SEHFTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3/14/2014 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Just like her beloved chimpanzees ... Jane Goodall is throwing crap at the wall -- at least that's the word from people who witnessed Michael Jackson's relationship with Bubbles.

Several people who were with Bubbles on almost a day-to-day basis tell TMZ ... MJ adored the chimp, and treated him like a member of his family -- and the notion that he or anyone around him brutalized the chimp is garbage.

We're told the Michael Jackson Estate has recognized how much the singer loved Bubbles by contributing money to the sanctuary where the chimp now lives.

Bubbles, we're told, was almost joined at the hip with Michael, mimicking him and various others at Neverland.  We were told one story where Bubbles got down on his knees after seeing one of the maids and started dusting the floor.  The whole slave labor thing aside, Michael proudly hugged the chimp.

And Michael actually made Bubble's his plus one at his lawyer John Branca's wedding.  Bubbles showed up in a tux to cheer on Branca -- who now runs the MJ Estate.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
It seems that all is a good reason to continue to talk about Michael , even the most absurd things.... I wonder why and who wants it all....  :moonwalk_:  :ghsdf:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

It seems that all is a good reason to continue to talk about Michael , even the most absurd things.... I wonder why and who wants it all....  :moonwalk_:  :ghsdf:

Short answer: To Keep the Fire burning, and who the Man himself. :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ahh monkey business! Such an incredible exploration :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

suspicious mind

not even gavin at michaeal's direction  :screaming-7365: :Pulling_hair: :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

We remember that we are living the end of the  world when... TMZ defends Michael Jackson... TWICE!
It makes me wonder why... :omg:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

BUBBLES

My Character
Smart, Distinctive, Tender

My Birthday
Born 1983 in Austin, Texas

My Story
Bubbles was born in a biomedical laboratory, but taken from his mother and sold to a Hollywood trainer while still an infant. He was purchased for Michael Jackson and soon gained fame as Jackson's pet chimpanzee. He appeared in television shows, movies, and music videos before he was “retired” at age 6 or 7. When Bubbles was only 4 years old, he toured Japan in a promotional tour with Michael Jackson. While there, he sat in on interviews with Jackson and "moonwalked" for the press. But, as he grew too strong to be around people, he lived most of his life at the trainer’s California animal compound in the company of an older chimpanzee named Sam. Both Bubbles and Sam arrived at the Center for Great Apes in March 2005 with a large group of chimpanzees, all from the entertainment world.

Michael Jackson bought at least two more pet chimpanzees after Bubbles was retired, and their names were Max and Action Jackson (A.J.), but the public thought that he still had the original “infant Bubbles” for those additional years. There are a number of photos of Michael with one of the other later chimpanzees, but all titled “Bubbles”. The names of those other chimpanzees were not made public, and one was eventually sold to a zoo in Korea and the other sent to a breeding farm in Kansas. However, Michael always maintained ownership of Bubbles as he was his first and favorite chimpanzee, and he considered him as his son. Bubbles is the only great ape at our sanctuary who is not owned now by the Center, as the estate of Michael Jackson still claims ownership. (However, Michael did not include Bubbles in his Will as some erroneous news stories have claimed, and the Center still must raise funds from our supporters to provide care for Bubbles.)

As a 165-pound adult male, and about 4 ½ feet tall, Bubbles now is the dominant male in a group of chimpanzees at the sanctuary including his best friend Ripley, the adult females Oopsie, Boma, & Jessie, … and the juveniles Kodua & Bobby-Stryker.

Bubbles has a broad, handsome face and a lot of charisma. Though he is able to throw sand with amazing accuracy, he is extremely gentle with the youngsters, especially Stryker. In fact, when he was younger, baby Stryker, could often be seen riding around on Bubbles’ back.

Bubbles can be sensitive and dramatic. If he has any kind of cut or scratch on his body…no matter how small… he will show it many times during the day to his caregivers and ask for sympathy. When Bubbles first arrived, he would not climb up to the top of his 40-foot tall habitat. He appeared to be nervous about the height and would sit on the ground and stare up at the others in his group while they played high up in the cupola. Then one day, after he had been at the sanctuary for about 5 months, he suddenly climbed up to the top and gave a loud chimp call. Now it’s one of his favorite places, and he goes to the top to play several times a day.

At night, Bubbles’ group is given access to four rooms in the indoor nighthouse as well as the chute system and large outdoor habitat. On very nice nights, he may choose to make his nest outside at the top of the dome….but usually he likes to sleep in the same indoor room each night with his best friend, Ripley.

Bubbles can be sensitive and dramatic. If he has any kind of cut or scratch on his body…no matter how small… he will show it many times during the day to his caregivers and ask for sympathy.

Bubbles´ gentle and caring character and his sensitive behaviour of asking for sympathy, would indicate that he hasn´t been spanked or abused at all. His loving behaviour shows that he's been treated with love.

Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:30:15 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

After abusing kids, now abusing pets... is there anything media didn't poo on about MJ's life ?

I don't believe in this story. Now i remember MJ saying a chimp is a very strong animal and can beat you very hard, even kill you. So i don't doubt there is a need to show a "alpha male image" in front of such a pet. Bubble had no other social relations outside MJ and other human beings, so i guess he surely tried to dominate some of them, to climb hierarchy in his "group". And you surely cannot let a chimp do such if you don't wish to live under his law. No matter how sweet he can be, he remains a dangerous animal with "natural instinct".

Maybe people around MJ misunderstood some of MJ's behaviour toward Bubbles and used it to spread rumors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Everything serves to keep MJ, on everyone's lips. TMZ did his job from minute zero (or earlier).  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions