finfinTopic starter

Look Out, Hoaxers, The Rock Wants to Put a Dead Foot Up Your Ass
Wed., May. 4, 2011 8:00 PM PDT by Brandi Fowler

Disney/Ron Philips
 Here we go again.

Just when things settle in the Twitterverse, another celebrity faux-bites the dust. So which star suffered an ill fate via Twitter this go-round?

None other than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. And he's not happy about it.

MORE: Hoaxing 101—How to Fake a Celebrity Death

After hearing of reports he had fallen off a cliff in New Zealand and died Wednesday morning, Johnson hit Twitter to prove the death hoaxers wrong.

"I would love to meet the person who is starting rumors of my death - to show them how a dead foot feels up their ass," Johnson tweeted.

And there you have it. Just like the Biebs (who's suffered the same fate a thousand times over), we can still smell what The Rock is cookin'.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAY 4TH an interesting date for mentioning hoaxes ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

"I would love to meet the person who is starting rumors of my death - to show them how a dead foot feels up their ass," Johnson tweeted.

hahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "finfin"

Look Out, Hoaxers, The Rock Wants to Put a Dead Foot Up Your Ass
Wed., May. 4, 2011 8:00 PM PDT by Brandi Fowler

Disney/Ron Philips
 Here we go again.

Just when things settle in the Twitterverse, another celebrity faux-bites the dust. So which star suffered an ill fate via Twitter this go-round?

None other than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. And he's not happy about it.

MORE: Hoaxing 101—How to Fake a Celebrity Death

After hearing of reports he had fallen off a cliff in New Zealand and died Wednesday morning, Johnson hit Twitter to prove the death hoaxers wrong.

And there you have it. Just like the Biebs (who's suffered the same fate a thousand times over), we can still smell what The Rock is cookin'.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAY 4TH an interesting date for mentioning hoaxes ?

Very interesting date! Here is a totally opposite hoax, hoaxers are talking about alive people as if they died. And they also talk about "twitter war" very interesting, two different wars in one day? suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Go, Go, Go  The ROCK KICK HIS OR HER ASS TO KINGDOM COME. What is it with people, they must have real low self esteem of themselves to start vicious rumours. They are unhappy into their own skin, so they want the rest to be unhappy as they are. Unfortunately their are alot of people who are mentally sick.

I love the Rock, he is amazing person.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal