Michael Jackson Had Arthritis
April 02, 2011, 03:53:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's official autopsy report has not been released to the public but the chairman of the anesthesiology department at the University of California, Irvine was able to review and interpret the report for the Associated Press. According to the New York Times, aside from what has previously been reported -- that propofol in combination with three other sedatives caused Jackson's death -- there was evidence that he had knee surgery and injections to reduce joint inflammation. There also was evidence of arthritis of the spine and fingers, and chronic inflammation of the lungs.

Some reports, such as the one on TMZ.com, specify osteoarthritis as the type of arthritis Jackson had. It had been widely reported in the past that Jackson had lupus.

I am also watchiing TII and paying attention on the performer's hands and apparently see arthritis.
I know nothing any more.

MICHAEL, DO YOU HAVE ARTHRITIS? SAY SOMETHING DARLING, WE ARE GOING CRAZY HERE. WITH L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Re: Michael Jackson Had Arthritis
April 02, 2011, 04:25:37 AM
I was going to say this is just another false report to drain our hope away. Many are involved in the hoax so that would've been more than possible. And this wouldn't be the first false report we see.

But I've seen Michael's fingers and always thought they looked really weird, I was like "it's probably the aging" - but no, I really think he has arthritis. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 02, 2011, 06:18:30 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lets have a look
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 02, 2011, 06:49:59 AM
Even if he had arthritis, it wasn't that bad.

Look at these hands.. completely deformed. You can't tell anymore. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions