RK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So.. it's only ok for MJ to fuck with the media and the public? Anyone else who does it is only looking for fame, recognition, or money? MJ was only looking for fame, recognition, & money too. What's the difference?
I'm not complaining. Don't know if it came across that way. Simply observing.
My thoughts on this whole subject really are that here is a young  man who wants his name forever attached to Michael Jackson as a father figure....whether it is metaphorically/ artistically .. or perhaps naturally...and that's  more honorable than wade robson's attempt at linking his name to the money train. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

And Akon is playing along too. As well as recording with Brandon at present.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
So.. it's only ok for MJ to fuck with the media and the public? Anyone else who does it is only looking for fame, recognition, or money? MJ was only looking for fame, recognition, & money too. What's the difference?
To me the difference is, MJ used himself as a tool to fool the media. And to create "controversy" not for fame. He already had fame since he was a baby. I don't think Mj attached his name with any other celeb recognition. But with this guy, he's continuously being attached with MJ's name, and if he doesn;t want that to happen he should've declared he is not MJ's son, and not be silent about it by letting feldman speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
To me the difference is, MJ used himself as a tool to fool the media. And to create "controversy" not for fame. He already had fame since he was a baby. I don't think Mj attached his name with any other celeb recognition. But with this guy, he's continuously being attached with MJ's name, and if he doesn;t want that to happen he should've declared he is not MJ's son, and not be silent about it by letting feldman speak.

He is not quiet check this out, sorry I don't know how to embed the video here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

Thank you for the video sweet, I had already checked it out earlier today after I had posted my reply. My opinion about this whole thing is not going to change unless a REALLY substantial update comes up that proves me wrong.
Why was there a comparison with Michael Jackson's DNA in the first place. And the DNA report is actually fake. All of this sounds really bad to me. It feels like everyone wants a piece of MJ.
And I also feel that B.howard's words in that video were somewhat diplomatic. They don't declare anything... it just lets people discuss more about it. check out the comments below, 90% of them believe he is MJ's kid. mission accomplished.
Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 01:41:09 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Friends, Romans, countrymen....  :icon_lol:

No, seriously, I am a bit surprised.

Paris suicide attempt story comes out -----> hoax theories all over the place

Wade Robson story comes out -----> hoax theories all over the place

Ugly ugly stuff but still hoax theories.

Now this...and no hoax theories? Nothing? Did we wean ourselves off hoaxing in the meantime?

LOL Mary you are funny. Also okay lets start with the Hoaxstuff.

The Logo was taken from "Terminator Salvation". They produced this Movie in 77 Days. According to imdb the preview took place on 14.(2x7 lol) May 2009. Realase Date for the Cinema 21.(3x7 lol) May 2009. The 7. Song they used is called "Reveal/The Escape. One of the Main-Charakter
Marcus seemed to disappear and showed up later again. If I did understand Wikipedia correctly. But you can
read it for yourself.

Then TMZ said there in No DNA. The LAB that was used is called "TRUTH 4 YOU". LOL How crazy is that.

Corey Feldman did meet Joe Jackson in Las Vegas. On 18. January he did post this Picture exactly 77 Days
after I did post this thread:

Maybe a pure concidence. But I don't believe in them anymore.

Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman  · 18. Jan. 
N Vegas w MJs dad! pic.twitter.com/4vov3DASfK

By the Way did anyone see this Movie? Because I couldn't find it on the Internet.
But maybe Filmontv does us a favor and upload it. That would be really kind of them if they would do it.

At least every Michael Jackson Fan knows now about the Site filmontv. maybe that was the purpose for all of it.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

first thought... "I'll be back"  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

first thought... "I'll be back"  :abouttime:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: How could I forget this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone,

in this Video they say even Michael Jackson and his birthday.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEpjgFZpAt0[/youtube]

And TMZ makes fun out of the whole Situation.  :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDxpqcYKKVY&feature=share&list=UUK7IIV6Q2junGSdYK3BmZMg&index=1[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: Sweetangel
Hello everyone,

in this Video they say even Michael Jackson and his birthday. 

<a href="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" target="_blank">You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ugh, you gotta be kidding me. I've almost made it out of this madness once and for all and you have to post this. August 29th, 1997, Michael Jackson turns 40, say what?? That was MJ's 39th birthday, like how the hell does that happen? First, how do the movie producers chose MJ's birthday as a noteworthy anniversary to mention in their alternative epilogue for T2 (oh god; TII), and second, ok they did chose it, after going through the trouble of researching it to put into the dialogue, how do they get it wrong?? That's just weird.

Alternate ending. Wrong year. TII. I'll be back.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Hello everyone,

<a href="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" target="_blank">You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ugh, you gotta be kidding me. I've almost made it out of this madness once and for all and you have to post this. August 29th, 1997, Michael Jackson turns 40, say what?? That was MJ's 39th birthday, like how the hell does that happen? First, how do the movie producers chose MJ's birthday as a noteworthy anniversary to mention in their alternative epilogue for T2 (oh god; TII), and second, ok they did chose it, after going through the trouble of researching it to put into the dialogue, how do they get it wrong?? That's just weird.

:LolLolLolLol: Bec, I know it was his 39 Birthday. But wasn't their in the Beginnung some Sort
of Rumour that Joe Jackson made Michael younger as he was a Member of the Jackson 5?

Yep, some crazy stuff is going on. Just curious what will happen next.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Hello everyone,

Strange.

This could be unrelated but James Cameron directed T2 which made me think of the discussions here about the Avatar movie (which Cameron also directed) and all of the "Michael-isms" in that movie. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Perhaps this little charade was to direct us to Terminator Salvation and the logo which has a picture of DNA and the word 'Resist.'   

Brief summary of the movie: 

The Resistance is an organization fighting Skynet in a post-apocalyptic Earth, composed of an alliance of surviving professional military units and militias from all nations around the world. Its main purpose was to fight the Skynet and its troops, and to preserve the human race from total annihilation. The Resistance carried out many combat missions attacking factories and breaking humans out of Skynet Work Camps. To get even the battle, they steal weapons and reprograms the Terminators to help the Resistance.

Resistance soldiers wear red bands on their arms to symbolize blood. The symbol of the Resistance is a Red Double Helix (the shape of DNA).

Oh, and it starred Christian Bale!

Besides, how stupid are these people to stage such a ridiculously obvious fraud in such a public manner?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for the video sweet, I had already checked it out earlier today after I had posted my reply. My opinion about this whole thing is not going to change unless a REALLY substantial update comes up that proves me wrong.
Why was there a comparison with Michael Jackson's DNA in the first place. And the DNA report is actually fake. All of this sounds really bad to me. It feels like everyone wants a piece of MJ.
And I also feel that B.howard's words in that video were somewhat diplomatic. They don't declare anything... it just lets people discuss more about it. check out the comments below, 90% of them believe he is MJ's kid. mission accomplished.

Exactly, and this is the proof that many People and even the Media will believe everything when
you only present it in a very convincined Way. Think about it when you can fake a DNA Test,
than everything can be faked starting from the Coronerreport, Autopsiereport to the Conrad Murray Trial and so one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ Sweetangel     

Exactly, and this is the proof that many People and even the Media will believe everything when
you only present it in a very convincined Way. Think about it when you can fake a DNA Test,
than everything can be faked starting from the Coronerreport, Autopsiereport to the Conrad Murray Trial and so one.

Greatest !!!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions