You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please watch at 4:28. There Comes a woman with something in her arms, covered in a blanket...Looks like you hold a Baby. Then Debbie leaves the Scene.

I can't understand rearly what they all are talking about, i have only the pics.....

Often in this hoax i wonder if the timelime is correct. When there was a Baby and Debbie.....and Debbie Looks exact the same like 1997/98 when official pics from her and the Kids are seen....then something is wrong, because this was 1993 !

How much of us wonder every now and then how mature Prince Looks....he allways Looks older then he is.....in his Age i think i can say this  :LolLolLolLol:

Time line is OFF...always was.......open your eyes people  :Crash:  :elvis-1405:  :michael_jackson-1135:  !!!!!

P.S . LIVE TV my ass :images: !!!!

Thank you for  :images: very nice.......now i leave forever !

It looks like I created a strife here.........silly me  :( .
That  :images: sign was for some people ( that CREATEed this)  :icon_mad: ,and THEY know who THEY are........because THEY are watching for sure  :icon_mad: .
Nothing is what it seems,the Allies are in fact the Enemies,that makes them one and the same .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Definitely worth watching Michael, Oprah, Elizabeth Taylor, Debbie Rowe, Arnie Klein, Sam Emerson and friends part 2 not yet leaked
                                      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOYjorEWYA[/youtube]

10 february 2014- 10 february 1993 = 21 years
Need to say more ?? :icon_rolleyes: ....... Yes but I'm a shy person ha ha ha ha  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!!!

This was very interesting. Why are they releasing it...or is it leaked?

The ending to the first section was 00:18:37:20 which equals 21

It was really odd to me that they all congregated in his bedroom when they could have previewed the clip in the movie theater or one of the other TV's he had in his house. The other thing I found odd is that his house, especially his bedroom, was clean and orderly when we've heard about what a messy person he was. Such odd outtakes IMO

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Definitely worth watching Michael, Oprah, Elizabeth Taylor, Debbie Rowe, Arnie Klein, Sam Emerson and friends part 2 not yet leaked
                                      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOYjorEWYA[/youtube]

10 february 2014- 10 february 1993 = 21 years
Need to say more ?? :icon_rolleyes: ....... Yes but I'm a shy person ha ha ha ha  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!!!

This was very interesting. Why are they releasing it...or is it leaked?

The ending to the first section was 00:18:37:20 which equals 21

It was really odd to me that they all congregated in his bedroom when they could have previewed the clip in the movie theater or one of the other TV's he had in his house. The other thing I found odd is that his house, especially his bedroom, was clean and orderly when we've heard about what a messy person he was. Such odd outtakes IMO

Blessings

There are SO MANY inconsistencies in Michael's life/career,and people don't even wonder if what they have seen is this true or not.They just take for granted it is true because they have seen it on TV/Internet/or it was told to them.PLEASE,and I tell this to everyone of you: go back and review everything that was told about Michael......from the begining.About Neverland,about Beatles catalog,about AEG/SONY,about the Michael Jackson brand that brings alot of $ (  Randy Phillips said. "He looked me in the eye [and said], ‘Look, this is the machine,’ pointing to his body, 'that fuels this entire business. OK?’” ) ,about the people that surrounded MJ ( media,politics,sport,film,medicine,alternative medicine etc ) .And with all this in mind,look again at what Michael told about us about HISTORY BOOKS,because that is very,very important and it has to do with what is happening even today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLAx70RbEls[/youtube]

If HISTORY books were a LIE in the PAST,that doesen't mean that are the TRUTH today( Present/Obama) isn't it ?? What has begun with a LIE, stays with with a LIE,even today.Look up to every suspicious death that happened in the History and why today we have so many movies with fake death subjects in them.I started to noticed that there are many movies/animation movies with this subject,even more than I expected  :icon_eek: .
Now , let's back to Oprah and 1993 MJ LIVE interview at Neverland .........or should I say Sycamore Valley Ranch nowadays  :suspect:  :icon_pale: :WTF: !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn871UVNmt4
[/youtube]

P.S. Who is really William Wagener  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_question: :icon_question: ??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Is the video of Neverland at midnight really taken in February 2014? Because when I was there 7 months ago and the entrance was full of flowers, messages to Michael, pictures, posters, etc... related to his "death" and now is totally clean, I only saw some dry flowers hanging from one of the lamps of the gate.  :icon_e_confused:

Wait............who does belong to Neverland Ranch right now?
According to wiki : Today it is owned by the Estate of Michael Jackson, with Colony Capital LLC maintaining a 12.5% undivided stake in the property.

PS: Please can someone tell me how to check if wiki is updated?
Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:36:21 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :icon_eek:   :icon_rolleyes:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I am not the only one who think that there is not one Michael Jackson and so they had different friends and Familys. Remember the Jackson Family uses only pics from him untill Bad era. Only thoughts....

:bearhug:

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Been away a LOOOOOOONG time!!! Pregnant, was in hospital and SICK as a dog... Have to say Underthemoon, this was the first thread i clicked on. This post of yours is a great "welcome back" for me. It made me  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: and I haven't  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: in a LOOOOOOONG time because of illness. SO looking fwd to reading. Love the idea of two Michael's and am ALWAYS amused/intrigued when I consider the possibility. Even if it turns out to be untrue! (I have accepted we will not know anything about anything re: hoax/truth/real MJ) Even still, amongst this LULL FLATLINING CURRENTLY BORING HOAX it's nice to be excited about something and smile re: MJ as I jumped off the MJ train for a little while there...

So thanks!
Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:25:11 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Aussie.....  :bearhug:  Love you more !!!!!  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Is the video of Neverland at midnight really taken in February 2014? Because when I was there 7 months ago and the entrance was full of flowers, messages to Michael, pictures, posters, etc... related to his "death" and now is totally clean, I only saw some dry flowers hanging from one of the lamps of the gate.  :icon_e_confused:

According to wiki : Today it is owned by the Estate of Michael Jackson, with Colony Capital LLC maintaining a 12.5% undivided stake in the property.

According to wikipedia ....."The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit ",which is owned by Wikimedia Foundation/ charitable organization ,Jimmy Donal "Jimbo" Wales and Lawrence Mark "Larry" Sanger ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

According to wikipedia ....."The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit ",which is owned by Wikimedia Foundation/ charitable organization ,Jimmy Donal "Jimbo" Wales and Lawrence Mark "Larry" Sanger ......

So that means the info given could be even bogus?
Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:33:34 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

So that means the info given could be even bogus?

Answer: CORRECT  :beerchug: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4uGkO9BRBw[/youtube]

M.J. the peson is a very talented one  :icon_geek:....he is even a ventriloquist now  :icon_e_confused:??
But don't remain astonished,cause it's a trick.......pay attention to what HE has to speak:

Oprah: Did anybody call ya? Has Joseph called yet?
MJ: Please.
Oprah: That guy is horrible.
MJ: Yeah. (MJ grinning to pose for photos and barely moving his lips) Why don't you call him and say that?
Oprah: He can't bother you anymore.
MJ: I'm afraid of him.

The LOVE/HATE game it is a tactic/concept used in History to divide and conquer.Often, it destroyed people(individuals),after that the families(of the individuals), then a Nation.......and in the end Nations  :Crash: .It is a LOVE/HATE relationship that we the beLIEvers are very familar with.......the problem is that sometimes is used in a very SUBTLE way lol.At one point you don't even know who the enemy really is ,in this "story"/illusion,or........if that enemy really exists .Who is who and who you should LOVE/HATE,it's a total mistery lol  :icon_pale:  :icon_redface:  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_twisted: .
If my memory is correct,one of the redirects was this,or something like this lol:

After a time,when you begin to understand so many things(and to see the BIG PICTURE),the same understanding,suddenly transforms in........DISGUST

Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:37:24 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Applehead, you are so right.   Of all the wrongs that I hope to be righted with Michael's return, I hope perhaps most of all for a revelation of our true history.  And it is disgusting to see what has been done and how easy it was all accomplished   And you ask a very important question.  Who really IS the enemy?  It is such a fundamental question, the answer to which either separates or unites people.    As long as the powerful can keep the people impoverished, confused and uneducated, they will have little time or inclination to try and see past the illusion. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Applehead, you are so right.   Of all the wrongs that I hope to be righted with Michael's return, I hope perhaps most of all for a revelation of our true history.  And it is disgusting to see what has been done and how easy it was all accomplished   And you ask a very important question.  Who really IS the enemy?  It is such a fundamental question, the answer to which either separates or unites people.    As long as the powerful can keep the people impoverished, confused and uneducated, they will have little time or inclination to try and see past the illusion.

As Michael has always said , ignorance and prejudice are the real enemies of peoples..... :icon_rolleyes: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Now we all know that we know nothing... it would be great if "someone" could set a little bit of TRUTH in this story.

It's a thing to play mind games, educate, and "take over" the world, But sometime, it is nice to just share some simple moments, with nothing back of your mind, and no fear to be manipulated.

I wished something like this existed in MJ's world/community, but the more i stay here, the more i feel unsecured and tired of being careful and doubtful, always wondering about what i read/see, always wondering who's playing tricks on me, who to believe.

I don't feel out of patience, or angry, just i'm sad to be always realise there was something fake or fishy in what i was told.

This might explain i take distance about all this hoax. I guess this way of life is not for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Wow what a good question  :icon_geek:....finally  :icon_lol:!!!! I will tell you who is the enemy lol......it is the ally.....disguised in the "enemy" lol.Yes it was one and the same all the time,and this IDIOTS fooled us big time .Fuck them all lol  :thjajaja121: !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions