Quote from: "RK"
Quote from: "Billie J"
Majestik Magnificent you are only 1 year and 8 months late with this . First time I read it, it made me very afraid because I thought it was the little boy,who was with jackson family being interview by oprah winfrey in november. also called Majestick.
Do you mean Jermajesty?
Thank you RK, that was the name I was looking for.
Miss.peppers
you see there are other ways to tell somebody they are wrong,without being RUDE!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

mumof3

It's a shame about all the disagreements let's turn it back to Michael and finding the truth everyone is entitled to their thoughts let's be kind and get on track x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Jeez, can we stop the childlish arguments? More and it's a lock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

MashMike

This letter means nothin' to me, yes, may be Majestik is a friend of Joe but i highly doubt that he is aware of the hoax,or he is that close to the family to be in on it, unless a memebr of the Jackson family tells us to stop our investigation cause we're hurtin' the kids and the family, ill always believe in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Its moments like this that make me afraid to post my opinion  :?

Anyway, this is the way I see it. Majestik Magnificent has just as much credibility (in my eyes) as Teddy Riley. They both know the family, and both know Michael. Majestik says one thing, Teddy says another ... and somewhere in between everyone chooses a side.
So, really, this shouldn't shake anyone's faith at all. As long as someone close to the family believes Michael is alive, and I mean really believes & strongly supports that idea, then nobody should be shaken. JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Enjoy the ride! Appreciate the story and cast of characters. We all belong here, no one should be exempt. ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Archetypal Characters:
Protagonist and Antagonist
by Melanie Anne Phillips
creator StoryWeaver, co-creator Dramatica

Protagonist drives the plot forward.

Antagonist tries to stop him.

In the Story Mind, the Protagonist is the Prime Mover of the effort to achieve the Story's Goal. The Antagonist is the Chief Obstacle to that effort. In a sense, Protagonist is the irresistible force and Antagonist is the immovable object.

In our own minds, we survey our environment and consider whether or not we could improve things by taking action to change them. The struggle between the Protagonist and Antagonist represents this inner argument: is it better to leave things the way they are or to try and rearrange them?

The Protagonist represents our Initiative, the motivation to change the status quo. The Antagonist embodies our Reticence to change the status quo. These are perhaps our two most obvious human traits - the drive to alter our environment and the drive to keep things the way they are. That is likely why the Archetypes that represent them are usually the two most visible in a story.

Functionally, the character you choose as your Protagonist will exhibit unswerving drive. No matter what the obstacles, no matter what the price, the Protagonist will charge forward and try to convince everyone else to follow.

Without a Protagonist, your story would have no directed drive. It would likely meander through a series of events without any sense of compelling inevitability. When the climax arrives, it would likely be weak, not seen as the culmination and moment of truth so much as simply the end.

This is not to say that the Protagonist won't be misled or even temporarily convinced to stop trying, but like a smoldering fire the Protagonist is a self-starter. Eventually, he or she will ignite again and once more resume the drive toward the goal.

In choosing which of your characters to assign the role of Protagonist, do not feel obligated to choose one whose Storytelling qualities make it the most forceful. The Protagonist does not have to be the most powerful personality. Rather, it will simply be the character who keeps pressing forward, even if in a gentle manner until all the obstacles to success are either overcome or slowly eroded.

When creating your own stories, sometimes you will know what your goal is right off the bat. In such cases, the choice of Protagonist is usually an easy one. You simply pick the character whose storytelling interests and nature is best suited to the objective.

Other times, you may begin with only a setting and your characters, having no idea what the goal will turn out to be. By trying out the role of Protagonist on each of our characters, you can determine what kind of a goal the nature of that character might suggest.

By working out an appropriate goal for each character as if it were the Protagonist, you'll have a choice of goals. Developing the plot of your story then becomes a matter of choosing among options rather than an exercise in the brute force of creating something from nothing.

What, now, of the Antagonist? We have all heard the idioms, Let sleeping dogs lie, Leave well enough alone, and If it works - don't fix it. All of these express that very same human quality embodied by the Antagonist: Reticence.

To be clear, Reticence does not mean that the Antagonist is afraid of change. While that may be true, it may instead be that the Antagonist is simply comfortable with the way things are or may even be ecstatic about them. Or, he or she may not care about the way things are but hate the way they would become if the goal were achieved.

Functionally, the character you choose as your Antagonist will try anything and everything to prevent the goal from being achieved. No matter what the cost, any price would not seem as bad to this character as the conditions he or she would endure if the goal comes to be. The Antagonist will never cease in its efforts, and will marshal every resource (human and material) to see that the Protagonist fails in his efforts.

Without an Antagonist, your story would have no concerted force directed against the Protagonist. Obstacles would seem arbitrary and inconsequential. When the climax arrives, it would likely seem insignificant, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

In choosing one of your characters as the Antagonist, don't be trapped into only selecting a mean-spirited one. As described earlier, it may well be that the Protagonist is the Bad Guy and the Antagonist is the Good Guy. Or, both may be Good or both Bad.

The important thing is that the Antagonist must be in a position in the plot to place obstacles in the path of the Protagonist. Since the drive of the Protagonist is measured by the size of the obstacles he or she must overcome, it is usually a good idea to pick the character who can bring to bear the greatest obstacles.

Ask yourself which of your characters would have the most to lose or be the most distressed if the goal is achieved. That will likely be your Antagonist. But don't discount the other candidates out of hand. In storytelling, characters are not always what they seem. Even the character who seems most aligned with the Protagonist's purpose may have a hidden agenda that makes them the perfect choice for Antagonist. You might play such a character as an apparent aid to the effort, and later reveal how that character was actually behind all the troubles encountered.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

;) [youtube:3ekqjrug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T169l4S7fvs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3ekqjrug]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Very interesting. Good find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Diana77"
;) [youtube:11532f5f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T169l4S7fvs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:11532f5f]

Now i am confused, because Pearl was selling her e-book at this event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

On Saturday 12th March 2011, @Pearljr said:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't want to go here, but . . .

There's nothing new here, some believe that MJ died on June 25, 2009 and that's that!!! Nothing will sway them one way or another. If MJ did a death hoax, he most certainly would not tell Majestik, he is too easily swayed by women to keep a secret as big as that quiet.

The supposed Majestik Message promoted by the most hated MJ fan, Taaj Malik, is just a part of what she does. Create division so she can be on top. She is nothing to me, but someone people should be very wary of.

Nowhere is my name mentioned nor the name of our documentary. But since receiving so many emails regarding Majestik's Message to the fans--seemingly aimed at our company, I had to respond.

Elvis had the same death hoax and MJ studied the book "Is Elvis Alive?" to the tee and copied it. Like LMP said on Oprah "play after play after play was just like my father's". Not a coincidence but something planned by MJ himself. I didn't create any of the clues, we, the death hoax community, have discovered hundreds of clues why we beLIEve Michael Jackson faked his death.

I'm a reporter and the Michael Jackson death hoax is simply another side of the story that we, at Elbow Grease Productions, decided was worth telling.

Tell everyone not one clue was rejected in that slash and burn note. There are only words based on the arrogance of ignorance and not knowing Michael Joe Jackson. MJ would L.O.V.E. a death hoax and be offended that his stardom was not big enough to create one; that's A REASON why I believe he did it, and for several other bigger reasons to lengthy to explain here. That's why I wrote a 115,000 word EmovieBook, "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?" to explain in detail.

The clues are still the clues. Now if we are wrong, show us where and how, but nothing like that, just key words that push people's emotional buttons and that is what Taaj, or whatever her name is, is excellent at.

Dah, of course, if MJ did a death hoax, then the kids would know, so fooey on that plea to create more division among MJ fans and ignite a hateful environment.

MJ wrote and released a note stating "See You In July 2011" and that's what I aim to do and promote "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead" and every other thing in the death hoax, which is numerous, abundant and quite frankly, fun at times, like the 5 Alive Do Do Bird with a party favor in his mouth on Blanket's birthday this year.

Keep Michaeling and please support the documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" This keeps MJ ALIVE and will keep his legacy vibrant. Taaj doesn't understand how the industry works, she only understands slash and burn tactics--her specialty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Interesting video... Thanks, Diana77!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
On Saturday 12th March 2011, @Pearljr said:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't want to go here, but . . .

There's nothing new here, some believe that MJ died on June 25, 2009 and that's that!!! Nothing will sway them one way or another. If MJ did a death hoax, he most certainly would not tell Majestik, he is too easily swayed by women to keep a secret as big as that quiet.

The supposed Majestik Message promoted by the most hated MJ fan, Taaj Malik, is just a part of what she does. Create division so she can be on top. She is nothing to me, but someone people should be very wary of.

Nowhere is my name mentioned nor the name of our documentary. But since receiving so many emails regarding Majestik's Message to the fans--seemingly aimed at our company, I had to respond.

Elvis had the same death hoax and MJ studied the book "Is Elvis Alive?" to the tee and copied it. Like LMP said on Oprah "play after play after play was just like my father's". Not a coincidence but something planned by MJ himself. I didn't create any of the clues, we, the death hoax community, have discovered hundreds of clues why we beLIEve Michael Jackson faked his death.

I'm a reporter and the Michael Jackson death hoax is simply another side of the story that we, at Elbow Grease Productions, decided was worth telling.

Tell everyone not one clue was rejected in that slash and burn note. There are only words based on the arrogance of ignorance and not knowing Michael Joe Jackson. MJ would L.O.V.E. a death hoax and be offended that his stardom was not big enough to create one; that's A REASON why I believe he did it, and for several other bigger reasons to lengthy to explain here. That's why I wrote a 115,000 word EmovieBook, "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?" to explain in detail.

The clues are still the clues. Now if we are wrong, show us where and how, but nothing like that, just key words that push people's emotional buttons and that is what Taaj, or whatever her name is, is excellent at.

Dah, of course, if MJ did a death hoax, then the kids would know, so fooey on that plea to create more division among MJ fans and ignite a hateful environment.

MJ wrote and released a note stating "See You In July 2011" and that's what I aim to do and promote "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead" and every other thing in the death hoax, which is numerous, abundant and quite frankly, fun at times, like the 5 Alive Do Do Bird with a party favor in his mouth on Blanket's birthday this year.

Keep Michaeling and please support the documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" This keeps MJ ALIVE and will keep his legacy vibrant. Taaj doesn't understand how the industry works, she only understands slash and burn tactics--her specialty.

So Pearl is saying that whoever wrote that message wasTaaj Malik and not Majestik. Is that true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

well, I've got Pearl's movie on now....we'll see about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

So Pearl is saying that whoever wrote that message wasTaaj Malik and not Majestik. Is that true?

That is what Pearl is saying.

I dont know if its true or not...  but i am suspicious of the "banner" endorsement in Majestiks message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

That is what Pearl is saying.

I dont know if its true or not...  but i am suspicious of the "banner" endorsement in Majestiks message.

That part about the banner also got my attention to think that it could have been a fan.

I liked how Pearl addressed the issue, in fact, I like her thinking and, she is always smiling.

For the record, is Taaj part of the Ganesha gang? I confess, I am lost within the gossip.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal