You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please watch at 4:28. There Comes a woman with something in her arms, covered in a blanket...Looks like you hold a Baby. Then Debbie leaves the Scene.

I can't understand rearly what they all are talking about, i have only the pics.....

Often in this hoax i wonder if the timelime is correct. When there was a Baby and Debbie.....and Debbie Looks exact the same like 1997/98 when official pics from her and the Kids are seen....then something is wrong, because this was 1993 !

How much of us wonder every now and then how mature Prince Looks....he allways Looks older then he is.....in his Age i think i can say this  :LolLolLolLol:

I will say again,time-line is OFF.....always was.....that means this have/had 4 years in advance.....or simply all the time in the world,because it was all a big ILLUSION/MAGIC trick.
For example look here,one woman named Nati Canada said she meet MJ in 1996 and supposely he already had a boy lol  :icon_e_biggrin: .Maybe she was talking about Prince  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_rolleyes: .Other problems with her story are the fact that she recounts her meeting with Michael to deliver the painting with the claim that he met her with his son on his hip and she could hear his “other child” in the back ground. 

Nati said she delivered this painting to Michael in 1996 three years after he originally sat for her.  She says the photos she took will forever remain a secret  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_rolleyes:.
But wait,something in this story is "off" again lol cause MJ looks like 1999/2000,when he supposely was with Stan Lee at Marvel studio  :icon_lol:   :suspect: .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDP0AH8Twco[/youtube]

HIStory in the MIX  :icon_cool: ........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions