Charlie Sheen Being Labelled As Mentally Ill
February 25, 2011, 08:47:45 PM
Dr. Drew Pinsky was just on CNN's Piers Morgan show and he has stated that Charlie Sheen is mentally ill. Pinsky has suggested that the psychiatric community may step in and hold Sheen against his will on a 5150 - Involuntary Psychiatric Hold, the same as was used to hold Brittney Spears. Pinsky stated that individuals in such a "manic" state as Sheen are dangers to themselves and others.

There is a video of similar statements by Pinsky at the link for the following story.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Charlie Sheen is in danger, Dr. Drew says, after actor's manic rant
Posted 02/25/2011 3:04 PM by Corinne Heller
Charlie Sheen is in danger and should be placed in a hospital, Dr. Drew Pinsky of the reality show "Celebrity Rehab" told OnTheRedCarpet.com, following the actor's recent manic ramblings that helped spur the shutdown of his comedy series "Two and a Half Men."

The show sees the 45-year-old actor playing a womanizing jingle writer and which is one of the highest-rated programs in the United States. Production on "Two and a Half Men" was suspended in January after Sheen began treatment for drug and alcohol addiction amid reports of wild partying with adult film stars.

On Thursday, Sheen slammed the show's co-creator, Chuck Lorre, during an obscene rant on the syndicated radio program "The Alex Jones Show."

"That's acute mania," Pinsky told OnTheRedCarpet.com about Sheen later that night, at a party honoring the Top 24 finalists of the FOX series "American Idol." "That's an acute psychiatric problem. Maybe drug-induced, we don't know, but he's in danger. He's heading either for a really serious collapse or a 72-hour hold. I would put him in a hospital right away, right now, and I don't think he'd cooperate with that."

Sheen has not responded to Pinsky's remarks. After the actor made his comments on the radio, CBS confirmed production of "Two and a Half Men" had been halted for the remainder of the current eighth season. In 2010, Sheen signed up for two more seasons and got a pay raise that brought his salary to a reported $27.5 million a year, Reuters reported.

Sheen sent a text message to "Good Morning America" and other news outlets on Friday, claiming that he is 100 percent sober and plans to show up for work next week anyway.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Charlie Sheen Being Labelled As Mentally Ill
February 25, 2011, 09:10:49 PM
Who gives a shit about Charlie. We still cannot figure out Jacksons here.
But thaks anyway. It is sad that 75% of Hollywood stars are full of all kinds of shit. MICHAEL IS EXCEPTION OF COURSE. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RunFaYaLife

February 25, 2011, 09:20:04 PM
Dr. Drew Pinsky was just on CNN's Piers Morgan show and he has stated that Charlie Sheen is mentally ill.

Can't help but laugh....Dr Drew star doc...looking for another episode?
Like no one has not noticed for YEARS that Charlie is a little "different". DUH
   :mrgreen:

Who gives a shit about Charlie. We still cannot figure out Jacksons here.
But thaks anyway. It is sad that 75% of Hollywood stars are full of all kinds of shit. MICHAEL IS EXCEPTION OF COURSE. :D

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!

Indeed California the land of fruit and nuts...only some of them have lots of money and fame...it talks alright.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 09:51:24 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us.

I appreciate your feelings about Charlie as he hasn't acted in the best judgment or prudence. I, personally, am very concerned for him. Let's not forget that he is not only a celebrity but he is also somebody's son, brother, uncle, and father. He is a human being and we don't know all of the facts.

Our perceptions are based on what we see much like the perceptions people have about Michael. Let's learn from Michael and show a little L.O.V.E. and compassion.

I hope and pray that everything works out positive for Charlie. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

February 25, 2011, 11:10:19 PM
I honestly think that the "industry" (or certain people in the industry) are out to get Charlie and he's not going down without a fight.  

I think TMZ is one Charlie's side no matter what they've written about him - why else would Charlie be talking to them?  He doesn't have to say anything at all.

And I honestly think Charlie has something up his sleeve...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 11:37:44 PM
Its about time someone diagnosed Charlie as being mentally ill.
What took them so long???  :lol:

I do wish him well though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

hope

February 26, 2011, 12:22:04 AM
I really like Charlie Sheen, and "Two And a Half Men"  and "Reba" were my most favorite shows ever. I worry about him too, and hope he can get passed this for his childrens sake. In my personal opinion, I dont think he is mentally ill, I think he is has deep issues and he's fed up with the shit the media portrays. Im not saying he doesnt need help, but to call him mentally ill ? That would piss me off too. Can you imagine people on the news discussing your personal issues on national news stations ? God, Poor Michael for what they put him through. I just hate to see them keep doing it to other people. I think their words hurt worse than anything Charlie could ever do (But yet they call THEMSELVES professionals).  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 26, 2011, 01:12:15 AM
I just hate to see them keep doing it to other people. I think their words hurt worse than anything Charlie could ever do (But yet they call THEMSELVES professionals). :evil:

Good point.
It reminds me of watching Dr. Phil verbally beat the shit out of that homeless guy they call "the voice" on his show.
Stuff like that makes you want to shoot your own TV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 01:36:12 AM
If a  person dares to be outside the 'normal' masses and thinks for himself and voices their opinion, it scares mainstream to death. They must destroy it...I noticed Alex Jones didn't come to his defence much either...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 05:13:08 AM
Umm is this the same doctor that does Celebrity Rehab show?  I'm getting tired of seeing him on tv trying to diagnose everybody.  How he gonna be a sex doctor, drug rehab doctor, now he a psychiatrist.  He starting to get on my nerves.  Yeah Charlie Sheen has issues obviously but I doubt if this celebrity doctor is the best one to diagnose him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

February 27, 2011, 01:59:33 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Umm is this the same doctor that does Celebrity Rehab show?  I'm getting tired of seeing him on tv trying to diagnose everybody.  How he gonna be a sex doctor, drug rehab doctor, now he a psychiatrist.  He starting to get on my nerves.  Yeah Charlie Sheen has issues obviously but I doubt if this celebrity doctor is the best one to diagnose him.
Yep Yep, he's getting his own show on CNN now  :roll:  Starting soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 04:22:03 AM
No comment.
[youtube:2z2itwo2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYRAC-2A_4s[/youtube:2z2itwo2]

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 27, 2011, 05:55:38 AM
We have seen too many celebs having been pictured as "sick", "egocentric", "bizarre", "drug addicts" and close to being a danger to "regular" society. They have been exhibited as a humanoid zoo animal, in a golden cage, for all to see and for all to spit on. In the meantime they were milked financially and kept on top to deliver even more money to their handlers.
An ongoing crime with nowhere to escape to. When dispensable, they died of "heart attack", "drug overdose" or a mysterious "shooting", sometimes declared a "suicide". If they didn't die, they were declared "minor", needing a guardian, made a patient in one of the clinics the intelligence is walking in and out or their children were harassed. Re-read the stories again.
It all sums up to the same pattern.

I am really concerned.
This is a gateway to involuntary commitment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mumof3

February 27, 2011, 05:58:01 AM
I watched the video it as very worrying  if it is true Charlie is in great danger because he spoke out and they will bring him down.  Charlies eyes are the eyes if an unwell person I have to say I have always liked Charlie an I think he was brave to stand up and say that about 911  I always thought it was rubbish but over the past year and months I have realised nothing is not possible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scream

February 27, 2011, 08:54:05 AM
LOL @ manic ramblings! What a load of crap, he sounded fine to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions