gwynned

Re: Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!
June 18, 2014, 10:12:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TIAI Re-direct for 6/19/14 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"see+you+next+wednesday"

Did anyone notice the wording of TS in Sign 7, Update 7? He said, "I can't say an exact day or date for the BAM; but I can say that it's very soon, within days---not years, or even months!" Did anyone notice the word weeks was left out and the word FEW days was NOT in it??!!!!!

Whoo hoo, looking forward to Next Wednesday!!  And so from May 5th to next Wednesday is less than monthS!!

Next Wednesday is JUNE 25TH!!!  I guess 'See you next Wednesday' is a running gag in many John Landis films - Thriller????

From Wiki:  'In the Michael Jackson music video Thriller (1983), the phrase is spoken by a deputy in the horror movie that Michael and his girlfriend are watching. It is also visible as a poster on the outside of the cinema as they leave.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 19, 2014, 12:32:08 AM

here is the proper link. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

June 19, 2014, 01:55:36 AM
... Did anyone notice the wording of TS in Sign 7, Update 7? He said, "I can't say an exact day or date for the BAM; but I can say that it's very soon, within days---not years, or even months!" Did anyone notice the word weeks was left out and the word FEW days was NOT in it??!!!!!
...  And so from May 5th to next Wednesday is less than monthS!!

Why do you highlight that TS left out the word weeks?  IF next Wednesday were to prove significant, it would be within weeks of 5th May (7 weeks and 2 days, i.e. within 8 weeks to be precise). So if TS genuinely knows things in advance, there would've been no need to leave out 'weeks' would there? Or are you suggesting he left out 'weeks' precisely because that was the important bit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2014, 08:36:07 AM
 @Thriller TY for correct link, I was in too big a hurry!

@Curls I think, your thinking the word weeks would be true if he said BAM is within weeks, but I'm saying if the word weeks is used in the NOT months, or years section we would already be passed weeks after 13 days have gone by! And of course some have thought that the "in days" meant FEW days as in less than weeks!! So days can be up to 60 days before we hit the not months! In my calculations that takes us to July 5th before the 60 days run out! Hope this helps?!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 19, 2014, 10:15:09 AM
TS/_comments doesn't know anything. He already confessed so it's totally irrelevant what he said or didn't say. It would be just as useful to sit here and analyze curls' old posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynned

June 19, 2014, 12:41:19 PM
TS/_comments doesn't know anything. He already confessed so it's totally irrelevant what he said or didn't say. It would be just as useful to sit here and analyze curls' old posts.

Perhaps.  But it's always interesting.  For example, Landis got the phrase from 2001 A Space Odyssey, a very (oc)cult film if there ever was one. 

Again, from Wiki: 
Landis got the title See You Next Wednesday from the 1968 movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey. It is the last line spoken by Frank Poole's father during Poole's videophone conversation with his parents.[1]

Link to the movie clip.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2014, 01:24:15 PM
I bet he will say "The Source" of all his info all these years is God.

Interesting. I was just reading back through this thread to refresh my memory of the conversation, and Bec, basically, that is indeed what TS said in “Sign 7 & Update 7.” Said that the source of his info is primarily “providence” but that he is “not immune to deception” by the devil when receiving providence.  :icon_neutral:
Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 03:37:47 PM by Starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

curls

June 19, 2014, 01:45:37 PM

That's kind of what I was getting at bec. Godhaschosen, you are, IMO, reading far too much into TS's use (or not) of words.

And believe it or not, yesterday I looked at the calendar, saw that 25th was next Wednesday and straight away thought of the 'See you next Wednesday' bit in Thriller.  I wish I'd posted and beaten TS to it ... then you could've analysed my post and wondered what I knew!! LOL! As you say, totally irrelevant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2014, 03:41:28 PM
... Did anyone notice the wording of TS in Sign 7, Update 7? He said, "I can't say an exact day or date for the BAM; but I can say that it's very soon, within days---not years, or even months!" Did anyone notice the word weeks was left out and the word FEW days was NOT in it??!!!!!
...  And so from May 5th to next Wednesday is less than monthS!!

Why do you highlight that TS left out the word weeks?  IF next Wednesday were to prove significant, it would be within weeks of 5th May (7 weeks and 2 days, i.e. within 8 weeks to be precise). So if TS genuinely knows things in advance, there would've been no need to leave out 'weeks' would there? Or are you suggesting he left out 'weeks' precisely because that was the important bit?

Not sure if its the place to put this, but seems appropriate, have you guys seen what thisisalsoit page is reading now!   coincidence or what You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     :icon_eek:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 19, 2014, 05:41:49 PM
^^^ Yes thanks, we've seen it, hence this convo - see post #104 above!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 19, 2014, 07:00:44 PM
ummm sorry if i am behind but was it actually proven that  tscomments is without a doubt  ts ? sorry if i missed it :-[ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

June 20, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

Perhaps.  But it's always interesting.  For example, Landis got the phrase from 2001 A Space Odyssey, a very (oc)cult film if there ever was one. 

Again, from Wiki: 
Landis got the title See You Next Wednesday from the 1968 movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey. It is the last line spoken by Frank Poole's father during Poole's videophone conversation with his parents.[1]

Link to the movie clip.

Yeah so look, it's John Landis's thing, it's not even MJ's so why would he even use it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

June 20, 2014, 12:49:59 AM
Godhaschosen, you are, IMO, reading far too much into TS's use (or not) of words.

Reading far too much or wanting others to read far too much into it, that's for sure.

@GodhaschosenMJ, are you sure this is what you want to do here now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 20, 2014, 01:31:05 AM
Godhaschosen, you are, IMO, reading far too much into TS's use (or not) of words.

Reading far too much or wanting others to read far too much into it, that's for sure.

@GodhaschosenMJ, are you sure this is what you want to do here now?

@Bec   A lot I could say, but better judgement says wait and let you find out later! It won't be much longer! What exactly did you mean by the above question? What am I doing in your opinion?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2014, 01:37:54 AM

That's kind of what I was getting at bec. Godhaschosen, you are, IMO, reading far too much into TS's use (or not) of words.

And believe it or not, yesterday I looked at the calendar, saw that 25th was next Wednesday and straight away thought of the 'See you next Wednesday' bit in Thriller.  I wish I'd posted and beaten TS to it ... then you could've analysed my post and wondered what I knew!! LOL! As you say, totally irrelevant!

@Curls I say this in love and peace, go ahead and LOL all you want, I don't have to wonder what I KNOW!!!
Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:41:41 AM by GodhaschosenMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions