Hoax Theories > The Movie Theory

The Movie: Now You See Me, 2013

(1/3) > >>

SoldierofLOVE:
Has anyone see this movie? I just watched it and find it uncannily mirrors many discussions we've had about MJ, magic tricks, disappearing, film projects, ARG, sting operations and he FBI, illuminati and the Eye of Horus, V for Vendetta, etc.   and it even includes the only Black person in the film going to jail saying he was framed.  The son of a wronged magician gets his revenge...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The master magicians are using misdirection/slight of hand to call attention to corrupt government and shisty   patrons of entertainment, as it were.  The master magicians are named The Four Horsemen and the one who completes the big "trick" is named "Jack Wilder". ( remember "call of the wild" is a fav of MJ's?)

Here's pic from promotional materials looking straight out of an MJ video with Fedora and all...

The movie ended with using the words BELIEVE, connect the dots..and it goes into explanation of the one eye( illuminati symbol)

This was just a reminder to me that I am still a faithful soldier of love in the MJ army. ( the movie even says something about "now it's your turn". As in the people/the audience. 

gwynned:
OMG!  THANKS so much for posting this.  I saw it a few weeks ago and had many of the same thoughts.  I also wondered about the Magician's soldiers and how they were tested.  Like us, they followed a path virtually blind, with many twists and turns and surprises.  So many connections and I could not have guessed the ending, as it should be.   :D

I think I need to see it again. 

Sweetangel:
Yes it is an amazing Movie. There was even a faked Death in it.  :icon_mrgreen:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

SoldierofLOVE:
That's right about the magicians soldiers and the faked death! 

applehead250609:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat's right about the magicians soldiers and the faked death!

--- End quote ---

...and the INSIDE JOB,the biggest of all time  :icon_cool: .....while WE were all having a good sleep time  :errrr:: .Yes ,yes ,yes the CONtroversy,I know ....it was the distraction /trick/rabbit etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version