paula-c

[the arabian nights wrote:

hi guys i did not know that LAPD had a blog page

but see below, so what were they investigating in addition the mj's death (?)?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... pdate.html

"Michael Jackson Death Investigation Update
Los Angeles: Today, the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office released their findings on the cause and manner of the death of Michael Jackson. This announcement affords the Los Angeles Police Department the opportunity to provide an update on the ongoing investigation.

On August 20, 2009, the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) met with representatives from the United States Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement (BNE) to discuss information discovered during the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson. Based on that meeting and at the request of the LAPD, the DEA and BNE have initiated their own independent investigations into matters that the LAPD’s investigation uncovered that may not be directly related to the cause of death.

The LAPD is the primary investigative agency responsible for the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson. The Department will continue to use the assistance of the DEA and BNE as necessary, and these agencies will continue to cooperate with each other as their various investigations progress.

The investigation into the death of Michael Jackson is ongoing and will result in the case being presented to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for filing consideration. Until that time, LAPD detectives will continue to meet and confer with District Attorney representatives.

The LAPD would like to acknowledge and thank the following law enforcement agencies for their assistance in this investigation: the United States Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration; the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement; the Houston Police Department and Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

The LAPD will not comment on any further aspects of this investigation.

/quote]

and some comments from people:

Posted by: Bogdana | September 25, 2009 at 07:30 AM

The key is why did Chief Bratton resign just over 2 months when he made his usual address to his dept to the effect of, "As we approach the midyear(June '09)...I look forward to serving with the finest department.....Then, BOOM! A resignation notice 2 months later July '09? Coincidental? I think maybe Chief Bratton's wife, who is an attorney, advised him to get out while the gettin was good. Thing is, all la except the officials know "What's Up UCLA Hospital Doc? There is no Tohme Tohme. There is no Conrad Murray. It's all an elaborate scheme to fool the public. All it takes is for 1 card to be played & the game is over for all involved in the hoax. It's just a matter of time, you see. That's how life works. There is no PERFECT CRIME & LAPD knows this. It's who you know in the hierarchy that lead people to say & do things they normally wouldn't do because of their morals or threats? My Prediction: No arrest, unless it's another continuation of the hoax saga. How does it make the LAPD look when it takes a corpse 72 days to be interred; Especially when FL purchased FitzHenry Fun Home California locations 1 day after 6-25-09? FitzHenry filed bankruptcy on those locations. When it's obvious the setting at FL is a stage with actors playin their role? I called & talked to the FL Director & told him what I knew to be factual. He hung up in my face? Was that a prudent thing to do if one isn't guilty? One wild card & it's over for more than numerous players in the game. We'll all be watching & waiting. Will this comment be posted? I doubt it.

Posted by: Shanaland | September 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM

On a footnote, please give us the names of the DEA and BNE agents or access to their telephone number who are investigating LAPD investigative findings? To generalize is deception. And, what is the name of the LA County Chief Coroner who performed MJ's autopsy? It was LA County Investigative Coroner Ed Winter who publicly announced MJ's cause of death. Is Ed Winter related to Getty Images/Kevin Winter? It was Getty Images who took the Staple Center "MJ Memorial" pictures? And, why weren't the paparazzi all over Staple Center while MJ was "re(hears)ing? Paparazzi have been known to hide out in gutters, trees and face death just to get that "ONE" pic that would enable them to never work again. Can any of these questions be answered or should the public answer them ourselves?

Posted by: Shanaland | September 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Thanks paula, I knew you would be able to dig up some old stuff! LOL

I think this shows that the real ongoing investigation was actually into pharmacies and Hollywood doctors. We know Applied Pharmacies is now closed. I think that is what the LAPD was/is doing with cooperation of the mentioned agencies. I think that this is also why Mike has been doc-shopping all those years. He was portrayed as a drug addict, so he was the perfect guy for the job to collect evidence concerning some shady pharmacies and docs.

But I'm drifting off. IOI: FBI, LAFD, LAPD, LACC and UCLA (key people). Does anyone want to summarize how we came to this conclusion? We need at least 2 strong points per agency. I would if I weren't that lazy tonight. Once we have that this thread can be closed and a new question can be discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

and Applied Pharmacy   remember addresses
I'll rest a while, my head hurts :oops:

According to the affidavit, during the search of the house of Dr. Murray and office, the police recovered a receipt from Applied Pharmacy. The receipt showed that the May 12, 2009, Dr. Murray bought 4100 ml vials of propofol.

So I decided to do a little research into Applied Pharmacy I searched in Google the address on the order Applied Pharmacy.

According to google here is the address Applied Pharmacy:

2851 N Tenaya Way # 202
Las Vegas, NV 89128-0453

The search warrant lists at Applied Pharmacy:

6370 W. Flamingo Rd
1 suite in Las Vegas, NV

BIG difference. So I decided to call them and I have a voice message because they were closed for Thanksgiving According to your voice mail Your new address is:

3290 S Fort Apache Road in Las Vegas

So yes, I find it hard to believe that the pharmacy b in three different places within one year, breaking leases and all.

In addition, in order that, says Dr. Murray office address is:
2110 East Flamingo Rd
Suite Number 201

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yes the address is wrong on the search warrant. That means that every bit of evidence obtained in that search is inadmissible in court.

Strange all this time later, with all these wacky articles about defense strategy, and that's never been mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~Topic starter

There is no way Murray can be convicted if this were a real case, NO WAY. Murray will walk, if we ever get to the end of the trial. Could be a good discussion later on: "Why Murray could never go to jail"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I do not know if this can serve as it is of the old forum MJHD, is information that is not now available and serves as a frame of reference,.. now if i am going to rest

House and staff

Within a few hours of the cardiac arrest, Michael Jackson’s close staff personnel were fired.  It seems like a very bizarre and prompt decision.  

The Jackson family were permitted to enter the House and promptly took carloads of items.

There are news clippings of this in youtube, where you can see that even bed sheets and blankets were removed from his house.  The Jackson family stated that they were concerned that these would be stolen.  However, the LAPD investigation into Jackson’s death resulting from drug overdose and possibility of homicide was launched on the 28th.  At this point, his belongings from his rented house had already been removed by the Jackson’s.  Despite this, the LAPD investigation contends that they found IV stands, IV bags, prescription medications and oxygen tanks.  So if Michael’s belongings had already been removed, what exactly did the LAPD find and how do we know that these were firstly even present, and secondly if they had not been ‘planted’ there by the family? This took place before the police arrived at the scene and closed the scene for investigation.

Another convenience is that the Survellience tapes from the Security CCTV went missing (or never existed because the system was turned off) of the events surrounding Michael’s “death”.

The “collapse” was allegedly recorded and then the tape cuts. The Hard drive where the CCTV footage of the house and grounds was auto downloaded is erased.

Jackson always kept a few million dollars in cash and certain items of jewelry with him where ever he went. These items are missing and no cash was found in the home.

Drugs

There were no drugs found in Michael Jackson’s home until the second search by Police (after the Jackson family and others had been inside the home.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You know... it looks so much like the family went in and removed things and planted things and totally covered for something... but we know this was planned for decades previous so they had no reason to do any of that. All arrangements inside Carrolwood would have been made ahead of time at a leisurely pace... not after the fact in a hurry and undercover of darkness (at night).

The only logical answer, now knowing what we know, is that the family's movements that day was a purposeful show, all part of the illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

this is kinda fun...starting from the beginning and hearing/seeing things you knew but have become hazy again...like jermaine annoucing MJ death....such an act....the sighs , deep breaths all for show, no real emotion...off-topic i know but this fun..... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

paula-c

Jul 3, 1:53 AM (ET)
By LINDA DEUTSCH and THOMAS WATKINS (AP)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The investigation of Michael Jackson's
death is widening as questions intensify about the drugs he
took, the doctors who provided them and the actions of police.
Why didn't police seal the mansion where he had been living?
Why were moving vans seen at the home, and were any items
removed before police wrapped up their search? Why didn't
they get immediate search warrants? Why did they tow away
a doctor's car right after the death but not declare the home
a crime scene?Los Angeles police say proper procedures were
followed based on the circumstances officers encountered when
they were called to the home at 12:21 p.m. on June 25. A doctor
was attending to Jackson and stayed with him when he was placed
in an ambulance at 1:07 p.m. There was no sign of foul play.

"If I was the chief detective on the case, I would have said,
'We don't know what's going on. We should seal the scene,'"
said defense attorney Harland Braun, who has represented
celebrities including Robert Blake, Roseanne and Gary Busey.

"You always have to think of the worst-case scenario and you
have to think fast. I would have sealed the scene just because
it was Michael Jackson."

NOTE THE TIMING:
Chief Bratton speaks on Resignation Los Angeles:
Earlier today, Wed, August 5th, I met with Mayor
Antonio Villaraigosa to inform him I, William Bratton
will resign. Oct 31, 2009 Bratton turns in his keys
Gun and Badge to the City and heads East.
LA awaits a new Chief.
THIS CASE IS STILL OPEN.

Since the news is not in the link. ..I think that the June 25 and the following days, all did the things that have never have been done, the doctor, paramedics, police, ..and the family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

according to family, Michael had told them that he would be killed .. and Michael is "killed" the first reaction of the family is looking for a truck to pull things out of the house, they did not think of going to the police to tell them that this "could happen"
 as I said in my previous post everyone did things that had to be done and the late reaction of the police believe was also planned
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agree paula, but me thinks the family is IOI....so I believe that about wraps up PD envolvement.  YES!

Boss agree?

Me wants next question please....lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

~Souza~Topic starter

LOL, a dog has a boss. I have to summarize the thread and will open a new one after that. Need to watch my program first :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

AIGT, you have a medical background. What can you say about this comment:

Quote from: "Elsa"
Okay I have a question about the involvement of the paramedics.  I agree with others that Dr Cooper must be part of the hoax because she called the time of death at 2:26 - which fits with the numbers.   She said at the prelim that she authorised the paramedics to call it earlier.  If the paramedics are not in on the hoax how did she know that it was safe to tell them to call the death and they wouldn’t do it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My thought is that Murray had all over-riding authority and even if another doctor said to call , he was in charge.  So she did not assume
"control" until whatever arrived at UCLA.

Are the para's safe for not doing it. Yes.  Safe regardless.  Again even prelim testimony is for show imo.  By her telling them to call it, gives credance to the para's prelim testimony as to " he was long gone"(parapharse).  All scripted, with future events considered from all angles.  To make it look real all stories have to match in order for it to become an afterthought.  The drugs abuse and amount in body are a part of the story.  Most knew or had heard of MJ's abuse so the story is more believable to John Q Public.  No reason to question what was already the percieved perception.  Since the FBI went with the elaborate way to do hoax,  might as well "play the givens".  As stated, much easier way(s) to do this without the show it was.

This happened to me last week on a code.  Everyone knew the person wasn't coming back and out of 10 people only 1 said "keep going".  The one being the doctor.  Had he not been there "we" would of called it sooner.  

As why/what Murray's real role in this began.  to be continued....
Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 08:30:28 PM by AllInGoodTime
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Well Cooper probably knew Murray would not allow it. AIGT, do you think the paramedics asked Murray to prove to them he's a doctor? Or do you think they assumed he was because it was told?

I will summarize the thread and open a new one. What was the new topic again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions