting others to read far too much into it, that's for sure.

@GodhaschosenMJ, are you sure this is what you want to do here now?

@Bec   A lot I could say, but better judgement says wait and let you find out later! It won't be much longer! What exactly did you mean by the above question? What am I doing in your opinion?

That answers my question. I'm disappointed, I'll leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

June 23, 2014, 08:54:36 AM
ummm sorry if i am behind but was it actually proven that  tscomments is without a doubt  ts ? sorry if i missed it :-[

This from TS_comments' first post (don't know if that makes it 'without a doubt'!):

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates).

so all the thisisalsoit redirects started with ts ?

going to go ahead and comment since it seems like it takes at least a day these days for response when there used to be someone here constantly.
something that pops out to me are 2001 a space odyssey elvis intro / exit music  and michael stock market opening bell ceremony his 43rd birthday 2001.
one other thing peaks in my brain about the see you next wednesday . perhaps it would be better to look for some phrase that can be found throughout michaels short films in the same manner .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

June 23, 2014, 10:20:51 AM

so all the thisisalsoit redirects started with ts ?

going to go ahead and comment since it seems like it takes at least a day these days for response when there used to be someone here constantly.
something that pops out to me are 2001 a space odyssey elvis intro / exit music  and michael stock market opening bell ceremony his 43rd birthday 2001.
one other thing peaks in my brain about the see you next wednesday . perhaps it would be better to look for some phrase that can be found throughout michaels short films in the same manner .

As I mentioned earlier, the phrase appears twice in Thriller.    This also from Wiki: 

[quoteIn the Michael Jackson music video Black or White (1991) SYNW is shown on the window which Michael Jackson throws a garbage can through, the window is that of a company named "See You Next Wednesday Storage Co."][/quote]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 23, 2014, 10:38:17 AM
But as TS has no more connection to MJ than the rest of us, 'see you next wednesday', if it means anything at all, may just be that TS will 'see us' i.e. post again, on Wednesday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 23, 2014, 11:25:16 AM
Yes I thought of that too, it might also be a date for another redirect.
Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:26:19 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

June 23, 2014, 09:24:58 PM
Quite from Sup...Mind "so all the thisisalsoit redirects started with ts ?"

YES, TS, TS-Comments, & Thisisalsoit.com aka TIAI, all same person, from beginning to now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 24, 2014, 09:57:19 PM
But as TS has no more connection to MJ than the rest of us, 'see you next wednesday', if it means anything at all, may just be that TS will 'see us' i.e. post again, on Wednesday.

:LolLolLolLol: that does make sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal