GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: MY FEELINGS
April 04, 2011, 10:02:57 AM
Quote from: "Always2"
I absolutely agree. He knows how to do things, first because I know that he is passionate about psychology, philosophy, and studied much about it.
 He wanted to be the best ACTOR in the world, and he succeeded.
 I think it all started with the failure of the Wizard of Oz. Failing to achieve his dream of becoming an actor, it hurts to him so much, and created a character to play the role of his life.
Without such a character invented by himself, would not have become who he is now. It would have been just a great artist, not better.
 I realized for the umpteenth time when I saw the interview with Bashir, for me it was as if he had seen the truth in a way. I said myself.... "my god, he is playing a role" I think this may offend some fans, but I believe that Bashir could see it, and he thought "if you want a weird guy, you're going to have it but multiplied per thousand. "So he edited the interview in a manner so mean-spirited.
 And I have come to realize many other things, how can a grown man as he is, may have had hidden his sexuality. Michael has lovers, and those women never speak, the first thing it will be because he asked, and because he knows very well who have dating, do not think it's a man who goes to bed with anyone, but I'm sure women who are intelligent. And yet, for most people, he is asexual. This is one he wants to people thinks.
 Everyone thinks he was alone or not related to his family, and this is not true. I'm sure that came and went, he drove alone, and from his team they call to press to follow him, and he enjoyed.
 Michael is a grown man, not shy, as people understand this, please ... he is an artist.
 He is a wonderful man with a big heart, but the magician's show, because he is passionate, and it is a great teaser of illusion.
 Thanks for the welcome
I feel the same as you do.I like this post very much.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 10:03:15 AM
Don't know how to delete a post...it posted mine twice..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 04, 2011, 10:06:29 AM
Quote from: "xGuestx"
Souza is crazy and you are fools souza is using you
why did she kick out SD??? SD knows it all about the shit going on in here
who is next??? who do you want to silence now souza???

souza is mental and has split personality
she is the one pretending to be michael jackson in the forum 'cause she is crazy as shit
she will sell the domain and make money,you fools are just being used by this con artist

you give me the creeps souza stop using people and tell the truth or i will

so Souza is the Morph around here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OK, seriously, I don't know what to think about this  :?  :(

Maybe there's really someone here with a split personality, but can you prove it is Souza? If you can prove it it's OK, if not..... what's the point of your post? People won't believe it without prooves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2011, 01:58:43 PM
xGuestx, unless you say more, people might believe you're a hateful banned member. So...do share:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions