I usually don't post blogs,but I saw and wanted to see what mj hoax investigators thought about this. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I know this is not the Michael Jackson but I could not help the coincidence of him rising ouT of the coffin. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ,Also jesus and ghandi.Lady Gaga resurrects Jesus, Michael Jackson and Gandhi in epic new G.U.Y. video.I have no way to put the Video right now due to me being at work but this is the story. Lady Gaga resurrects Jesus, Michael Jackson and Gandhi in epic new G.U.Y. video
Sunday 23 Mar 2014 9:22 am
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lady Gaga has outdone herself with her latest video for G.U.Y. which features a resurrected Michael Jackson, Jesus, Gandhi and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

The video, which clocks in at a whopping 11 minutes and 46 seconds (although the credits run for several minutes), plays like a short film.

Lady Gaga brings Michael Jackson back from the dead Lady Gaga directed the video for G.U.Y. herself (Picture: Interscope Records)
The singer directed the promo herself, which features a medley of the tracks Artpop, Venus, Manicure and G.U.Y.

It kicks off with Gaga lying face down in a ditch wearing large wings with an arrow sticking out her chest.

Lady Gaga resurrects Jesus and Gandhi in the new promo (Picture: Interscope Records)Lady Gaga resurrects Jesus and Gandhi in the new promo (Picture: Interscope Records)
She makes her way to a mansion – William Randolph Hearst’s famous Hearst Castle – where she is placed in a swimming pool.

Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster and Kim Richards from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills pop up playing instruments as Gaga bursts into a dance number.

Oh, and Michael Jackson too (Picture: Interscope Records)Oh, and Michael Jackson too (Picture: Interscope Records)
Bravo TV star Andy Cohen makes an appearance as the face of a Zeus-like god while Jesus, Gandhi and Michael Jackson come back to life.

Another scene shows Gaga with her head on a chest made out of Lego.

It's Lady Gaga - the Lego version (Picture: Interscope Records)It’s Lady Gaga – the Lego version (Picture: Interscope Records)
Even by Gaga standards it’s pretty crazy but at least no one throws up on her.

G.U.Y., which stands for Girl Under You, is the third single taken from Gaga’s latest album ARTPOP.
Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 02:33:20 PM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've seen this video but didn't have time ti actually study it.

I noticed the reference to Jesus / Gandhi and MJ

Jesus : Dead then resurrected

Gandhi : Resurrection in "new lives" (i forget my english vocabulary, sorry)

MJ : then WHY associate MJ to this 2 men ? if not for some idea of being alive after being dead.... :icon_e_surprised:

Further more she seems to take them "out of their grave"...

Dear Miss I-GIVE-BIG-CLUE-Lady-Gaga,

Further to your video, you have left us, MJ believers, very surprised.
Would you please express your mind more clearly about this interesting video of yours in which you seem to pretend MJ could have a life after death ?
We are available on MJDHI, please feel free to come and post.
We are looking forward to your explanation,
Yours Faithfully/Best Regards and blablabla

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

to her fans don't get mad....but....i've always thought lady gaga was/is a G.U.Y  ( A TRANSVESTITE MAYBE)   

sorry :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson did want to work with Gaga before his "death". So maybe this is what they worked on, MJ always made videos that were like short movies. Resurrection seems to be the key.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

I've seen this video but didn't have time ti actually study it.

I noticed the reference to Jesus / Gandhi and MJ

Jesus : Dead then resurrected

Gandhi : Resurrection in "new lives" (i forget my english vocabulary, sorry)

MJ : then WHY associate MJ to this 2 men ? if not for some idea of being alive after being dead.... :icon_e_surprised:

Further more she seems to take them "out of their grave"...

Credit goes to another member over here, who sent me this link with explanation. Very much worth to read:

Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 12:39:29 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

I read what the vigilant citizen had to say while they have some interesting things to say about the video.I must say everything on the site is a one dimensional way of thinking.Easily the way they say they are using the blood of 3 to make clones to fight the bankers in the ending of the video.you can look at it a different way,like they took the love all 3 had in their hearts and blood and injected LOVE into others who joined the fight.What did all 3 have in common,Unconditional LOVE for humanity.
I am not a lady gaga fan,but I also do not believe in coincidences .everything happens and is put out there for a reason either it is good or bad. But look at things with a open mind and look things over for yourself.Not everything has to be evil,There are multiple ways of looking at the same things.
Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:03:39 PM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

I read what the vigilant citizen had to say while they have some interesting things to say about the video.I must say everything on the site is a one dimensional way of thinking.Easily the way they say they are using the blood of 3 to make clones to fight the bankers in the ending of the video.you can look at it a different way,like they took the love all 3 had in their hearts and blood and injected LOVE into others who joined the fight.What did all 3 have in common,Unconditional LOVE for humanity.
I am not a lady gaga fan,but I also do not believe in coincidences .everything happens and is put out there for a reason either it is good or bad. But look at thing with a open mind and look things over for yourself.Not everything has to be evil,There are multiple ways of looking at the same things.

I absolutely agree with that and in no way do I want to say that I'm right, but like you said, there are multiple ways of looking at things, so also on what we are regarding as hoax clues. That's why I started some while ago with looking at (some of) these clues from a different angle and that made me somewhat sceptical about them.
Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:53:03 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Michael Jackson did want to work with Gaga before his "death". So maybe this is what they worked on, MJ always made videos that were like short movies. Resurrection seems to be the key.

I have a hunch that ..... it's the other way around  :icon_mrgreen: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

in a song about sex?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Lena Raven

This was the first clue that I kept in mind before I started investigating. From the beginning I said "Oh so sweet of Gaga showing Michael :D ...but why now? And why showing him coming out of the grave? And why relating him with Jesus and Gandhi, when Jesus resurrected?"
I've made a deep research about meaning of this video, and the most believeable and reasonable is this:
Lady Gaga has been used, wasted and destroyed by the music industry, but she doesn't want to give up, so she at a temple where some people help her 'cause they have her same plan which is "starting a new community of independent artists, with total control of their careers", that's why they resurrect Jesus, Gandhi and Michael (with the Minecraft videogame) to take some blood of them and start that "new race" and the songs relates with the video because it talks about taking control. Of course superficially everybody thinks she's talking about sex but she's not, she's using it so it can be sold, please analyse it, and you can see her betraying the businessmen and taking control of everything.
What does it have to do with Michael? Well, we all know he wanted something like this, so what if he's working with Gaga?
And she's taking the best from those 3 characters to create the new race...but why resurrecting and showing only Michael that way? I mean so close!! So many clues...
PS: when they get her inside the temple, there are some ladies wearing some kind of collar exactly like the one we see in the Xscape album cover!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart

I watched the video and this is my take on it:

1. Money hungry execs who don’t care who they ‘trample’.
2. Backstabbing (arrow in back) as they walk all over you while you are down.
3. Wings (the soul) have become dirtied and broken
4. The soul gets cleansed (swimming pool) and emerges stronger and more confident
5. Companies are usually run by ‘the boys’, the song could represent women are now going to be those boys, hence the words guy under you
6. 4 Caskets or crypts – John Lennon, Gandhi, Jesus and Michael (History)
7. gamemode ARTPOP (when the caskets are being opened) could mean pop culture is not going to be the same anymore (more on this below)
8. Conveyor belt of look alikes – cloning is on the machine screen (taking over/control)
9. Being at the Hearst Castle maybe was to represent the media.

I looked up ARTPOP:

Gaga described Artpop as "a celebration and a poetic musical journey" and an exploration of the "reverse Warholian" phenomenon in pop culture.

Info on Hearst Castle:

Since the property was donated to the state of California only two projects have been granted permission: Stanley Kubrick's Spartacus, which used the castle to stand in as Crassus' villa; and Lady Gaga's music video for "G.U.Y."[8][9]

FYI: In the credits of the video she thanks Governor Jerry Brown

Publishing business[edit]

Searching for an occupation, in 1887 Hearst took over management of a newspaper, the San Francisco Examiner, which his father received in 1880 as repayment for a gambling debt.[8] Giving his paper a grand motto, "Monarch of the Dailies," he acquired the best equipment and the most talented writers of the time, including Ambrose Bierce, Mark Twain, Jack London, and political cartoonist Homer Davenport. A self-proclaimed populist, Hearst went on to publish stories of municipal and financial corruption, often attacking companies in which his own family held an interest. Within a few years, his paper dominated the San Francisco market.

Here are some words from the G.U.Y.:

I'm gonna wear the tie, want the power to leave you
I'm aimin' for full control of this love (Of this love)
I'm gonna say the word and own you
You'll be my G.I.R.L
Got our romance and loves to hold you
Know you'll wear my makeup well
I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it
Cuz I'm strong enough to know the truth
I'm in charge like a G.U.Y.
I'll lay down, face up this time
Under you, like a G.U.Y.

FYI: the credits at the end of the video show that Drake James portrayed Michael

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:35:05 AM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I googled Drake James and found that he is a Michael Jackson tribute artist. The odd thing I noticed was he uses what was in the video as his photo on his website:

In addition, the thing that I have the arrows by I think are either T.V.'s or monitors. You can see them in the video; it's like Michael was being 'watched' in even death.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lena Raven

I watched the video and this is my take on it:

1. Money hungry execs who don’t care who they ‘trample’.
2. Backstabbing (arrow in back) as they walk all over you while you are down.
3. Wings (the soul) have become dirtied and broken
4. The soul gets cleansed (swimming pool) and emerges stronger and more confident
5. Companies are usually run by ‘the boys’, the song could represent women are now going to be those boys, hence the words guy under you
6. 4 Caskets or crypts – John Lennon, Gandhi, Jesus and Michael (History)
7. gamemode ARTPOP (when the caskets are being opened) could mean pop culture is not going to be the same anymore (more on this below)
8. Conveyor belt of look alikes – cloning is on the machine screen (taking over/control)
9. Being at the Hearst Castle maybe was to represent the media.

I looked up ARTPOP:

Gaga described Artpop as "a celebration and a poetic musical journey" and an exploration of the "reverse Warholian" phenomenon in pop culture.

Info on Hearst Castle:

Since the property was donated to the state of California only two projects have been granted permission: Stanley Kubrick's Spartacus, which used the castle to stand in as Crassus' villa; and Lady Gaga's music video for "G.U.Y."[8][9]

FYI: In the credits of the video she thanks Governor Jerry Brown

Publishing business[edit]

Searching for an occupation, in 1887 Hearst took over management of a newspaper, the San Francisco Examiner, which his father received in 1880 as repayment for a gambling debt.[8] Giving his paper a grand motto, "Monarch of the Dailies," he acquired the best equipment and the most talented writers of the time, including Ambrose Bierce, Mark Twain, Jack London, and political cartoonist Homer Davenport. A self-proclaimed populist, Hearst went on to publish stories of municipal and financial corruption, often attacking companies in which his own family held an interest. Within a few years, his paper dominated the San Francisco market.

Here are some words from the G.U.Y.:

I'm gonna wear the tie, want the power to leave you
I'm aimin' for full control of this love (Of this love)
I'm gonna say the word and own you
You'll be my G.I.R.L
Got our romance and loves to hold you
Know you'll wear my makeup well
I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it
Cuz I'm strong enough to know the truth
I'm in charge like a G.U.Y.
I'll lay down, face up this time
Under you, like a G.U.Y.

FYI: the credits at the end of the video show that Drake James portrayed Michael

Love you Michael!

Excellent!!! That's exactly what she meant :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart

gwynned

The video is a mockery of Michael, especially when pictured with John Lennon! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions