gwynnedTopic starter

Re: LIBYAN CIVIL WAR - A HOAX???
March 05, 2011, 09:31:49 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I agree with your statements here Miss.Peppers.  All these alleged protests, fighting, etc all seem very contrived and part of their big plan.  And it does appear to getting worse, like it'll eventually culminate worldwide - with no one escaping.  But maybe there's still time...

Depends on whose plan you think this is.  Looks like some kind of Joker to me!  Did he scare you?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 05, 2011, 10:29:24 AM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "Andrea"

I agree with your statements here Miss.Peppers.  All these alleged protests, fighting, etc all seem very contrived and part of their big plan.  And it does appear to getting worse, like it'll eventually culminate worldwide - with no one escaping.  But maybe there's still time...

Depends on whose plan you think this is.  Looks like some kind of Joker to me!  Did he scare you?

Ha!  I wish I knew - I guess I don't know what to believe unless I see it with my own eyes...I certainly know the media lies and what I find scary is that people swallow these lies everyday without thinking twice.  :?   You know what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

March 05, 2011, 10:46:33 AM
Here's an interesting comment that someone wrote after he pointed out the discrepancies in on of the photos:

What I think is most striking of this picture is that the fingers of these people point at where the "mistakes" were made. It's almost like the fakers are purposefully giving hints :blink:
 Hmmm......Now who does that sound like?  

Here's the link.  The photos are pretty funny:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just wanted to point out that the pointing finger reminds me of Michael pointing to the clock in TII with a similar gesture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 02:08:06 PM
Gee ...  not everything which leaves ambigious impressions on the net is supposed to be a hoax or a conspiraxy. Some of these  are just questionable sources or "interest groups" (does one say so?) who follow their own agenda.

We should think for ourselves ... critically but not denying facts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

gwynnedTopic starter

March 05, 2011, 02:38:21 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Gee ...  not everything which leaves ambigious impressions on the net is supposed to be a hoax or a conspiraxy. Some of these  are just questionable sources or "interest groups" (does one say so?) who follow their own agenda.

We should think for ourselves ... critically but not denying facts.

And what facts am I denying?  Have you looked at the facts I provided or are you just dismissing my suggestion because it seems impossible or unreasonable to you and doesn't line up with your picture of the world?

I'll lay it out here for people who may not see what I'm getting at here.  This is the BAM.  This is It, or at least part of it.  I'm sure there's more to come.  It really is the greatest show on earth - isn't everyone watching the revolution from the convenience of their living rooms?  Oh, and what about the Tuscon shootings.  That had everyone mesmerized for weeks.  When did it all begin?

Remember remember the day that Breaking News was released, the 5th of November, the day that Michael, or shall I say, Mr. V launched his assault.  Shortly thereafter a wayward missile was launched off the coast of California.  The Pentagon had no explanation.  Was this some kind of joke, or a shot across the bow.

Here's a few subsequent stories that had me laughing:
Matt Lauer takes Bush's confession in a church with an illuminati pyramid in the background;
Donald Rumsfeld appears on a talk show and is asked repeatedly if he is a lizzard.  No, he didn't laugh, but he did change the subject;
Prank call from one of the Koch brothers to the Governor of Minnesota;
The Royals take a wrong turn and get stuck amidst protestors who chant 'off with their heads' as they threaten them with sticks.
Jared Lee Loughner only exists on Youtube and photos (very funny ones, I might add) and pleads not guilty.....just like Conrad Murray - I think they both have trial dates this week!

I had imagined a comeback quite different.  But then I'm not the man behind the curtain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 05, 2011, 03:36:21 PM
I am very careful to judge over a country's issues that I am not familiar with.
I had to read many ridiculing and depricatory comments on some links provided above. This leaves me with the impression that there is quite a bit of mislead interests sitting in front of some screens.

Example: to think about a hoax just because a white car can be seen in several photographs is - excuse me - really ignorant and adjudging. It is the expression of not having a glimpse of a clue about the subject which is being talked.

I know some of North Africa and I can confirm that there is much poverty for many, much prosperity for few, many talents and humour to survive anyhow and that Chinese and Koreans e.g. are temporary staff for construction (housing and infrastructure) since national population does not have the education, knowledge, is not always as disciplined as those subcontractors or is just too expensive. Europeans are the engineers, contractor staff are Asians.

Sometimes a look only from the outside lacks a complement called understanding.

It would be wise to shake hands first, bring a gift and then talk, respect and thank for the conversation, then re-invite the counterpart.
Don't have a guest who's not leaving your house happier than he came.

As long as these basics are not understood in the western world countries, they will always be perceived like hegemonial invaders and may wonder why they will be greeted by the unexpected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Kim

March 06, 2011, 09:02:30 AM
Quote from: "Kim"
It's not a hoax. To many people have been killed for that.

What is your evidence?

People always need evidence  :?  I'm convinced that it is not a hoax! As I said before, to many people died. It doesn't matter who is wrong or not. It does matter what you believe. And I believe that this isn't a hoax.

3 dutch soldiers were doing a rescue operation, to get 3 people out of there. Supporters of Kadhafi, arrested the 3 soldiers and have been accused for spying. Maybe the soldiers get in prison for a couple of years...and in such a country like that, maybe even death penalty.

The soldiers were not spying, they wanted to get those 3 people out of there!

Those 3 soldiers are in captivity.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

March 06, 2011, 11:11:30 AM

What is your evidence?

People always need evidence  :?  I'm convinced that it is not a hoax! As I said before, to many people died. It doesn't matter who is wrong or not. It does matter what you believe. And I believe that this isn't a hoax.

3 dutch soldiers were doing a rescue operation, to get 3 people out of there. Supporters of Kadhafi, arrested the 3 soldiers and have been accused for spying. Maybe the soldiers get in prison for a couple of years...and in such a country like that, maybe even death penalty.

You're sure about all this?  Cuz I remember so many people were sure Michael had died and they were repeating, like you are, all the things that were said in the news.  I saw the helicopter deliver the body!  His own brother had said he died!  What about the memorial!  His children were crying!  Blah, blah, blah.

My question is why would we not apply the same investigative approach to this situation as we did to the MJ hoax.  Namely, scrutinize the media reports.  Are they consistent?  Are the videos and photos credible or are they photoshopped?  And we need to use our common sense.  Is it really possible for unorganized previously unknown rebels to take over 80% of the oil fields as was reported earlier this weeks IN ONLY TWO WEEKS!!!!  That alone should arouse suspicions.  

Remember:  Just because you read it in the news don't mean it's factual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

March 06, 2011, 11:52:28 AM

What is your evidence?

You're sure about all this?  Cuz I remember so many people were sure Michael had died and they were repeating, like you are, all the things that were said in the news.  I saw the helicopter deliver the body!  His own brother had said he died!  What about the memorial!  His children were crying!  Blah, blah, blah.

My question is why would we not apply the same investigative approach to this situation as we did to the MJ hoax.  Namely, scrutinize the media reports.  Are they consistent?  Are the videos and photos credible or are they photoshopped?  And we need to use our common sense.  Is it really possible for unorganized previously unknown rebels to take over 80% of the oil fields as was reported earlier this weeks IN ONLY TWO WEEKS!!!!  That alone should arouse suspicions.  

Remember:  Just because you read it in the news don't mean it's factual.

Maybe...but not everything is a hoax. This is so much different then the MJ hoax. I saw video shots of the soldiers in captivity on the news. And in the streets...there is so much chaos!

So...IF! the libyan war is a hoax...what about Tunesia and Egypt? All hoaxes?

People finally stand up for themselves! People in Libya do not longer live by the rules of Kadhafi. They have their rights back. That was taken away from them. Kadhafi killed his own people, what a nice ruler...killing his own people...pfff :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

March 06, 2011, 12:05:04 PM
I don't want to speak about Egypt or Tunisia as I have not spent any time investigating them.  I do find it odd that both former leaders are reported to be in comas!  

With regard to Khadaffi, here's a quite different view of him and the situation in his country.  Full unemployment, 90% of the food grown domestically, literacy rate higher than the US.  They practice direct rather than representative democracy.  Could it be that THEY don't want us to know that things could be better?  

ps.  I'm just getting educated about Libya myself so I have no particular agenda in this regard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 02:12:21 PM

People finally stand up for themselves! People in Libya do not longer live by the rules of Kadhafi. They have their rights back. That was taken away from them. Kadhafi killed his own people, what a nice ruler...killing his own people...pfff :? [/b][/i]

Many people believe 9/11 was an inside job.  If this is true, Bush also killed his own people.

I truly believe all polititians and leaders, from whatever country, have their own power agenda and care little for their own citizens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

gwynnedTopic starter

March 06, 2011, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

People finally stand up for themselves! People in Libya do not longer live by the rules of Kadhafi. They have their rights back. That was taken away from them. Kadhafi killed his own people, what a nice ruler...killing his own people...pfff :? [/b][/i]

Many people believe 9/11 was an inside job.  If this is true, Bush also killed his own people.

I truly believe all polititians and leaders, from whatever country, have their own power agenda and care little for their own citizens.

Wow!  Kim, on what basis do you say Qadaffi killed his own people?  What do you really know about Libya or are you just repeating what you've heard in the media.  I remind you the media told us repeatedly that Michael was a child molester.  Do they have similar aims to discredit Kadaffi?  Did you listen to the video link I provided?
Miss Peppers, how is it you come to the conclusion that ALL leaders care little for their own citizens.  There are literally hundreds of countries, some of which we probably don't know the names of and certainly can't claim to know much about.  Could it be that the Western propagandist machine wants you to lump all leaders into the same category so that you lose faith in all leadership and all movements and thereby lose all hope for a better future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 02:40:26 PM
Miss Peppers, how is it you come to the conclusion that ALL leaders care little for their own citizens.  There are literally hundreds of countries, some of which we probably don't know the names of and certainly can't claim to know much about.  Could it be that the Western propagandist machine wants you to lump all leaders into the same category so that you lose faith in all leadership and all movements and thereby lose all hope for a better future.

Im talking about all leaders... East, West and Inbetween.  

I have enough intelligence to look beyond the media and recognize the propoganda and make my own mind up on these issues.  xxx   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

gwynnedTopic starter

March 06, 2011, 02:51:32 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

Im talking about all leaders... East, West and Inbetween.  

I have enough intelligence to look beyond the media and recognize the propoganda and make my own mind up on these issues.  xxx   :geek:

I'm not questioning your intelligence.  I'm questioning your source for information.  In the case of Kadaffi, what is your source for determining he killed his own people and doesn't care about them?  And you stand by you assertion that ALL leaders are corrupt and/or don't care about people.  NO EXCEPTIONS!  Is that correct?

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I've presented a theory and had hoped that people would either prove my theory wrong with evidence or consider the theory seriously and do their own investigation.  After all, have we not spent many months dismantling the mainstream media reports on Michael, proving repeatedly that MEDIA LIES!!!  I had not expected mere assertions of truth without any evidence, such as Kadaffi killed his own people.  You may as well be quoting Diane Diamond about MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 03:48:10 PM
@gywnedd.  I didnt say Gadaffi killed his own people..  i was replying to KIM and using 9/11 to challenge her perception.

For me to post all my research and reading, and all my sources, etc would take a lot longer than this thread.  Its an ongoing process and i read pretty much all i can when i have the time to do so.  My reading is far and wide.

I enjoy debate and i enjoy this thread.  xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions