Quote from: "bleu eyes"
:?:  guests don't have to register, or i'm i wrong.

No, if you're not registered, you can post in the "Guest Forum" category without registering.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "bleu eyes"
:?:  guests don't have to register, or i'm i wrong.

No, if you're not registered, you can post in the "Guest Forum" category without registering.

Thank u MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Girl, I can not take my eyes off your banner :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

Girl, I can not take my eyes off your banner :lol:

:twisted: Soooorrryyyy! :D :D Hahaha! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

everlastinglove_MJ

I bet he does.
I think his forum gives him an idea of the overall opinion about the hoax, the media, our reactions on the media etc. May be it inspires him, like he inspires us. He'll have some good laughs too for sure, at least I hope so :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Maybe he did read it but if i were him i wouldn't come back the next time. Without being disrespectful but sometimes a lot of hateful words are spread around his family and friends (and even his fans) and he didn't name you as his "after "death"" protectors. It's something you chose to do for him without having any real confirmation or clue that what you are doing is ok or if that's what he wanted. You just assume and write the story yourself. You wrote a story where Michael actually faked his death, did it to save the world and will come back in glory. And you are still writting it after 2 years. It is all right to believe what you think, it is all right to write all the conclusions you assume based on clues more or less realistic, it is all right to create a wishful story and damn, it is all right to be dissapointed (or not) - it's part of growing up. But while doing this, if your heart is where you pretend to be, don't forget the man - Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "1guest"
Maybe he did read it but if i were him i wouldn't come back the next time. Without being disrespectful but sometimes a lot of hateful words are spread around his family and friends (and even his fans) and he didn't name you as his "after "death"" protectors. It's something you chose to do for him without having any real confirmation or clue that what you are doing is ok or if that's what he wanted. You just assume and write the story yourself. You wrote a story where Michael actually faked his death, did it to save the world and will come back in glory. And you are still writting it after 2 years. It is all right to believe what you think, it is all right to write all the conclusions you assume based on clues more or less realistic, it is all right to create a wishful story and damn, it is all right to be dissapointed (or not) - it's part of growing up. But while doing this, if your heart is where you pretend to be, don't forget the man - Michael Jackson.

1guest, that’s deep!  But I like what you say because I think I understand your point, and if so, I agree with you.  In so many words, I think you’re saying that while it’s human nature to get caught up in the drama of life, the lesson or the “growing up” lies in realizing that the drama (including the potential disappointment experienced as a result of believing the drama to be real) is of our own making.  Regarding Michael Jackson and a possible hoax, we tend to become so absorbed in our personal desire to see and construct trees (any trees) that we sometimes forget to respect and enjoy the beauty of the forest that is Michael Jackson, a fellow human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

Quote from: "starchild"

1guest, that’s deep!  But I like what you say because I think I understand your point, and if so, I agree with you.  In so many words, I think you’re saying that while it’s human nature to get caught up in the drama of life, the lesson or the “growing up” lies in realizing that the drama (including the potential disappointment experienced as a result of believing the drama to be real) is of our own making.  Regarding Michael Jackson and a possible hoax, we tend to become so absorbed in our personal desire to see and construct trees (any trees) that we sometimes forget to respect and enjoy the beauty of the forest that is Michael Jackson, a fellow human being.

interesting exchange here. it sort of follows along the lines of what i think i have seen that ts says about not rejecting truth just because it is being delivered by someone you don't like.( again let me make it clear i am not buying ts hook line and sinker) as a matter of fact i think there may be something in the bible about that very thing. also about missing out on what michael has already given the world by being bogged down with this hoax idea. i know some days after i have been here so much i have to just get off here and watch some of his work to get some joy back. i sometimes i have to get away even further and return to the enjoyment i get from listening to others also.my 2 cents
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Are you living in Mars? You sound like a non-believer and I bet that you are. So you have no idea why we became believers and what makes us to stay here after 21 months. So you'd better not be judgemental about the clues Michael has been giving and about us. Michael is the reason why we are all here. If we forgot him, we would have done like the non-believers and buried him before he passed. One day you will see and understand how wrong you were about us, about this hoax but most of all about Michael. You do not know him, his desires and what he is capable of. You have no idea about why he did this. So before you come here and judge us as being disrespectful to Michael's family or creating the hoax story, you'd better take a look at yourself because you are disrespecting Michael himself by not understanding him and his hoax and not doing any further investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

Are you living in Mars? You sound like a non-believer and I bet that you are. So you have no idea why we became believers and what makes us to stay here after 21 months. So you'd better not be judgemental about the clues Michael has been giving and about us. Michael is the reason why we are all here. If we forgot him, we would have done like the non-believers and buried him before he passed. One day you will see and understand how wrong you were about us, about this hoax but most of all about Michael. You do not know him, his desires and what he is capable of. You have no idea about why he did this. So before you come here and judge us as being disrespectful to Michael's family or creating the hoax story, you'd better take a look at yourself because you are disrespecting Michael himself by not understanding him and his hoax and not doing any further investigation.

Totally agree, Purelove!
These non-believers think we're nuts and that disrespecting Michael. Not so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Michael Jackson is DEAD, he isn't using ANYthing. You are all idiots and you do not know him at all if you think he is alive. He would never do that to his kids. The LAPD, the Coroner, Forest Lawn, his attorneys, his family, etc are NOT in on it, he is DEAD. And, if you think Michael Jackson would let an innocent man be charged and possibly sent to prison then you really are idiots. Wake up fools. He is only alive in your hearts.

Maybe Liz Taylor faked her death too.
Maybe Elvis (don't forget him) faked his death too.
Maybe Frank Sinatra faked his death too.
Maybe Patrick Swayze faked his death too.
Maybe Farrah Fawcett faked her death too.

MAYBE NO ONE EVER DIES!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree, Michael would never do this to his kids, but I think people just don't want to believe it even though it's true. So they make up stuff. Too many people being involved would not be able to keep a secret like that and there is no where for him to go. He is dead I agree. But I also agree he is alive in our hearts like you said.  Some people just want to dream and I guess that's ok they really don't think he is really alive just in their dreams.  MJ would never put up with what his dad is trying to do and his kids being put on tv and everything, he would not have let that happen.

We miss you MJ but we are all going to the same place eventually so we will see you someday.
RIP KOP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We don't "think" you're nuts....we KNOW you're nuts.

MJ is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ is definately dead. It's sad that people make up these kinds of tablodish crap and his kids will read it one day. Grow up children, get out of fantasyland and into realityland. No one has ever faked their death and got away with it. NO one. And especiall MJ.

Sad thing is, you fools who think he is alive will spawn more fools. What a world.

To the person above, LOL too funny!!! Yes NO ONE EVER DIES, we just go into hiding, LOL!!!! Well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson would never fake his death, he could never get away with it either. He would never do that to Prince Paris and Blanket. Everyone who thinks he is alive are living in fantasy and thats ok, they don't know any better.

No, MJ is not using this forum or any other forum, he isn't even peeing, so...let's move on folks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions