LunaCieloTopic starter

:moonwalk_:

"The death of Michael Jackson was an inside job"

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

I extrapolated short parts of the long article of 02/07/2009 that I consider interesting because it pierces the veil of silence for  many strange circumstances ...

...."In regards to Michael Jackson's death, Alex Jones and Jason Bermas reacted with such hysteria so quickly that I wonder if the Jews were panicking because something went wrong with the murder. Consider the reaction of Alex Jones. Jackson was reported dead on the afternoon of June 25, 2009, a couple hours after Alex Jones finished his daily radio show. The next morning, June 26, you might expect Jones to mention the death of Jackson, but instead Jones complained that people wanted to discuss Michael Jackson's death rather than more important issues! Jackson had been dead for only about 20 hours, but already Jones was complaining that people were obsessed with Jackson and wanted to talk about him too much.

Here are three excerpts of Jones from his radio show on the morning of June 26, and they are followed by a fourth excerpt of him from when he appeared later that evening on the radio show of Jason Bermas, at which time Jones became so upset that he slammed down something, perhaps his headset, and walked off:

Jones-Jackson-4excerpts-26June2009.mp3  500 kb

“Jackson died yesterday, you obsessed fools. Stop talking about his death! It's over with! It's not news any longer.

“It was yesterday's news!

“If you want to remember the past, remember the Holocaust, not Jackson's death, you idiots!”

The image comes from a video made by a man named Troy. Some excerpts are at my Alex Jones page here

Jason Bermas also complained about the obsession people had with Michael Jackson on his evening radio show of June 26:
Bermas-Jackson-excerpt-26June2009.mp3  240 kb

I think it's interesting that Bermas complained about Jackson's cosmetic surgery:

"Like Alex said, this is a guy that was so self obsessed with his appearance that he had probably dozens, if not hundreds, of surgeries on his face. Talk about somebody who's not happy on the inside."

It's easy to accuse millions of people of getting carried away with cosmetic surgery, breast implants, teeth whitening, and hair transplants. However, we could accuse Bermas of being "self obsessed with his appearance"!
You can see the same pattern with the death of Michael Jackson. People from around the world are trying to defend the official story, even though the official story hasn't yet completely stabilized. And you can see people from around the world are pumping out nonsensical propaganda. For example, The Hindustan Times, which is a newspaper in India, is reporting:

“Michael Jackson still alive?
    Just days after Michael Jackson died, rumours are flooding the internet that he faked his own death.”

Why would journalists in India promote such nonsense? Here is another of those Jackson-is-alive reports. The most likely explanation for these stupid articles is that Jews are creating the propaganda that Michael Jackson is alive simply to confuse the issue, and other Jews are spreading these rumors, and other Jews in the Indian media, British media, etc., are also assisting in the promotion of this nonsense.

Would anybody want to kill Michael Jackson?

Yes! Possibly millions of people! For example, even though one of his wives was Jewish, a lot of Jews were upset with his "anti-Semitic" remarks. Also, he wanted to end his relationship with Sony and become independent. The people who control the entertainment business do not want entertainers to be independent. Rather, they want to use them as a source of money.

“They suck - they're like leeches. I'm so tired of it.
<...>
It is a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose.”
— Michael Jackson       
“It is sad that Jackson is infected with classically stereotypical ideas of Jews as all-powerful, money-grabbing and manipulative”
— Abe Foxmam       
Jackson told this London audience that he is becoming independent of Sony, and that Tommy Mattolo, a top executive of Sony Music Entertainment, was a devil, (a Neanderthal would be more accurate). Jackson also said that Mariah Carey, who was married to Mattolo, was also disgusted with him (the photo is from their wedding).       
So, why do I think Jackson's death was an inside job?
 Consider how strange, contradictory, and inaccurate the news reports have been. How is it possible for so many news reporters to make so many mistakes about one man?"

..........I have read the article very carefully.
Personally I still think that Michael Jackson is alive and has deceived by his false death those who wanted to eliminate him! :michael_jackson-1135:

From the perspective of investigative could be a possibility especially heinous because many other celebrities from the entertainment world have been persecuted and eliminated physically very similar contexts.
Connect the dots ... it's a superhuman effort especially when you realize - as has always claimed Michael Jackson - that the official story is not the truth and we have been deceived. :ghsdf:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"The death of Michael Jackson was an inside job"

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

I extrapolated short parts of the long article of 02/07/2009 that I consider interesting because it pierces the veil of silence for  many strange circumstances ...

...."In regards to Michael Jackson's death, Alex Jones and Jason Bermas reacted with such hysteria so quickly that I wonder if the Jews were panicking because something went wrong with the murder. Consider the reaction of Alex Jones. Jackson was reported dead on the afternoon of June 25, 2009, a couple hours after Alex Jones finished his daily radio show. The next morning, June 26, you might expect Jones to mention the death of Jackson, but instead Jones complained that people wanted to discuss Michael Jackson's death rather than more important issues! Jackson had been dead for only about 20 hours, but already Jones was complaining that people were obsessed with Jackson and wanted to talk about him too much.

Here are three excerpts of Jones from his radio show on the morning of June 26, and they are followed by a fourth excerpt of him from when he appeared later that evening on the radio show of Jason Bermas, at which time Jones became so upset that he slammed down something, perhaps his headset, and walked off:

Jones-Jackson-4excerpts-26June2009.mp3  500 kb

“Jackson died yesterday, you obsessed fools. Stop talking about his death! It's over with! It's not news any longer.

“It was yesterday's news!

“If you want to remember the past, remember the Holocaust, not Jackson's death, you idiots!”

The image comes from a video made by a man named Troy. Some excerpts are at my Alex Jones page here

Jason Bermas also complained about the obsession people had with Michael Jackson on his evening radio show of June 26:
Bermas-Jackson-excerpt-26June2009.mp3  240 kb

I think it's interesting that Bermas complained about Jackson's cosmetic surgery:

"Like Alex said, this is a guy that was so self obsessed with his appearance that he had probably dozens, if not hundreds, of surgeries on his face. Talk about somebody who's not happy on the inside."

It's easy to accuse millions of people of getting carried away with cosmetic surgery, breast implants, teeth whitening, and hair transplants. However, we could accuse Bermas of being "self obsessed with his appearance"!
You can see the same pattern with the death of Michael Jackson. People from around the world are trying to defend the official story, even though the official story hasn't yet completely stabilized. And you can see people from around the world are pumping out nonsensical propaganda. For example, The Hindustan Times, which is a newspaper in India, is reporting:

“Michael Jackson still alive?
    Just days after Michael Jackson died, rumours are flooding the internet that he faked his own death.”

Why would journalists in India promote such nonsense? Here is another of those Jackson-is-alive reports. The most likely explanation for these stupid articles is that Jews are creating the propaganda that Michael Jackson is alive simply to confuse the issue, and other Jews are spreading these rumors, and other Jews in the Indian media, British media, etc., are also assisting in the promotion of this nonsense.

Would anybody want to kill Michael Jackson?

Yes! Possibly millions of people! For example, even though one of his wives was Jewish, a lot of Jews were upset with his "anti-Semitic" remarks. Also, he wanted to end his relationship with Sony and become independent. The people who control the entertainment business do not want entertainers to be independent. Rather, they want to use them as a source of money.

“They suck - they're like leeches. I'm so tired of it.
<...>
It is a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose.”
— Michael Jackson       
“It is sad that Jackson is infected with classically stereotypical ideas of Jews as all-powerful, money-grabbing and manipulative”
— Abe Foxmam       
Jackson told this London audience that he is becoming independent of Sony, and that Tommy Mattolo, a top executive of Sony Music Entertainment, was a devil, (a Neanderthal would be more accurate). Jackson also said that Mariah Carey, who was married to Mattolo, was also disgusted with him (the photo is from their wedding).       
So, why do I think Jackson's death was an inside job?
 Consider how strange, contradictory, and inaccurate the news reports have been. How is it possible for so many news reporters to make so many mistakes about one man?"

..........I have read the article very carefully.
Personally I still think that Michael Jackson is alive and has deceived by his false death those who wanted to eliminate him! :michael_jackson-1135:

From the perspective of investigative could be a possibility especially heinous because many other celebrities from the entertainment world have been persecuted and eliminated physically very similar contexts.
Connect the dots ... it's a superhuman effort especially when you realize - as has always claimed Michael Jackson - that the official story is not the truth and we have been deceived. :ghsdf:

Ha HA HA,this guy knowS how to read minds lol  :icon_lol: :icon_geek: !!! Of course it IS an inside job  :icon_rr: :
........it runs in the family and friends ......who absolutely love to be in front/behind/near/ a motion picture camera :icon_e_wink:  :images:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrBurlJUNk[/youtube]

Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:48:45 AM by To be or not to be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Interesting original article- bold, brazen and fearless.

I was sickened and horrified by Alex Jones' response to MJ's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Personally I still think that Michael Jackson is alive and has deceived by his false death those who wanted to eliminate him!

I think exactly the same!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally I still think that Michael Jackson is alive and has deceived by his false death those who wanted to eliminate him!

I think exactly the same!!!!

Yep...me too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions