No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Re: Keep Da Faith
March 18, 2011, 03:10:18 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Remember what our parents said: don´t share your info with strangers

I'm a grown woman, Gema.  I know how to handle my business, and my safety, but thank you very much for caring.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 18, 2011, 03:25:34 PM
U R
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 18, 2011, 03:46:01 PM
SoilderofLOVE, I read up on that website you posted and up on Mr. Calleman a while ago.  I think I'd seen his name from the below link.  Have you read it?  It is an outstanding piece.  Some believe in the 2012 date, and the author cites some sources as it pertains to subject at hand.  

Google an article about this author concerning, check this out:  He wrote an article in 1984 or so, right.  Well, Donald Rumsfeld and them, pulled that article back to 1974 or so and read it.  In other words, there really is such a thing as time travel and the like.  Google his namd, an article by him, and the words Time Travel. 1n 1974, they wanted to read an article by this author.  I forgot the subject, but you'll luck up on it I'm sure.  I can check Monday, for I'm getting ready to get off work.

I like to read and file, indeed.  Please let me get back with you on the email address situation.  I just have to send you a link.  Have a good one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kiddies, I'm not the only one that refers to myself as a Knower.  Just because you all aren't knowers that MJ is alive and are still trying to figure it out, why should the ones of us that believe/know within our total beings that he is alive be called out?  That's ludicrious.  It is not an issue for me.  I wish we could cut it with the is he alive or not stuff.  Please!

I've believed it since the beginning.  I knew that nurse Cherylin (sp?) was lying when I saw her on LKL or wherever she first showed up.  Of course, I was still reeling and trying to grasp it all, but hearing her put some faith in my heart and soul.  I was like - bull-shyt.  Lol

In other words, I firmed it up by reading up on the old hoax forum, but since 18 months ago, I'm a knower.  And just like many folks are all over the world.  

I mean, here is another thing.  MJ SINGS ABOUT DOCTOR MURRAY - on his record Smooth Criminal, which I didn't notice until watching (MagicalXscapism's) video.  Now, he must be on the inside IMO.  See when I connect a dot, I keep it connected.  C'mon now! Molasses is not my middle name.

I'm just a friend of MJ's and family from 1969.  That's how long I've followed them.  Tis' all.  I love them all.  No one is perfect.  God is our ultimate judge.  And so on and so forth.

On a very serious note.  If anyone here is related to MJ and/or is close to him, (TS), please speak to the family about moving everyone to Las Vegas or somewhere.  (MJ probably is on it)  Radiation has already been detected on the west coast.  And some are talking about a MAJOR quake happening in San Fran or LA by next week.  They say some passengers arriving from Japan are making the detectors go off in Chicago and elsewhere.

My prayers go out to everyone in Japan, and of course to those on the west coast.

Funny video:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 18, 2011, 03:53:21 PM
I mean, here is another thing. MJ SINGS ABOUT DOCTOR MURRAY - on his record Smooth Criminal, which I didn't notice until watching (MagicalXscapism's) video. Now, he must be on the inside IMO. See when I connect a dot, I keep it connected. C'mon now! Molasses is not my middle name.

It says: Mouth to mouth resucitation  :lol:  not Doctor Murray

I'm just a friend of MJ's and family from 1969. That's how long I've followed them. Tis' all. I love them all. No one is perfect. God is our ultimate judge. And so on and so forth.

On a very serious note. If anyone here is related to MJ and/or is close to him, (TS), please speak to the family about moving everyone to Las Vegas or somewhere.

If you are a friend, tell him directly. Why to ask for a MJ relative in this hoax forum to "save Michael"?  :lol:

You seem to love pulling our strings don´t ya  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

everlastinglove_MJ

March 18, 2011, 06:44:04 PM
Quote from: "Flowergirl"
I for one am glad (supervision) was called out.  Thank you, thank you, and thank you.  She has some nerve with the BS she's always posting about.  Then she and a couple others try to lure people to that (visions) thread.  I mean, doesn't she know by now that if people want to read that stuff she and others post in there, then they will.  They need to stop trying to recruite people to that boring thread.  

Who cares what visions she and others have about Michael?  Those visions have nothing to do with Mike other than in their own heads and visions.  Mike has enough to do to keep up with his own visions.  Lol.  Get over yourselves visioners.  She was also rude to go into Serenity’s Dream Religious Symbolism thread just to pick a fight with her.  She is so bitter and negative, and then she ends it with, I Luv u MJ, and other such BS.  Rolls eyes.
That is of course your opinion. Personally, I don’t feel like talking about others in the forum, sorry that’s not my style.

Also people, MJ IS ALIVE.  Some so-called believers should call themselves doubters just to be able to keep up with their positions.  Some of us are KNOWERS.  We know that MJ is alive, so that should no longer be the issue here.  After 21 months, some people are still trying to find clues that he is alive?  Come on people!  
I consider myself a BELIEVER, I don’t need to convince myself and I often think “come on people” MJ is ALIVE. A year ago a was a BELIEVER with doubts, I got more and more convinced mostly because of this forum AND last summer when I was in the States I got completely convinced. Call it a feeling or intuition. Though I can’t say “come on people” because they’re not me and I think it’s a bit too presumptious to decide whether they should be a KNOWER by now. I understand your frustration though. Our mission is to increase the amount of believers/knowers.

So.......  MJ is alive.  Let's start with that premise.  Let's list all of the places some of us believe he has appeared, i.e., Dave-Dave on LKL, VMAs, BET Awards, Hat Man, Lady, and on and on.  Then why do some people act as if he is living in a cave?  He is the DIRECTOR/PRODUCER, Liberian Girl style, so why do some always pipe up with, MJ must now be alive or he is out of pocket, or else this or that wouldn't take place?  His base is probably Las Vegas, as father and brother live there.  Wonderland is there.  Lol
MJ is the DIRECTOR/PRODUCER of several projects, he’s a very innovative and creative thinker, I’d add tutor, because I believe he is the one who’s an inspiration and uplifting spirit for promising singers/dancers.
Las Vegas could be his working base, with emphasis on working because Encino, Neverland and perhaps Europe are his private base.

Case in point, his sister-in-law being in the news a lot here lately  Doesn't MJ own part of TMZ = The Michael Zone?  Even if he doesn't, he is the one running things through TMZ, no question.  I mean this is each and every day if he wants to.  He many designate, but MJ is such a hands on kind of guy, in my opinion, everything we see come out of TMZ and I also think the X17online.com website also, has Michael Joe Jackson's OFFICIAL STAMP on it.  It would not be released unless he wants it to people. Why and at what point do some forget this fact?  Why?
Well, I was and am still aware of that. I wrote somewhere in this forum that TMZ is a retrospective source for MJ. A sorta media mirror project of action and reaction. Feeding news/lies to the public and other tabloid/news sources and study their reaction. Interesting for a docutainment program, which will present the media trap in which people fall all the time, personal background and prejudice are important influencing factors. Especially this forum is an interesting study.  

MJ wrote a song title Tabloid Junkie.  TMZ = Tabloid Junkie.  They were the first to announce his death.  MJ is trying to prove how some people will believe any and everything TMZ puts out.  Remember always how first the TABLOIDS tried to ruin him by lies and untruths.  He was so hurt and disappointed that some people belived those lies and untruths from back in the middle eighties folks.  I never believed that mess.
Neither did I, yet I believe that MJ sometimes leaked intentionally info/rumors (not lies) to the press to stay in the spotlights, which I consider as clever marketing moves.

MJ owns the Encino property, so to keep his name in the news, HE prepares articles about Latoya owning it, his sister-in-law being a squatter and on and on.  Mike is alive.  He loves Genevieve and all of her brothers.  He probably loves Alexandra also.  There is no way he is trying to put her out.  It is all a lie just to get people going, and for him to have documented proof how easy it is for people to believe anything they read.  She has lived there for twenty years.  She is the only other woman to live there along with her daughter, so I can't imagine that Mrs. Jackson would want or need for her to leave.  It is a mansiona dn huge property.  
In a TMZ thread I expressed some irritation about the frequent TMZ posts of family rumors and that we don’t know the whole truth so why should we speculate. Again a study case?  

Plus, it IS NOT any of our business what goes on in that house, and that is another thing MJ is documenting.  He is probably shaking his heads at the ones that seem to get so indignant about something that they have zilch to do with.  We need to worry about paying our own mortgages and rents.  They reported over 239 million Americans live from paycheck to paycheck.  Is that why some people get so wrapped up, sound bitter and angry about Alexandra, because they are upset with their own circumstances?  MJ has her back, in my opinion.  She is following HIS DIRECTION.  She is willing to be slammed in the Tabloids (TMZ) for MJ, because she knows that there is no truth to it and she is acting her part, IMO.
As I wrote before in a TMZ thread, if MJ was dead Alejandra wouldn’t be staying in the house, someone is holding her there for a good reason. MJ.  

Didn't many people sign a Confidentiality agreement with MJ?  This was with MJ, and not anyone else.  It's just like some people get upset with the Estate.  I mean really!  The Estate is MJ.  He is running things.  He has a telephone.  He probablyhas Skype (under another's name), and etc.  Remember the Liberian Girl video.  Those folks most likely signed one, and on and on.
Yes the Estate IS MJ. TMZ (MJ) did a great job to spread confusion. I saw many :?  :?  The Confidentiality Agreement is necessary, though I’m sure that many people are completely loyal to MJ and feel honored to help him.

Didn't the young Rap group that remade (by MJ's request) - I Wanna Be Where You Are, call it a movie?  Has anyone ever stopped to think why this Rap group got up on TMZ for A- LIVE interview so fast?  Who has pull to be able to make that happen that quickly?  

Sometimes it may be hard to fathom that MJ may be behind all of these rumors, lies half-truths and etc, but when believing he is alive, we must also believe that HE is running the Greatest Show on Earth, filming, directing, producing, executing and documenting this Hoax.  There should be no question.  There is no one more brilliant than him as it pertains to the development and planning of this hoax.  I mean no harm, but there are very few people even in this hoax that can reach MJ's Brilliance now or ever.  He is just one of a kind.
Yes he is

I agree with Souza as it pertains to her saying that she is tired of all of the whining and what not, because it gets very tedious for one to have to sift through the non-believers and doubters.  

Again, let's start with the Premise that MJ is Alive, and then everything else should fall into place.  Don't beat yourselves up so much trying to figure out WHY MJ is doing this or that.  When I hear some Controversy, and especially coming from TMZ, I just file it in my computer brain and pull it back up as needed.  I have never gotten stressed over any TMZ article. Neither do I, yet excitement or interest.

And please show MJ's mother some respect.  See, this is what I mean.  MJ is alive, so we need to back off of his mother and other family members.  She is doing everything he is asking of her.  Does anyone still have that (was it NBC) TV interview she gave for the anniversary on around 6-25-10.  Notice that we never really hear who was interviewing her.  Next thing we know, she is just answering questions.  Questions that someone (MJ?) was leading her with.  Was this the one when she introduced MJ's Table Book?  I think MJ was interviewing her.  I know they associated that Mann character with her at the time right?  I think he was someone around, but he wasn't the one interviewing her.
I suppose you mean this interview: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting, first I thought Sonia Lowe of Vintage Pop was the interviewer. Now I watched the interview again I realize that she’s only demonstrating the merchandise, the interviewer could be MJ, because I don’t hear the voice of the interviewer. That’s odd.

I believe like someone on this forum wrote a long time ago.  MJ learned a long time ago to keep his friends close but his enemies closer.  In other words, he can work with people with checkered pasts, corrupt politicians, frenemies and etc as long as he feels it can aid him in whatever it is he needs to learn about or get done.  No one does it quite like our MJ.
He’s a very strong personality with a high sense of intuition with the unique ability to turn negativity into positivity, which isn’t easy in this world.

Just my humble opinions.

Thank you again for your clear post.

"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision."
— Maya Angelou  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 18, 2011, 07:36:21 PM
by flowergirl:
Plus, it IS NOT any of our business what goes on in that house, and that is another thing MJ is documenting. He is probably shaking his heads at the ones that seem to get so indignant about something that they have zilch to do with. We need to worry about paying our own mortgages and rents. They reported over 239 million Americans live from paycheck to paycheck. Is that why some people get so wrapped up, sound bitter and angry about Alexandra, because they are upset with their own circumstances? MJ has her back, in my opinion. She is following HIS DIRECTION. She is willing to be slammed in the Tabloids (TMZ) for MJ, because she knows that there is no truth to it and she is acting her part, IMO.

In the forward of The King and Dr. Nick: What Really Happened to Elvis and Me by Dr. George Nichopoulos,  Dave Marsh writes: "Some people want to believe Elvis a failure because admitting the magnitude of his success would make their own shortcomings unbearable.  Others want to see Elvis as a king, some kind of savior, because granting him such stature places him outside the common realm, beyond criticism but also beyond emulation.  Either way, those who hold these simplistic views are exempt from  having to live up to the great challenge lives such as Elvis Presley's present to us:  the challenge of seizing the chance to invent ourselves and, in the process, reinvent the world."

Thanks for the link, fg.  I'll take a good look: exopolitics by Webre.  Hmmmm.  He sounds familiar to me but I don't know why.  I'll read.   Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 20, 2011, 03:54:11 PM
Rachel1958 wrote:
Michael has played the role of a lifetime. He plays a character, which he invented to hide his true personality. In some ways helped him his makeup, because the "role" not only played the front camera, but in front of certain people, and at times he wanted to do that. He is like Chaplin...(a silly way to explain)

Why? I don´t think it´s a silly way to explain. I understand what you mean with Chaplin. I found this about Charlie Chaplin, I think it´s interesting.

Charlie Chaplin
challenges and difficulties

He is very self-conscious and has a great need for ego-affirmation and praise. Expressing himself freely and openly is not easy for Chaplin. Charlie Chaplin tends to work hard at playing and "having fun", rather than being light-hearted and spontaneous. Developing self-love and self-acceptance regardless of his "performance" is an important task for Charlie.
His attitude toward religion, philosophy, and politics is very conservative and possibly narrow or rigid. On the one hand, Charlie Chaplin may believe in nothing that is speculative or intangible, requiring proof for any idea presented to him. Each idea is thoroughly and systematically examined. On the other hand, Charlie may tenaciously cling to his grand philosophical or metaphysical beliefs and opinions, refusing to modify them or to be open and receptive to others' insights and perspectives.
His overall outlook on life is serious, and Charlie Chaplin may feel that life or God will punish him if he does not watch his steps!
Charlie Chaplin tends to suppress his feelings and may be a bit inhibited in love relationships. Often times he may feel rejected or he may give the impression of rejecting others himself. Perhaps his mother or father has a difficult time showing their affection.
Somewhat shy, Charlie finds it difficult to relate to people and tends to withdraw from others. Since it is hard for Charlie Chaplin to establish relationships, he would rather be by himself. Charlie likes everything simple or plain and prefers a more humble and secluded life.
A bit stubborn and self-willed, Charlie Chaplin persists no matter what obstacles he has to overcome. He has great endurance and strength and he forces himself to work very hard. Charlie Chaplin could be somewhat one-sided in the pursuit of his objectives.
Now we will discuss patterns of behavior which Charlie Chaplin instinctively and habitually reverts to when under stress - a mostly subconscious process that he is apt to over indulge in because it is so familiar and hence easy for him. The direction Charlie Chaplin needs to follow in order to develop balance, greater awareness, and wholeness is also described.
When under stress, Charlie Chaplin is apt to shut off the flow of his emotions and ignore his needs and feelings in order to do what he perceives as his duty or simply what the practical realities of the situation dictate. This can lead to a certain rigidity and inflexibility. If overdone, self-control, self-discipline, or an exaggerated concern over what society, family or others expect of him, makes life more of a burden than an adventure.
Fostering his tender, caring, feminine, and nurturing aspects is an important step in Charlie Chaplin's growth. Charlie Chaplin needs to learn how to nourish and lovingly tend to both himself and others. Letting himself be taken care of sometimes is okay!
It is in fostering a personal vision or philosophy of life, whether through religious or philosophical studies, education or the wisdom of distant lands or cultures, that Charlie Chaplin is most likely to wrestle with these issues. Charlie Chaplin needs to cultivate the qualities described above in this endeavor. Long distance communication and involvement with foreigners is likely to be significant to Chaplin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 21, 2011, 01:49:09 PM
SoilderofLOVE, you probably have heard of him.  Anyway, the article I was referring to is below.  It wasn't the authors' paper.  It was his Book.

"In 2005, with the publication of the soft cover version of my book Exopolitics, I became more aware of how complex it has become to function amidst the dualistic consciousness of the national security state.  When I originally wrote the book Exopolitics in 1999 (presumably in 8th wave Galactic consciousness), I had no conscious concept or knowledge of the fact that a secret U.S. government DARPA time travel project – Project Pegasus – had teleported my book via Tesla-based time travel from 2005 to at least 1971."

So, I'm assuming some read and liked the link - 2012/2013 - Chaos or Positive Timeline?  I love it!  I don't know about anyone else, but "I feel good", about it and this 9th wave.  I wonder if that is why MJ is using the number 9?  

We're saddled up to ride the 9th wave MJ, with you, and all of the unity conscious.  No wipeouts for us.  Here's hoping and praying that everyone will be able to ride it safely and upright.

It's Her - I loved reading your post again.  I see you made a "face" when they all waved bye-bye to Curly, but isn't that what the whole world did to MJ.  We all had to say goodbye within 24 hours or so whether we totally believed it to be true or not.  We had to try to come to grips and ask that he RIP.

Curly can come back.  There could be a sequel.  You should write to the movie studio that did that movie and ask them if you can bring Curly back.  Lol.  You'd be excellent at it, and that is for sure.  Just like MJ is the only one that can pull off this hoax, because of its/his Brilliant nature, I believe you are the only one that could relay all things Curly/MJ.  They just might give you a job as a screenwriter and/or animated character writer.  Curly was one little dynamite Dancing Machine.  Lol

SoilderofLove, I forgot.  WHO IN THIS WORLD could come up with the below but our Michael?

G
A
M
E

O
V
E
R

In other words, you know I couldn't have come up with the words to fit the phrase - GAME OVER.  I know B. Howard couldn't have either.  (I'm not saying you doubted my words - just that you missed seeing it on his website) NO ONE but MJ could have.  It takes a genius/brilliant/super-intelligent mind to come up with LETTERS to fit the WORDS.  Or did GAME OVER come first, and then he had to find the words to fir the letters and phrase?  LMBO.  Which came first, the chicken or the egg?  Lol

Again:

Genesis (name of B. Howard's CD)
Adventure (it is an adventure - promo This Is It (Thriller II)
Master (MJ is the Master and there has never been one quite like him, and won't be again) (this is it/time)  (he studied the greats and became greater - to include Berry Gordy himself)
Excellence (MJ has never done anything half-azz, for he is a Master of Excellence)  (he turned that a way partly, because he studied, practiced, cared and is blessed by God)

One (one is all that's needed - uno)  (one is all that's due)
Victorious (Victory Tour - he's already won a victory with God and his family on his side) (he WOULDN'T have been able to pull this off w/o God and Family)  (some people forget that he needed his family from the get go or no go - it wouldn't have worked)
Entertainment (all kinds of entertainment the man knows and does) (again - he's the greatest and especially after this hoax - all for love)
Revenge (payback is a .itch indeed)  (no one needs a revenge like our MJ)

Now, does anyone know of anyone on the PLANET/EARTH that could have come up with the EXACT/BRILLIANT WORDS/LETTERS to fit = GAME OVER - except Michael Joe Jackson?  I didn't think so.  He is just too much!  I sincerely pray that God continues to Keep him safe.  Or did he have the words first, and then just noticed, oh by the way, these words spell GAME OVER?  Lol

Rachel1958 - you are correct.  What a role he's playing.  OBEE's song - "I'm playing.  But never testing you fools (who is it - that MJ is calling fools (lol).  Run for cover.  Homies best that you do."  See, he's playing on some level for fun and on the other, he is playing for (his and family's safety - and his works and legacy) keeps.

Laughter really is a medicine.  Anyone ever wonder when, how and why a baby first smiles?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2011, 02:02:46 PM
I forgot, Genesis also means - THE BEGINNING.  The beginning adventure from a master of excellence.  Indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2011, 12:18:55 AM
I have to check out these links when I have a good chunk of time, FG.    
I like this: ‘You and I are not we but one.’

Time Travel...  Whew!  I have to digest it more and I've not read through it all yet but I will.  You're right, it blows my mind.     And you probably know this, but in many Ancient African/Egyptian,  and Native/Meso American cultures, time travel, unity consciousness, etc.  had been believed and practiced IONS ago.  But, I understand 9th wave is the true synergy...  Anyway, I need to read more.  Thanks for the links.

Hey, you have the wrong person about "Game Over"  I understood it immediately and I highlighted it.  Only Michael could be that brilliant, I do agree.    Someone else on this thread said they didn't see it on B.Howard's website.  That was not me.  In fact, I didn't see B.Howard's website at all,  but didn't need to.  I get it immediately.

This is cool!  Check it out!  :P

[youtube:qmrnkhxj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMZYMyBM48s[/youtube:qmrnkhxj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2011, 02:18:01 PM
SoilderofLOVE, my bad.  That was - voiceforthesilent.  I'm sorry, I had you two confused for a minute.  Anyway, I thought about elaborating on the "Game Over" phrase info last Friday, but was heading out of the door, so you know I was itching to catch up on yesterday.

Thank you so much for tube about time traveler.  I enjoyed it.  I remember someone told me many years ago, that Star Trek & Star Wars and the like was based in fact.  He said that Hollywierd made many movies that were based in fact, but that many people would never believe that such a thing could happen. Now, many of us know differently.

I remember watching Rosemary's Baby back in 1969, and although I was trying to wrap my mind around it, I still felt that there had to be some truth to it and that it had evil connotations.  Ewww.

Please Google link if you'd like for the below.  Thank God for the light within.

From the December 2001 Idaho Observer:
______________________________ __________
Slavery and the eight veils
By Don Harkins

"Over the last several years I have evolved and discarded several theories in an attempt to explain why it is that most people cannot see truth -- even when it smacks them in the face. Those of us who can see “the conspiracy” have participated in countless conversations amongst ourselves that address the frustration of most peoples' inability to comprehend the extremely well-documented arguments which we use to describe the process of our collective enslavement and exploitation. The most common explanation to be arrived at is that most people just “don't want to see” what is really going on.

Extremely evil men and women who make up the world's power-elite have cleverly cultivated a virtual pasture so grass green that few people seldom, if ever, bother to look up from where they are grazing long enough to notice the brightly colored tags stapled to their ears.

The same people who cannot see their enslavement for the pasture grass have a tendency to view as insane “conspiracy theorists” those of us who can see the past the farm and into the parlor of his feudal lordship's castle.

Finally, I understand why.

It's not that those who don't see that their freedom is vanishing under the leadership of the power-elite “don't want to see it” -- they simply can't see what is happening to them because of the unpaired veils that block their view.

All human endeavors are a filtration process. Sports is one of the best examples. We play specific sports until we get kicked off the playground. The pro athletes we pay big bucks to watch just never got kicked off the playground. Where millions of kids play little league each spring, they are filtered out until there are about 50 guys who go to the World Series in October.

Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.

The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.

The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.

The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.

The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.

The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.

The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.

The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.

The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.

If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.

Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can’t; the more insane he appears to them.

Our enemy, the state

Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justifies the actions of politicians who send first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder -- their combined stations in life are to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security worth dying for.

Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite. It is common for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce.

Albert Jay Nock (1870-1945), author of “Our Enemy, the State” (1935), explained what happens to those who find the seventh and eighth veils: “What was the best that the state could find to do with an actual Socrates and an actual Jesus when it had them? Merely to poison one and crucify the other, for no reason but that they were too intolerably embarrassing to be allowed to live any longer.”

Conclusions

And so now we know that it's not that our countrymen are so committed to their lives that, “they don't want to see,” the mechanisms of their enslavement and exploitation. They simply “can't see” it as surely as I cannot see what's on the other side of a closed curtain.

The purpose of this essay is threefold: To help the handful of people in the latter veils to understand why the masses have little choice but to interpret their clarity as insanity; 2. To help people behind the first two veils understand that living, breathing and thinking are just the beginning and; 3. Show people that the greatest adventure of our life is behind the next veil because that is just one less veil between ourselves and God."

By the way, I love the below thread.  Lol - I laughed so hard, I cried.  Another dot to keep connected.  Was the lady that was with Murray on the Beach the same one that was with Blanket and them in Hawaii (coulda' been anywhere - Wonderland?)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 22, 2011, 03:44:52 PM
Quote from: "Flowergirl"
...It's Her - I loved reading your post again.  I see you made a "face" when they all waved bye-bye to Curly, but isn't that what the whole world did to MJ.  We all had to say goodbye within 24 hours or so whether we totally believed it to be true or not.  We had to try to come to grips and ask that he RIP.

Curly can come back.  There could be a sequel :!:   You should write to the movie studio that did that movie and ask them if you can bring Curly back.  Lol.  You'd be excellent at it, and that is for sure.  Just like MJ is the only one that can pull off this hoax, because of its/his Brilliant nature, I believe you are the only one that could relay all things Curly/MJ.  They just might give you a job as a screenwriter and/or animated character writer.  Curly was one little dynamite Dancing Machine.  Lol

Thanks, Flowergirl! You are just TOO nice! You give me new perspective!  :D (and, if someone has a thing for the the spine-tingling "thrill"  :P of real green, raw, propensity... I coincidentally do need a job right now :o , too :lol: )

But I mostly am TICKLED about Curly--our "Curly" coming back! You're right, he doesn't have to be gone forever. I was  :o so drawn into the MJ parallels, that I took it all as his plan... :roll:  :oops: Gotta watch that. :?

There is even more magic to this than you realize. As much Presence as Curly had in that old movie, they NEVER showed him, until the animated butterfly was drawn in. His presence was ALL "acted in" and MAKE-BELIEVED by his supporting cast!!!!!  I love pre-tend. It has no limits and it is free. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Sarahli

March 22, 2011, 04:39:02 PM
I enjoyed reading about the 8 veils, thanks for sharing Flowergirl. I wonder what will happen when these veils will all be removed, it's going to be so abrupt. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 24, 2011, 11:14:49 AM
There some of you go before checking all of the facts.  This romance Prince has is with a girl he met at school.  Her name is Niki, and it is all over Twitter, and I read about it on another website; which I won't post the link to that site.

But....... again, some of you want to blame Tito.  Grow up and research before bad mouthing him and other family members any chance you get.  MJ is alive clowns, so he speaks to all of his siblings more than any of you must imagine.  The Jacksons Are Coming.  And that is for now and always.  

Plus, there are pictures of them together at a party, and Niki Berber has spoken about it more than once.  You're just negative and uninformed people.  Now, let's see if you can keep from checking out link from now on.  If not, then look in the mirror, for you will be hypocrites.  Most on the below site are around his and Paris's age, but I forgot some of you must be too.

It's Her, you do have a lot of talent for sure, as do a lot of members here, by the way.  I admire some posters and find them very - very smart and intelligent.  I enjoy reading their posts.  I've leatrned a lot from jump street.  

I'm glad to see SD posting again.

Sarahli, thank you - and Gold Bless you and yours.  I love reading your posts, too.

I'll be back.

RIP Miss Taylor.  She was a great actress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions