Grace

1guest, I appreciate you challenging us one more time.

It may appear to the outside of this forum that we are nutters, waiting our life away, hopping from potential clue to potential clue, desperately expecting the new ones every single minute, being hooked on this board like a fish on a worm.

Speaking only for myself, this perception does not apply at all and makes me smile.
My presence here is of this kind:

[youtube:2pndy5ma]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoqB5LkI_ZI[/youtube:2pndy5ma]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

While being here I am getting to know the man when I knew the mask only until now, I am accompanying him here and at other places and thus I am relying on him as much as he is relying on me and all others standing by his side.

These are my verbs: relying and trusting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "bec"
I think his track record of trying to one-up the competition is another argument for why MJ won't pull an Elvis. Simple fact, Death-Hoax-No-Come-Back has already been done. It's nothing new, or innovative at all. If anything it's tired and cliche', thank you Tupac fans.

"Just like Elvis"... no no no, Better then Elvis! That's how MJ does things. Since when has MJ ever been "just like" anyone?

That's what I wanted to say. If it's not innovative - it's not Michael

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
who's on an unknown location in the west of Africa?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

There was someone viewing the forum from Bahrain today...  :shock:  :?  :lol:  ;)  8-)  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

There was someone viewing the forum from Bahrain today...  :shock:  :?  :lol:  ;)  8-)  :shock:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I would go for a private ship in the Atlantic because Kenny said Michael is not on this earth anymore.....maybe he's on water  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I was hoping the "unknown" to come and say who he is so I can take a break :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Gina, when you officially are 100% convinced MJ's alive and with us, that will be a cause for us to celebrate! That'll make my day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Gina, when you officially are 100% convinced MJ's alive and with us, that will be a cause for us to celebrate! That'll make my day!

OK I think I could celebrate - but only after being revived - because if he comes back first thing that it's gonna happen to me is a heart attack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza, i must say your arguments were logic to me, i appreciate them a lot. The part that convinced me is (i just recall a quote) - he can't stay in hiding without his children a lifetime. We can all figure how the children are constantly followed by paparazzi (some would love to catch the big fish, in case they  feel that something is strange in MJ's "death" (and i believe all people who don't live through media's truth could feel that).   Along with everything you said, i see you have stronger pro -s for a comeback than my con-s. But Souza, what if he doesn't come back this year? What if he doesnt' return the next year, the next 5 years, the next 10 years or at all? Does this mean he is dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace, even if i am not a member here, i never saw you as nutters from the outside. I have an open mind and i never consider one's arguments absurd before even listening to them like some do. But to be honest, i felt like answering to this topic and said that if i were MJ i wouldn't read the forum the second time because i've noticed some members forget about Michael 's feelings in their posts. We can't just laugh about Jermaine, we can't bad mouth Joe and so on. Of course, i too have my personal feelings about Joe, but if Michael forgave him who are we to condamn him. You know, i had fights with my family, i guess we all do, and maybe i said pretty harsh things to them but i would never allow people outside my family to offend them. That is my business, not theirs. I'm sure it's the same thing here. He wouldn't feel comfortable reading it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
Quote from: MJFAN7
I'm not sure. I think he might, because he might want to really know what the fans are thinking and how they're analyzing the hoax, and we're the #1 Hoax site... soo I don't see how he could pull off such an amazing thought out hoax like this, and then not even read the fans'/investigators' responses? :?

But then again, he might not have the time. So maybe he sent someone (cough) TS (cough) to be his informer, and he might tell this person what to say, and this person will tell Michael the responses, etc.  :?  :)

MJFAN7 you are on the right track. TS seems to know alot of things. I do feel that he is close to Michael, in some sort.. Maybe he is Michael who knows.

Who is TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's hard to believe Michael would post on these forums. Think about Michael saying "lol" or stuff, that's just so -not- like him. How can we recognize him? We don't know how he would write. And he can always use "lol" to draw less attention, - l33t speek and stuff.. but that's just weird if Michael did it. :D

I just don't know. :/

So, who is TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hello Hoaxbeliever we believe that TS is Michael's informer if you're interested to know more I invite you to read his posts and make up your mind about it, - warning - it's a little long  :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "1guest"
Souza, i must say your arguments were logic to me, i appreciate them a lot. The part that convinced me is (i just recall a quote) - he can't stay in hiding without his children a lifetime. We can all figure how the children are constantly followed by paparazzi (some would love to catch the big fish, in case they  feel that something is strange in MJ's "death" (and i believe all people who don't live through media's truth could feel that).   Along with everything you said, i see you have stronger pro -s for a comeback than my con-s. But Souza, what if he doesn't come back this year? What if he doesnt' return the next year, the next 5 years, the next 10 years or at all? Does this mean he is dead?

I guess we can think about the if's later...I'm sure MJ will come in his own time...we just have to wait a little while longer.  :)

I agree with Bec, MJ always has to do things better, he is always stretching the limits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't live with if-s either but in this case it's very relevant. If his return is the logical piece in this puzzle (and i agree it seems so)  what does the opposite mean? Does this mean he is dead or that we were wrong about the reasons?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions