all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
But I'm done with you! Don't want to waste my time no more with someone who doesn't worth it.

Well it is about damn time, it only took you TWO hours
to arrive at that conclusion.

Where is my Acme rocket scientist emote when I need it.
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

ok why can't we stop arguing. This is ridiculous. Souza put up a post for only negativity. If you need to whine, and cry or say something negative go to that  post please. Purlove did not do anything wrong. Look what is happening in this world, why fight? Why be mean and rude towards eachother. You know I am fed up of trying to put the peace, into this forum, rudeness seems to be a fashion in here. Not only towards Purelove but me too. This has to stop. We are all human beings, which God created us equally, so please lets remember that and get f@$%$# along. I did not want to swear, but you can imagine what I wrote. Thank you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

Trying to put the peace into this forum?  :lol:  :lol: Stearing the shit won´t help much.

Back to topic; does anyone know the connection between Pearl and Twiggi?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Gema"
Trying to put the peace into this forum?  :lol:  :lol: Stearing the shit won´t help much.

Who is stearing shit. Or do you mean stirring shit??  If you are insinuating me think again .. Don't start a fight please. Not in a mood, and I will not answer you. I may have misunderstood, what you tried to say,  but I think I understood...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Billie J"

Hey NO need to be RUDE about it. :evil:

Im sorry.  I wasnt being rude.  I was genuinely asking the question!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

So Pearl is saying that whoever wrote that message wasTaaj Malik and not Majestik. Is that true?

That is what Pearl is saying.

I dont know if its true or not...  but i am suspicious of the "banner" endorsement in Majestiks message.

That part about the banner also got my attention to think that it could have been a fan.

I liked how Pearl addressed the issue, in fact, I like her thinking and, she is always smiling.

For the record, is Taaj part of the Ganesha gang? I confess, I am lost within the gossip.

Yes - she is.  Ive seen pictures of Taaj with Karen Faye and Sam Gossen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

MissG

Majestic has his own opinions. Follow the money he says.
[youtube:2qpbn8fx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5duNs4j33k&feature=related[/youtube:2qpbn8fx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

So Pearl is saying that whoever wrote that message wasTaaj Malik and not Majestik. Is that true?

That is what Pearl is saying.

I dont know if its true or not...  but i am suspicious of the "banner" endorsement in Majestiks message.

That part about the banner also got my attention to think that it could have been a fan.

I liked how Pearl addressed the issue, in fact, I like her thinking and, she is always smiling.

For the record, is Taaj part of the Ganesha gang? I confess, I am lost within the gossip.

Yes - she is.  Ive seen pictures of Taaj with Karen Faye and Sam Gossen.

In that case, Pearl is right. Once more dividing believers from non believers, but what can they do? They believe MJ is dead and anything opposing that is being in the "bad guys" side.
This makes me question the same over and over. How come that so little people think that MJ is alive?, there are more fans believing in a murder than MJ being alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
well, I've got Pearl's movie on now....we'll see about this...

Honestly, I hate to say anything, cuz you know how it gets on here.
I know that anything she says we already know, as do all the other hoax sites.
BUT...she did say about 4 things I DIDN'T know.  
It was only an hour and I wish I still could do shorthand and had taken notes, because it went so fast (and it was a pay for one viewing thingy)that I couldn't keep up.
I'll try to think about it all and get back on here after putting down some notes.

It was good, IMO
Not for us, but unbelievers :)
(to me, she's in the business, and is getting her money back.  It is her job)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I am all eyes to read about the 4 things!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

I was into chat with both of them many times on Twiggy's chatroom. The two met outside of the courtroom and became friends. They go out together and discuss about the hoax. They're friends. When Twiggy wants to make a chat, Pearl joins the chat too. Twiggy doesn't know that much about the reasons of the hoax. She believes that Michael is alive but doesn't say much about the reasons and I do not think she knows much about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "PureLove"

I was into chat with both of them many times on Twiggy's chatroom. The two met outside of the courtroom and became friends. They go out together and discuss about the hoax. They're friends. When Twiggy wants to make a chat, Pearl joins the chat too. Twiggy doesn't know that much about the reasons of the hoax. She believes that Michael is alive but doesn't say much about the reasons and I do not think she knows much about it.

Her blog has interesting links and articles. She may know but is not very verbal about it.
Both, Pearl and Twiggy, have been in the radio and other medias promoting the hoax very actively. Still they go on and not the estate nor the family is addressing the hoax, just some fans.

Twiggy supports pearl in her last tweet. Will see if Magestic was the one writing the text and not a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "PureLove"

Her blog has interesting links and articles. She may know but is not very verbal about it.
Both, Pearl and Twiggy, have been in the radio and other medias promoting the hoax very actively. Still they go on and not the estate nor the family is addressing the hoax, just some fans.

Twiggy supports pearl in her last tweet. Will see if Magestic was the one writing the text and not a fan.

When I ask Twiggy personally what she thinks about the reasons of the hoax, she always says that she doesn't know. She says the same to everyone. She gets confused so easily when she goes to court etc but Pearl gave her support and now she's stronger than before and she believes more. Well, to me if nothing comes from the family about the hoax, all is ok. I do not care if this Majestic person's account is real or not or if he is on the hoax or not. I do care about what the family says about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm going to rent it again in the morning and take notes...I was just excited to maybe learn anything that I just watched it straight through.
I do remember one thing, about the tires on the ambulance though.
Maybe she even posts these things in her you tube videos.  I haven't seen them.  
Anyone know about ambulance tires?
I'll get back on this in the morn...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: Gema
I'm going to rent it again in the morning and take notes...I was just excited to maybe learn anything that I just watched it straight through.
I do remember one thing, about the tires on the ambulance though.
Maybe she even posts these things in her you tube videos.  I haven't seen them.  
Anyone know about ambulance tires?
I'll get back on this in the morn...

If I'm not mistaken, I think the tire rims were different. I remember seeing that on a hoax video.  Sorry, but I don't remember which video it was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael lives, Michael was threatened and even tried to kill him, and to protect his children and himself, and he decided to do all this.
I am sure that under government protection he is hidden, and were those who planned all this. We know nothing more....but he is alive.

Any way, it's simple, but true ... how many people are not able to realize?

Only his parents, his children , his brothers and sisters, and very few friends know it, very very close. And only they protect him.
 And I do not  think Majestik is one who knows. Of course I do not care what he has to say this man, because he thinks that Michael is dead, and it is logical to say what he says.

I've been a fan of Michael for over 30 years, and my heart knows. It may be a romantic idea but I know ..... Michael lives.
And that's the only truth. I just hope that we see....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions