Hard to say, if they would ask providing they are not IOI.  However doubtful they weren't.  And also he could prove by showing his liscense.  I carry mine in wallet but my wallet is in car.  So no clue, but dont think it mattered or ever happened that way.  Script, follow the script.....

That day or other IMO should be next.....If it was pre-staged or everything really happened on the 25th.  IMO
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "AllInGoodTime"
Hard to say, if they would ask providing they are not IOI.  However doubtful they weren't.  And also he could prove by showing his liscense.  I carry mine in wallet but my wallet is in car.  So no clue, but dont think it mattered or ever happened that way.  Script, follow the script.....

That day or other IMO should be next.....If it was pre-staged or everything really happened on the 25th.  IMO

Oh yes, that was it.

What I mean is, forget about the hoax, would a paramedic ask that if a doctor is present or are they too occupied with the patient?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

So...

Government agencies involved: FBI (team/sting), LAFD (Chief, paramedics?), LAPD (Chief, maybe one or two more), LA County Coroner (Chief coroner, who else?).

Also: Dr. Cooper from UCLA and most likely the COO of UCLA.

Where were we on the paramedics? All in? And how many from the coroner would be in?

We haven't discussed the DEA yet (also involved) and The Sheriff's dept (helicopter).

Who would like to take a shot and form a complete theory on this before I close the thread including at least two arguments why that agency must be involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The coroner usaually has 2 people do autopsy from what I know.

I really think paramedics are in for ease of making story believable.  Still only looking at 6-8 people max IOI.

DEA- Not so sure.  I do not remember their presence around the 25th or after.  Maybe if MJ was in a deep drug/bad doctor ring thing, they may be IOI, but not sure they even had to be.  They are the least likely to be needed and role hardest to interpet.  Or in fact the very reason the hoax was done.  To protect MJ from information he provided.

Sheriff would tie to PD.  Dummy or double corpse they did not need to know just transport body.  Even if they sneeked a peek, the double I suppose would maybe look like MJ, so nothing to doubt.  Regardless of video of copter, they dont need to know but maybe the crew did, if MJ was really on copter.  Which I doubt as It was too risky imo.  Dummy or MJ they would IOI.  Corpse NIOI.

Still the total is around 10ish.  And those 10 would most likely feel in some way it was their "duty" to play along.  Even if they know why the hoax had to be done or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

RK

corpse..NIOI...too funny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
corpse..NIOI...too funny
BOW.....Bow....lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

the DEA that was said at first:

By LINDA DEUTSCH and THOMAS WATKINS, Associated Press Writers Linda Deutsch And Thomas Watkins, Associated Press Writers – Fri Jul 3, 12:38 am ET

LOS ANGELES – The investigation of Michael Jackson’s death is widening as questions intensify about the drugs he took, the doctors who provided them and the actions of police.

Why didn’t police seal the mansion where he had been living? Why were moving vans seen at the home, and were any items removed before police wrapped up their search? Why didn’t they get immediate search warrants? Why did they tow away a doctor’s car right after the death but not declare the home a crime scene?

Los Angeles police say proper procedures were followed based on the circumstances officers encountered when they were called to the home at 12:21 p.m. on June 25. A doctor was attending to Jackson and stayed with him when he was placed in an ambulance at 1:07 p.m. There was no sign of foul play.

Others say police should have assumed it was possible a crime occurred and taken precautions to ensure the scene was not disrupted so evidence wasn’t lost or tainted.

“If I was the chief detective on the case, I would have said, ‘We don’t know what’s going on. We should seal the scene,’” said defense attorney Harland Braun, who has represented celebrities including Robert Blake, Roseanne and Gary Busey. “You always have to think of the worst-case scenario and you have to think fast. I would have sealed the scene just because it was Michael Jackson.”

Whether the Jackson probe turns into a criminal investigation hinges on what evidence emerges involving the drugs. Charges could be brought if authorities determine Jackson had been overly prescribed medications, if he had been given drugs inappropriate for his medical needs, or if doctors knowingly prescribed Jackson medications under an assumed name.

It’s still not known what caused Jackson’s death at age 50. The pop star went into cardiac arrest in his bedroom and his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, performed CPR while an ambulance was called, according to Murray’s lawyers. Murray has spoken to police and authorities say he is not a suspect, though his actions have come under scrutiny because his own lawyers acknowledge it may have taken up to a half-hour for an ambulance to be summoned.

An autopsy was conducted but results are not expected for several weeks. The Jackson family had a second autopsy performed and those results also are pending.

On Wednesday, The Associated Press learned Los Angeles police asked the Drug Enforcement Administration to assist in the investigation.

DEA agents participated in the investigation of the 2007 overdose death of Anna Nicole Smith at a Florida hotel. California Attorney General Jerry Brown investigated her former boyfriend and two of her doctors.

Brown handed the investigation over to the Los Angeles district attorney’s office, which filed charges of conspiring to provide Smith with prescription drugs.

Brown said the suspects broke the law because Smith was a “known addict.” The former boyfriend and doctors denied the charges.

The DEA also probed whether painkillers found in actor Heath Ledger‘s system after his death last year were obtained illegally. Federal prosecutors did not charge anyone.

Jean Rosenbluth, a University of Southern California law professor, said the agency’s involvement in the Jackson case suggests authorities are looking into whether drugs came from out of state. Murray lives in Las Vegas and is licensed to practice in Texas, Nevada and California.

Federal drug regulations include controls over whether and how frequently a doctor can write prescriptions over the phone, and DEA agents could be looking to see if these rules were broken, Rosenbluth said.

“You can’t just get on the phone and continue to prescribe something for someone without having seen them for a long period of time,” she said.

Jackson had a well-known history of using prescription medications, especially painkillers. Following his death, Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse who had worked for Jackson, told the AP she repeatedly rejected his demands for the drug Diprivan, also known as Propofol. It’s a potent anesthetic used in operating rooms and it would be highly unusual to have it in a private home.

Uri Geller, a former Jackson confidant, said he tried to keep Jackson from abusing painkillers and other prescription drugs, but others in the singer’s circle kept him supplied.

“When Michael asked for something, he got it,” Geller said in a telephone interview from his suburban London home.

Jackson had multiple doctors and many others like Geller who came in and out of his life. Which people are being interviewed by police is unclear because the LAPD has said virtually nothing about the probe.

“I am not going to make any comments on the investigation,” Commander Patrick Gannon, the designated police spokesman on the Jackson case, said by e-mail Thursday.

Any evidence would be turned over to the district attorney’s office, which has final say on criminal charges.

One of the key questions is why it took four days for police to issue a search warrant and remove medications from Jackson’s home.

Although the home wasn’t declared a crime scene, police did tow Murray’s car the evening of the death to look for potential evidence.

Vernon J. Geberth, former commanding officer of the Bronx Homicide Task force in New York, said police should have known they were dealing with an extraordinary situation.

“If it’s a high-profile person, you have to do more than you would do ordinarily,” he said.

Still, Geberth, who now acts as a private forensic consultant, said he believes the LAPD acted appropriately.

“Having a doctor present altered the equation. It was not a homicide scene. It was an emergency medical scene,” he said.

Police spokesman Lt. John Romero declined to comment when asked if the LAPD was reviewing its handling of the investigation.

Rosenbluth said if the case ends up as a criminal prosecution, any defense attorney would seize on the LAPD’s failure to immediately seal Jackson’s home.

“If you can get even one juror think, I don’t know, maybe somebody fiddled with the medicine before the police came in and collected it, that’s reasonable doubt,” she said. “All that the defense attorney needs is one juror.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

damm paula your an enclopedia(sp)!!!  

Oh souza missed other question....

Considering the "scene", IV pole, meds, etc I dont think they would of questioned if he was a real doc, it was probably assumed. IF....

But I honestly do not know.  Maybe he told them "he slept at a holiday inn last night", and that's all the needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

AllInGoodTime wrote:

damm paula your an enclopedia(sp)!!!

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Paramedics, all IOI because:
1. the pic wouldn't match the scene and that's a risk to have out there
2. if any of the paramedics are IOI then all must be because the 911 call's validity is directly linked to this. If the 911 call is real, a real emergency paramedic team would be summoned to the address. It would be tricky to coordinate ensuring that the team that the FBI agents were working on was the team dispatched to the call... unless the 911 dispatch was also IOI, in which case at that point, why bother having any of the paramedics NIOI. Make sense?

UCLA Dr. Cooper, IOI because:
1. called time of death
2. at least one person at UCLA had to be IOI, just to usher MJs entourage through it and then out of it with complete privacy. This person had to be a senior staff member, such as a doctor.
3. signed the DC

and after that i'm brain dead. horse show weekend so i'll be on less sleep and more work mode through sunday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

FBI---

No way the coordination needed could be done alone.
Has A WPP that is used often.
Can allow/overide any of the future events and set-up trials, reports etc.

Will put you in an Alaskan jail cell if you don't agree...err wrong thread....LOL

LACO-

Prepared and provided autopsy report
Provided a total incompetent report at that.
Could not get Name right
Limited number of staff needed to know
And "look mom I;m on TV!'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL ..just me or do any of guys care about any other threads atm?  This is too engaging and I want to go forward.  And no life atm...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

This one will quickly get more interesting as time passes.

Alaskan jail cell is a relevant argument.

FBI, additional evidence, of course, the 333 pages of files on MJ released 12/21.

LAPD, IOI because,

1. Conducted investigation into Murray and MJs death and surely they would have discovered as we have that he isn't dead.
2. Impounded Murray's car on 6/25 (and now reportedly viewed the security tapes on 6/25 too) but didn't make the house a crime scene until 6/28.
3. Did not find drugs and other pieces of incriminating evidence against Dr. Murray until he pointed it out to them which launched a second search of Carrolwood (wow--->just realized... just like Neverland), and they admitted it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

The DEA and the Las Vegas Police acted in a raid on the house of Murray, is that the protocol, the police came with the DEA in these cases :?:

[youtube:11h4rg04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWiwGWsmscY&NR=1[/youtube:11h4rg04]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

We must remember this news a little curious

Michael Jackson's family told police about drugs

By team Celestrellas posted Aug 28th 2009 12: 53 AM

(AP) - officers who searched the residence of Michael Jackson after his death acted on information from family members who said to have found a bag of heroin in his bedroom, but someone familiar with the subsequent reviews said that it was not of that drug.

However, they discovered several other drugs, including marijuana, the generic form of Valium and other sedatives. A detective also pointed out that Jackson's body had signs of injections.

The revelation was made in an affidavit in support of the order of raids carried out on 26 June, three days before any previously reported review of Jackson rented residence in Bel-Air.

Two court orders were given out on Thursday after several news media, including The Associated Press, requested that the contents of four orders of RAID is revealed to which gave fulfilment of the Los Angeles Police detectives in the early days of the investigation into the death of Jackson. The judge ordered that two orders continue sealed.

Widespread RAID orders provide an idea of the way in which police conducted their research immediately after Jackson's death. The court order which was complied in his rented mansion in Bel-Air day died is identified as "PC 187", the criminal key in California to identify a homicide, classified as "probable crime" box.

This order States that relatives said an officer from the coroner who "had found a quantity of heroin in a bag in the bedroom of the deceased", although the experts dropped the claim immediately. The person who gave statements does not have permission to talk to the news media and asked to remain anonymous.

Initially the detectives also reported the car of Dr. Conrad Murray, the personal doctor who was with Jackson when he died.

Within two months, the researchers came to establish that Murray was the central character in an investigation for murder. Detectives believe that it was negligent to administer the powerful anesthetic propofol and other sedatives to Jackson, and that these drugs caused death to the singer.

The coroner has not revealed officially the result of the autopsy but a u.s official, who asked to stay anonymous because the investigation continues, told the AP that his death has been considered as murder. Journalist Thomas Watkins of The Associated Press contributed to this information

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions