Re: From Moonwalker to TII
May 31, 2014, 02:40:30 AM
I never noticed this, I to think he's as double his eyes and chin are not that of NHS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2014, 05:30:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, they are both definitely Michael! Rara biljartbal!

Agree with the first bit :icon_rr:

Rare? billiard ball?

Confused!  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:33:34 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 31, 2014, 05:56:36 AM
^^^ :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

~Souza~Topic starter

May 31, 2014, 08:16:21 AM
Lol,  means something like 'how's that possible? Hahaha'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 31, 2014, 09:46:03 AM
This was discussed way before I joined the forum. Thank you for the link, but that's definitely Michael, there actually was no need for using a double for that scene. Different lighting, camera angles, different expressions, make-up in between takes might contribute to some slight changes. As u said bec, we look different in our photographs.

Well whether it's Michael or not is another discussion, but it all started with bad era.

You're right, there is no "need" to use a double for that scene. In fact, I'd venture to state there was never a "need" to use a double, including for events such as the O2 and the Billboard awards hologram.

But I don't believe, in all our discussions, anyone has ever discovered a suspected MJ "double" pre-Bad era, and yet post-Bad era, there seems a periodically present "double" sprinkled throughout MJ's documented life, up until present.

So is it another discussion really? I don't know, that seems noteworthy to me. If it were simply all our imagination; the presence of said alleged double, should we not be able to find clear examples of it all along? As it is, not so much. Nearly every credible "sighting" is post-Bad era.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 01, 2014, 07:48:46 AM
Yes, it's true that there weren't any evidences of impersonators in the pre-bad era. And honestly i don't know why. Just an assumption, maybe there weren't people who looked more or less like MJ to fool people. But it doesn't mean that MJ didn't try to fool people; he used a mannequin in the Jacksons video "Torture". If MJ was keen to use an impersonator, he sure would have found a way. 

I also feel that during thriller and thriller/bad (which i call thrad era), it was quite hard to impersonate him. But by the time it was Bad era, impersonators started to make their presence felt.  MJ probably started using impersonators to avoid something he was reluctant (or too busy) to do. I think E-casanova was the most famous impersonator at that time (I'm not sure, but he does look like bad era MJ). But you can easily distinguish between MJ and E-cas(any impersonator, for that matter) because of the teeth pattern. (which is the reason why MJ wouldn't use an impersonator in his official videos,"Who Is It" being an exception). The 'surgical mask' is a way of covering the mouth so that any fan won't be able to figure out whether it is the real MJ, and in that way he can escape the crowd. MJ did use surgical mask in bad era :

So we will never really know if that was MJ. In "Who Is It", that impersonator never opened his mouth, and was also put under special 'lighting' (with shadows and all to give a MJ like effect) and parts where the singing took place, it was the real MJ.

BUT the O2 episode may prove my explanation wrong (MJ look-a-like making public announcement without any surgical masks) which makes me wonder if the picture we saw of MJ with curly hair behind red curtains was a photoshop, to give out the impression of a double on stage? TBH I never was able to decide who the guy on that stage was. I think I tend to believe it was MJ not looking like MJ (for whatever reason).

I thought this discussion might be off-topic, and that's what I meant by "another" discussion, but if it's not then I'm more than ready to continue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions