GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "RK"
Key Master as you were an employee, are you one and the same poster as paul  aka vangogh?

yes I want to know it too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
who's on an unknown location in the west of Africa?

There was someone viewing the forum from Bahrain today...  :shock:  :?  :lol:  ;)  8-)  :shock:

hello Bahrain  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree this thread has meandered in lots of directions, but it's been interesting and some posts brought tears to my eyes. Key Master, thanks for confirming to us that MJ was a wonderful employer so kind and considerate. I love hearing those kinds of stories from people who directly knew him.

Gina
I am happy that at least someone agrees with me but I'm gonna tell you I am very afraid we are now leaded to accept and endless hoax, we are asked to believe he is alive but he wil never come back. This is the scenario I am afraid of, a hoax without ending because I know I can't stay away of it and I know it will distroy my life competely.

I pray to God TS is right and we'll have a BAM ....if not, God help us, at least me. I know a total nervous breakdown is just around the corner
I agree that is what we all fear, and also what people have told me. But I can't stay away if I tried.
Like others have said too, my life has been irrevocably changed, and I'm not regretting it one little bit. I have learned so much. It has been the ultimate experience for me, like a 2 year high of adrenaline rush. I've told my family that if there is ever solid proof that he is in fact dead and I'm convinced of it, I will feel like pain of withdrawal. But my heart, mind and intuition all tell me he is alive, going to BAM in some unexpected way, and the world will see it and be affected.
Souza
No, that would not mean he is dead. Although I do have a strong feeling he will be back this year, I also know I could be wrong. I have a date in mind that will end at least my participation in all this like I have been doing the past 2 years, but it's not in the near future. We will see what happens, but my gut feeling is mostly right.
I liked all your post above. I almost don't even want to ever talk BAM dates again, almost like saying a date will automatically cancel out the possibility of him choosing that day. He wants that day to be unexpected, so we should let him have that joy. Speculating on the year is as far as I would say is okay to do. After he BAMS, then we can figure out all the ways that day was perfect in numerology, etc.
Bec
I'm with Gina. This is my cross to bear and I will bear it... but I'm afraid that without the light at the end of the tunnel that it will destroy not only my life and business and personal relationships, but also my mental health.

I'm so sure... that if I'm wrong, I will forever doubt my judgment in the future. To live without confidence in your own grasp of reality is not really living. It is emotional and mental hell.
Well we are definately risk-takers here, much like all those who choose death-defying sports like skydiving, racing, etc. I am choosing to risk my mental safety with this hoax, because of the thrill and I refuse to stop, because there's nothing else like it in the world for me. And I'm betting the world will love to see this thrill as it unfolds in the near future!
by 1guest » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Sarahli, i'll be frank. I am very afraid of others reactions in an eventual return. Maybe this is why i never wanted to accept it as a possibility. Secondly, i am afraid of being dissapointed and going nuts and i will live in status pending if i take his comeback as a proof of this hoax. So i chose to be somewhere in the middle. Believing but protecting myself. I do believe in this hoax but I CHOOSE not to believe in his return. Either way, i'm a winner in my mental state.
I’m wondering if part of the subconscious reason most MJ followers think he’s dead is because they don’t want to go through the pain of disappointment of believing and then being let down later. This way if he returns they’ll be happily shocked. But us, we’ve been happy all this time but might face the tsunami of letdown if he doesn’t show for a long time to come. So I can identify with this thought.
Sarahli
I'm not saying it's easy, not at all, i'm just saying that we must put ourselves in Michael's shoes and when i do that i strongly feel that it must not be easy for him as well, he also must be in pain as we are at times. Don't you think that he would like to comeback to reassure us? I am sure he would want it but he just can't because the goal has to be achieved. It is an adventure yes, a real life adventure...with joy and sorrow, and i'm pretty sure that when Michael returns all the tears will be forgotten and the people who followed this hoax will be proud of themselves because they will have witnessed and have been part of the greatest show on earth. Blessings 1guest hope you feel better soon.
Just like having a baby! And this is his baby, and at the right time, it will be delivered!! There will be joy---and lots of work ahead!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: RK
Key Master as you were an employee, are you one and the same poster as paul  aka vangogh?

yes I want to know it too.

I can confirm that I am not keymaster.Only paul and vangoghs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think Key Master wants to tell us that unlike us he saw his behavior from the "direct source" and that he would never do this to Murray. But Murray is not in prison yet, right? We don't know how this case will end.
Key Master, i would like to ask how would you explain the fact that we have never seen Michael's "dead" body?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

vangogh, there you are:)
you've created a 16 page thread and disappeared. Why don't you share more with us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Just like having a baby! And this is his baby, and at the right time, it will be delivered!! There will be joy---and lots of work ahead!

:D  :D  :D MJonmind, as a midwife I love this expression!

Souza, thanks for your incredibly fantastic post on p16.
Reading all posts I sometimes wonder what people exspect.
If Michael really comes back, I agree with Souza and others, I think he probably won´t have gigs again, I think he will be recording and he will go on with his charity.
That will be disappointing for lots of fans, but my God, the man is 53 now ( I say it with love Michael!  :) )
and he shouldn´t waste his agility on stage until everyone is satisfied which probably never happens.

Why do so many of you want to know an exact BAM´s date?
What does it do to you when Souza writes, it´s probably not this year?
What will you do until then? Sit and wait, counting the days, the hours?

I´m not MJ but I think probably he would beg you to go on with your lives, your hopes, your dreams. And there must be some beside MJ and the BAM.
And thet´s what you should do anyway, with or without an exact date.

Don´t misunderstand me, I love it to be here, the hoax is part of my life already, but definitely JUST a part.
When the PC is switched off, my life and my thoughts go on with my 2 wonderful kids, my interesting job, my friends and my studies.
I really beg some of you: please take care of yourself!

OK the subject was: "do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?"
If he´s alive, then yes. Especially here with THIS question...
Maybe it´s good to watch out for guests with an enourmous intelligent background...!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Quote from: "Key Master"
@hesouttamylife,

To answer your question from page 8, I was at NeverLand December 14th, 20004 for the Christmas party he had and parents and kids were there as well, and I worked there for a while. He only trusted me with the keys/codes/etc. He is deceased and if you all want to believe he isn't, then you are entitled even though you know deep down you are wrong. I worked with him for a while, and I signed confidential papers regarding codes to the entrance and things like that, so don't even ask me what the code was. However, I am insulted at times, that people would make up such lies about him faking his death, but I understand why since they did this to Elvis as well. He was a terrific employer and very generous and kind. People who think he faked his death do not realise that this man would never put someone in prison who didn't not commit a crime, and he would not put his own people out of a job either. I am forced to find employment with other celebities but am finding it difficult since others are more....demanding in attitude. MJ was very sincere, kind and caring. Always checking to make sure his staff was happy in their work.

Why would I ask you for the code? It’s obsolete.  As fas as your conclusion of knowing deep down that I am wrong for believing he hoaxed his death, you are wrong. I have based my belief on the facts that have been presented, and none of them add up.  I cannot look at this from an emotional standpoint.  If I did, I would be at the same place that you are, disbelieving that Michael could ever do this,or he would never do that.  However, people do what is necessary and in the best interest of themselves and their loved ones, not the world’s. I have gone over this a million times since 6/25/09.  There is nothing that I have seen or heard that convinces me that Michael is dead.   Working at Neverland for a time does not make you an expert on what Michael Jackson would do.  Tangible facts support Michael faking his death. Why is yet to be known. Perhaps we’ll never know.  He doesn’t owe us any apologies nor is he obligated to provide any reasons.  It’s his life, after all and what ever he decides relative to announcing the whys and the hows is his decision and his alone. Yes, Michael Jackson was kind, loving, considerate and all of the above. And regardless of the outcome of June 25, 2009, he still is.  But don’t forget to add courageous to that descriptive list . It certainly belongs there with the rest of them.  

And btw, who’s going to prison who doesn’t belong there :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You have no facts that he is alive, there are more facts that he is dead. If you have facts that he is alive, then bring it to the news for all to know about.  And Murray is the one that might be sent to prison because of his negligence that killed MJ. If you think that MJ would put his kids and family thru the emotional rollercoaster they have been thru then you do not know MJ. He would not do that to his kids. The man is dead just like Elvis and everyone else. MJ would also not allow his kids to have been put on tv and exploited as they have been by Oprah and MJ would certainly not sit by and let his dad try to get his money. The LA coroner is not going to risk his career by faking documents, the police and forest lawn are not going to go along with crap like this either. The man is dead. I don't like it, you don't like it, but that's the way it is. No one has ever gotten away with faking a death, it just doesn't happen.

I am not making fun of you, but it is what it is, he is dead. And like Elvis 34yrs later, you will see that MJ is....dead. You are all very young and I understand how you want to think he is alive and his is alive in all of our hearts.

But, if you think you have facts then go to CNN and let the world know. But, I know you can't do that because you have no "facts" of him being alive. You will never see or hear from MJ again because he is really deceased. Once again, he would NEVER DO SUCH A THING TO HIS KIDS WHOM HE LOVED WITH ALL HIS HEART.  And, also, he'd be sent to prison for doing it to, and he would never want to go to prison.

But you are entitled to believe what ever helps you make it through the day. I give you credit for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Try to get a picture of Michael reading the posts of this forum on a computer. I can easily imagine, but no.. Just no. It's very unreal. He is working on something bigger, I doubt he has the time..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You guys, Key Master is right. MJ is dead. If he were ever found to have faked his death he would not only be sent to prison he'd be sued for every penny he ever had, no one would buy his music anymore and he'd be washed up for being a deceitful person (which he is not). And Key Master is correct, no one has ever faked a death and got away with it....ever. Even if you saw a body you would never want to believe it was mj anyway so that doesn't matter.  People can make up bs and conspiracy about anything.

Key Master, what you said was so right on. "What ever helps you make it through the day". That's what these people do and there is nothing wrong with that. Michael was not a deceitful person and insinuating he would do this is saying he was, and he was not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Key Master"
You have no facts that he is alive, there are more facts that he is dead. If you have facts that he is alive, then bring it to the news for all to know about.  And Murray is the one that might be sent to prison because of his negligence that killed MJ. If you think that MJ would put his kids and family thru the emotional rollercoaster they have been thru then you do not know MJ. He would not do that to his kids. The man is dead just like Elvis and everyone else. MJ would also not allow his kids to have been put on tv and exploited as they have been by Oprah and MJ would certainly not sit by and let his dad try to get his money. The LA coroner is not going to risk his career by faking documents, the police and forest lawn are not going to go along with crap like this either. The man is dead. I don't like it, you don't like it, but that's the way it is. No one has ever gotten away with faking a death, it just doesn't happen.

I am not making fun of you, but it is what it is, he is dead. And like Elvis 34yrs later, you will see that MJ is....dead. You are all very young and I understand how you want to think he is alive and his is alive in all of our hearts.

But, if you think you have facts then go to CNN and let the world know. But, I know you can't do that because you have no "facts" of him being alive. You will never see or hear from MJ again because he is really deceased. Once again, he would NEVER DO SUCH A THING TO HIS KIDS WHOM HE LOVED WITH ALL HIS HEART.  And, also, he'd be sent to prison for doing it to, and he would never want to go to prison.

But you are entitled to believe what ever helps you make it through the day. I give you credit for that.
OMG, here we go AGAIN!!!!  Why are you on our site if you think he's dead????  This is a site for believers!!!  SHOOOO!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

So Key Master and Gate Keeper, if Michael is so dead...

then why is the ambulance pic fake?

How, and why would Ben Evenstad fake a pic of Michael in the ambulance on 6/25/09, when no such pic was actually taken?

How in the world could he have done that... without Michael's help?

Ps. what's up with the Ghostbusters screennames?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "Gate Keeper"
You guys, Key Master is right. MJ is dead. If he were ever found to have faked his death he would not only be sent to prison he'd be sued for every penny he ever had, no one would buy his music anymore and he'd be washed up for being a deceitful person (which he is not). And Key Master is correct, no one has ever faked a death and got away with it....ever. Even if you saw a body you would never want to believe it was mj anyway so that doesn't matter.  People can make up bs and conspiracy about anything.

Key Master, what you said was so right on. "What ever helps you make it through the day". That's what these people do and there is nothing wrong with that. Michael was not a deceitful person and insinuating he would do this is saying he was, and he was not.
The paper which showed his information when he died didn't say his name, which is "Michael Joe Jackson". Instead it showed one that is "Michael Joseph Jackson". This will prevent him from being sent to prison even though many commited suicide when MJ died.. it's not MJ's problem, if some people are that obsessed about him then they're 99.9% insane (in my eyes).

Also, if we got back the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.. I doubt they'd sent him back to the prison. Everything would be explained after the Illuminati has been downed. Right?

Quote from: "bec"
So Key Master and Gate Keeper, if Michael is so dead...

then why is the ambulance pic fake?

How, and why would Ben Evenstad fake a pic of Michael in the ambulance on 6/25/09, when no such pic was actually taken?

How in the world could he have done that... without Michael's help?

Ps. what's up with the Ghostbusters screennames?
Good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let these people have their fun, if they want to believe such non sense let them. Everyone has an imagination, so let them. In their hearts they know that all the people that would have to be involved could never keep a secret like that. Here are all the people that would have to keep that lie going and it would never work.

LA Coroner
LA Police Department
Forest Lawn Cemetary (all the people that run it)
MJ's whole family
EMS drivers/workers/techicians
The 911 operator that was called when MJ was found dead
MJ's security people
The UCLA Hospital (doctors, nurses, etc.)
The Lawyers for MJ estate
All MJ's close friends
Conrad Murray
Grace the nanny
Kai Chase the personal cook

You people aren't this stupid. This is WAY to many people that would have had to be involved if MJ faked his death, and it's not possible, all these people would not be able to keep a secret like that, and especially, NONE of them would risk their careers and go to prison for fraud and deception.

But, like Key Master said "whatever helps you make it through the day".

MJ is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions