• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
can someone explain to me why the estate would have such a list ?  :-[ :Pulling_hair:

I bet the estate (a.k.a. MJ) has a long list of allegations by people who have no morality or intelligence and hope to make a few bucks or get their 15 minutes of fame. Tons of them I bet, people are wicked. I also bet he has all the info on every person ever making such a claim. And of course he will never give out that list, because that will give them all air time to barf up their lies.

Wade Robson is a piece of shit and he will get what he deserves but I bet he is just a puppet in this story. They are trying to build another case against him and Wade's story simply won't hold up so they are searching for more little liars, just like they did before.

So if I have understood it well you are trying to say that MJ Estate aka MJ is using Wade to finally clear MJ's name? Is Wade being the biter bit?

I don't know how it is even possible to clear name using Wade, there is no scope of name clearing with the present happening of events. This might be a conspiracy on a whole another level to defame MJ once and for all and label him as a 'child-molester'.

More people can now find the opportunity to jump on the 'MJ molested me' bandwagon. This whole W.R. Allegations is going to leave us nowhere, but might leave a permanent scar on MJ's character.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

Do you think these "complications" are why the Bam has been delayed? and do you think "They" are trying to smoke MJ out?  It is coincidental that W.R. picks his moments to announce his crap to coincide with The Estates announcements ie in May 2013 it was MichaelJackson  ONE and now this.   >:(

Bam dates were always about delaying, most of the dates were assumed by believers merely because they added upto 7 or 77, or because they were landmark dates in history/MJ's life.

This hoax was nothing but a bunch of clues that never made any sense altogether.

Conrad Murray's silence about the pedophilia question in that interview and wade robson's allegations is enough to destroy everything.
and I personally feel MJ's family isn't involved as much as it should've been.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Someone's name doesn't get cleared by presenting a new round of allegations, while eluding to a laundry list of more victims. Rather, that's how you destroy someone's name once and for all. Thanks, "estate', for confirming there does exist a list of such a nature as was suggested by WR, he just cannot have it. Well done. NOT. What the fuck.

That such a list existed wasn't a 'secret' untill now right? It isn't a matter of 'confirming' by the estate, or a suggestion by WR, because I assume it is that same list that was spoken of last year.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Michael Jackson spent $35 million to silence 17 young boys he abused over 15 years/secret FBI-files)

Ofcourse, Anthony Pellicano was key in creating those files, including the names of 17 boys.
And we all know that he already accused Michael back in 2011 that 'he did far worse to young boys than molest them' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It certainly doesn't look good when it comes to name clearing, whether these allegations are BS or NOT.

The Closer You Think You Are The Less You'll Actually See..........go further in order to view the whole picture  :icon_pale:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYw2nj36NCM[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I don't know at this point if leaving so many clues about him being alive has been a good idea because I'm sure his enemies have got to know he's alive so they probably have paid Wade Robson to say again that MJ molested him and maybe they even paid CM to seal his mouth about it.

Nevertheless MJ might have counted with this possibility and might have a plan B (Complications) what will take a time to be resolved and so be able to finally BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

Someone's name doesn't get cleared by presenting a new round of allegations, while eluding to a laundry list of more victims. Rather, that's how you destroy someone's name once and for all. Thanks, "estate', for confirming there does exist a list of such a nature as was suggested by WR, he just cannot have it. Well done. NOT. What the fuck.

That such a list existed wasn't a 'secret' untill now right? It isn't a matter of 'confirming' by the estate, or a suggestion by WR, because I assume it is that same list that was spoken of last year.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Michael Jackson spent $35 million to silence 17 young boys he abused over 15 years/secret FBI-files)

Ofcourse, Anthony Pellicano was key in creating those files, including the names of 17 boys.
And we all know that he already accused Michael back in 2011 that [size=36pt[/size]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2023974/Anthony-Pellicano-claims-Michael-Jackson-did-far-worse-molest-young-boys.html
It certainly doesn't look good when it comes to name clearing, whether these allegations are BS or NOT.

The Closer You Think You Are The Less You'll Actually See..........go further in order to view the whole picture  :icon_pale:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYw2nj36NCM[/youtube]

]'he did far worse to young boys than molest them'
what could he do that could be worse? perhaps get them caught up in a web of deception that they can not get out of?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

Applehead, isn't that quote from the movie Now You See Me?  A great clue movie, IMO.  In any case, I think Wade is helping to set something up.   If Michael wants to clear his name once and for all, he may choose to revisit the matter and deal with it head on once and for all.  After all, it's from TMZ! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Applehead, isn't that quote from the movie Now You See Me?  A great clue movie, IMO.  In any case, I think Wade is helping to set something up.   If Michael wants to clear his name once and for all, he may choose to revisit the matter and deal with it head on once and for all.  After all, it's from TMZ!

HOW? How is more allegations EVER going to clear his name?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

That is a good question and I can't say I have the answer.  After all, Michael has outthought me at every turn so far!  I'm not so sure all the PR over the last 5 years has done much to change the minds of the people who believed he was/is a pedophile.  Perhaps Michael is using this story to gauge public reaction.  Perhaps Wade is part of a sting operation.  I really don't know.  But I'm convinced Wade Robson is working under Michael's direction.  And if he drew the short straw and gets to play the bad guy for the moment, so be it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

That is a good question and I can't say I have the answer.  After all, Michael has outthought me at every turn so far!  I'm not so sure all the PR over the last 5 years has done much to change the minds of the people who believed he was/is a pedophile.  Perhaps Michael is using this story to gauge public reaction.  Perhaps Wade is part of a sting operation.  I really don't know.  But I'm convinced Wade Robson is working under Michael's direction.  And if he drew the short straw and gets to play the bad guy for the moment, so be it.

I bet Michael is furious and does not understand how a guy he helped and respected could do this to him. Wade thinks he's home free because he thinks Michael is dead. This is really filed, Wade is really accusing him of molesting him. This is not part of any hoax other then Wade's story is pure BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I bet Michael is furious and does not understand how a guy he helped and respected could do this to him. Wade thinks he's home free because he thinks Michael is dead. This is really filed, Wade is really accusing him of molesting him. This is not part of any hoax other then Wade's story is pure BS.

:th_bravo:

I think the same !! Great words!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

Personally I do not think WR is helping MJ, quite the opposite. People who believed (and still believe) that MJ is a pedophile, this accusation "confirm" their belief.
How great is the love or appreciation WR for MJ? Enough to put your own image in the eye of the storm. I do not think MJ is able to ask for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think MJ is playing chess and is always a few moves ahead of his opponent. And time is not a worry to him; from June 25,09 he may have a 10, 20, or 30 year plan, who knows. Thus I cannot rule out either scenarios.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I think MJ is playing chess and is always a few moves ahead of his opponent. And time is not a worry to him; from June 25,09 he may have a 10, 20, or 30 year plan, who knows. Thus I cannot rule out either scenarios.

Well, when all else fails, I like to look at the evidence.  I did a search on Wade Robson and the ONLY recent articles are from TMZ!  There are several citations from 2013 other than TMZ, but not in 2014.  Given that, I would have to conclude that this is just another fantasy story emanating from The Michael Zone.

Is it a chess game?  Or is it already Game Over?  Who really are (or shall I say 'were') Michael's opponents?  If Michael really is as you suggest always a few moves ahead, what do we have to worry about except whether or not we'll still be alive when he returns?  On the other hand, what else is there to do in the interim but hang out here and speculate on 'what next?' 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Hi Mjonmind,
Who is his opponent and who is he playing chess with? MJ simply cannot oversee what is going to happen in the future because there are so many factors that can influence his 'chess game'. 'The world' is simply too big for one man to 'control' in a plan (or he must be God). If this hoax has serious reasons (inevitable at this point in my opinion) than time HAS to be a worry for him. No time for a 30 year plan...
Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 09:49:44 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

MJonline I agree 50% with you I think time is not a worry for MJ but in any case I think his comeback will take more than 10 years since June 25.
Gwynned agree with you, I'm not sure WR is against MJ quite the contrary so I believe WR could be helping him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions