~Souza~

Quote from: "1guest"
Souza, i must say your arguments were logic to me, i appreciate them a lot. The part that convinced me is (i just recall a quote) - he can't stay in hiding without his children a lifetime. We can all figure how the children are constantly followed by paparazzi (some would love to catch the big fish, in case they  feel that something is strange in MJ's "death" (and i believe all people who don't live through media's truth could feel that).   Along with everything you said, i see you have stronger pro -s for a comeback than my con-s. But Souza, what if he doesn't come back this year? What if he doesnt' return the next year, the next 5 years, the next 10 years or at all? Does this mean he is dead?

No, that would not mean he is dead. Although I do have a strong feeling he will be back this year, I also know I could be wrong. I have a date in mind that will end at least my participation in all this like I have been doing the past 2 years, but it's not in the near future. We will see what happens, but my gut feeling is mostly right.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

We can't just laugh about Jermaine, we can't bad mouth Joe and so on. Of course, i too have my personal feelings about Joe, but if Michael forgave him who are we to condamn him. You know, i had fights with my family, i guess we all do, and maybe i said pretty harsh things to them but i would never allow people outside my family to offend them. That is my business, not theirs. I'm sure it's the same thing here. He wouldn't feel comfortable reading it.

I agree on that, but some seem to find it normal to condemn the media for slandering Michael, but they do the same to his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I am SURE that it's not going to be an endless hoax!  :D  I'm sure that Michael can't wait to see the World to freak out once we see the Thriller II LIVE  :lol: And our Michael will be on Top of the World once again :D
And remember that we need you here with us GINA. There are not many believers in the World anyway, we cannot loose any single member!  ;)

How could I betray Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I am SURE that it's not going to be an endless hoax!  :D  I'm sure that Michael can't wait to see the World to freak out once we see the Thriller II LIVE  :lol: And our Michael will be on Top of the World once again :D
And remember that we need you here with us GINA. There are not many believers in the World anyway, we cannot loose any single member!  ;)

How could I betray Michael?

Of course not! I just think that we should not let our emotions to take control over us. Which is very hard for me personally to do sometimes, but we must try our best to keep our emotions low in order to connect all dots in this amazing project which Michael created for us.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Souza, i can't wait to see your intuition fulfilled. God help! Could you share with us that date by the way:)?
Gina, you don't leave me any chance here. Why don't you just leave a door open just in case he doesn't come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
No, that would not mean he is dead. Although I do have a strong feeling he will be back this year, I also know I could be wrong. I have a date in mind that will end at least my participation in all this like I have been doing the past 2 years, but it's not in the near future. We will see what happens, but my gut feeling is mostly right.

And is that date July 5th, 2011?

The date when Michael is expected to come back, right? And even if you quit participating in all this, what you quit in is sharing our opinions and stuff. You won't stop believing.

Writing our opinions wont make it happen any faster. You could just sit still, if it happens then it will. I think. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Gina, you don't leave me any chance here. Why don't you just leave a door open just in case he doesn't come back?

It hurts just the thought of it ....... how could I do that  :? ?!
Wrong answer again  :lol:  now you'll tell me it's all about him not about us and I can't argue with this
Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 03:54:55 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Explain me how these pictures of Michael resembles themselves. That is not the same Michael. Look at the picture at your right, look at the nose, just the nose can tell you it is not the same person. The face is totally different, and it is not by lighting.

Those are all Michael himself. I did take photography lessons and as my profession was filmmaking, I was behind the camera many many times. Sometimes people ask you to make the shooting from the other side because they believe that they look different from the other side of their faces. Lighting has a HUGE effect on pictures. The cam angle too. Do you look the same in every single of your picture? I don't. Nobody can look the same always. I checked all of these pictures many times. I played with their contrast, brightness etc. And I'm sure that he is Michael in all of them as in the pictures I posted on the previous page. This is my opinion. Would you believe this is the same Latoya on the same day or would you think that she used a double too? In the first and the third pictures, she looks so different but in the second and fourth she looks like herself.

Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:00:07 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gina, i totally understand your feelings. But we are almost sure (if not sure) that he faked his death. If you hate the end of the movie it's still a movie, whether it hurts or not. Allow me ask you : would his return be a confirmation for you? Is this your proof?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I am happy that at least someone agrees with me but I'm gonna tell you I am very afraid we are now leaded to accept and endless hoax, we are asked to believe he is alive but he wil never come back. This is the scenario I am afraid of, a hoax without ending because I know I can't stay away of it and I know it will distroy my life competely.

I pray to God TS is right and we'll have a BAM ....if not, God help us, at least me. I know a total nervous breakdown is just around the corner

I'm with Gina. This is my cross to bear and I will bear it... but I'm afraid that without the light at the end of the tunnel that it will destroy not only my life and business and personal relationships, but also my mental health.

I'm so sure... that if I'm wrong, I will forever doubt my judgment in the future. To live without confidence in your own grasp of reality is not really living. It is emotional and mental hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Bec, why can't we just consider that we missunderstood the reasons of this hoax instead? Why should we consider it quit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Bec, why can't we just consider that we missunderstood the reasons of this hoax instead? Why should we consider it quit?

Why do I see a verdict in your words?
You scare me.
Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:39:58 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, no, actually i saw a verdict in Bec's words and my opinion is that we should not change our mind about this hoax no matter what. It's still a hoax with or without his return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's only my opinion, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Maybe we should ask the question: why wouldn't there be a comeback? The hoax is very elaborated and the comeback is a part of it because the clues points clearly to there being a return of Michael in the end. If we accepted this to be a hoax based on the clues and evidences researched why would we not consider and accept the clues pointing to the return as well? Or we believe this to be a hoax and that there is a comeback or we don't believe this to be hoax at all because the clues and evidences like the numerology are not accepted/understood for example. What I'm trying to say is just that we cannot accept the hoax part (Michael faked his death) without including the comeback part (Michael's return to public view), both go hand in hand so to speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal