Re: ALL THE BEST EVIDENCE
February 23, 2011, 09:04:53 AM
Quote from: "Rachel2011"
For me it's the best of all tests. And whenever I have doubts I think at this time. It is very clear that her son no died two days earlier. It is impossible. Oh God, is impossible. Perhaps do we need any more proof that Michael is still alive?
 She is a normal mother, and if his son had died two days earlier, would be devastated. Most likely at home with his family, and her face would certainly not have right now that we see.
 Any mother would be sedated to handle the sadness.
 And you have to think that Michael did not have a long and fatal illness after which his family knew what was coming, and everyone expected it to happen. But still, Khaterine would not be so, so quiet.
Michael was supposed to be young, with 3 children.
It is a tragedy for any family. Also because the death of a child is even more devastating if he dies without anyone expecting it.
 But what are we talking about?¡¡¡ Who does not see this is blind. No need to explain more is absolutely clear: Michael did not die.
 It is not just the fact that she comes out. But here we are not seeing her holding out the arm of one of her sons with her head down, and hiding her face. On the contrary it has no face to have been crying or suffering in unimaginable to her family, she is looking labels, she grabs the bag, like any other day of his life. Do we need more evidence than this?
 I wish I knew what really happened. I think she did not expect there to the paparazzi. She said on Oprah that made a camp, and it seems to me to justify just that we see in that video.
 Surely it is true they made a camp for children and their cousins, but not comforted by the death of his father, but because I am convinced that Michael is gone and safe guarded to protect his life and his family.
They were sad because they did not see Michael  in a while (who knows if they have not already done so), but not because he died.
 If Michael had died, Khaterine would die.
 Oh God is more than evident.

Rachel, think about this...
The day of the "death" scene, the news and paps, media where camped up and down on Hayvenhurst Ave.  The next day also, as we saw Joe out there talking to them.  Inside the house, you know they were looking out at the paps, prob. telling the kids to get out of the windows..lol.  Katherine KNEW they were out there, how couldn't she?  The family were essentially prisoners in their home at that time.  She knew she'd be followed, and she was, that 's how they knew she was there.  They followed her out of the driveway!  
The reasons they wanted her watched though is what I wonder about.  I think in the beginning of this Katherine didn't want to do it.  She seemed slightly angry to me anyhow.  She is 80.  Taking on this role, her not being an actress, and plus all the attention that she'd avoided for 40 years, was now upon her and her home and life.  She was a key player and still is.  She looked very..well, just more perturbed, not even at the paps...but like she wanted to just say I don't want to do all this.  She didn't look sad, or hurt, or as if she even was MAD because of Murray.  Just like I don't want to play in this show.  But, she, I 'm thinking, followed Michael, loving him, and protecting him, and knows the reasons and the outcome.  (and now, money trail...)
I am positive she knew about the paps to say the least.

OH!!  I'm wondering, WHERE did the kids GO camping??  If it was in their yard, helicopters were overhead for days taking pics remember??  If it was out of the compound, they'd have been followed by the paps and press camping out there just like Katherine was.  What?  Did they camp in the house????  REALLY, I think these "stories" are simply clues we take at just face value.  Reason, it don't make sense, they couldn't have gone camping, they couldn't leave the house for the media was living outside.
Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:17:30 AM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 09:11:48 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Quote from: "Guest"
Nothing wrong with going out shopping after the death of a close loved one.  Everyone does his own thing, and because you don't think its right doesn't make it not for some.  Get real.

Reading your first sentence I thought you were joking... Nothing wrong with going shopping after the death of a close loved one? Yeah, if you consider it alright to either be cold or mentally disturbed, then there's nothing wrong with it at all.

I don't agree about what kind of reverence should be applied. It does not change the world that and how one soul is mourning. Mourning varies such as living and individuals just do it differently.
We had to lay our brother and husband to rest last summer. I went to a flee market after the ceremony. I enjoyed this very much. I had my brother in my heart strolling with me, wondering, smiling and it was just a very deep experience. I cried my eyes out at home.

As to Katherine, I would think she is a VERY strong personality. I admire her standing a lot despite I don't know her at all. She's a lady who knows exactly what the public should see and what belongs behind the walls of her private room. I never doubted a second that the Jackson family was in absolute control of what they wanted the public to see and hear.

I think there is no "should be like that" rule when it comes to mourning and celebrating a deceased one's life. Sometimes the honor can be to involve the person into one's life again, somethimes the honor can be to finally let go of the life of the deceased one.
It depends on several circumstances I'd say.

Btw. this is a very colourful and beautiful reverence summarizing the character and achievements of a deceased person in Ghana, Africa:
[youtube:22nm1mzd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4g2wGNGB1s[/youtube:22nm1mzd]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Death is a taboo in developped countries and our century only.
(That's why MJ's "death" could shatter so many souls.)
In other regions of the planet, death may cause a huge party.
It's all about personal beliefs and religious and cultural differences...
And in that sense, I was happy that my bro had come to complete peace now and had no more pains to endure and that made me happy for him and calm so that I could enjoy taking him with me on a flee market. Does that make any sense?

Given Katherine's strong JW belief, I cannot imagine that she would be giving herself away in public. The convincing part for me was that the paparazzi video was produced and commercialized as such, not Katherine being in the public's eye while shopping.

BUT...everyone in the family reacted as Katherine.  NO one cried ever.  Not Joe even and he is NOT Katherine nor does he have her faith.  Especially Michael's children!!!  Kids cannot stop tears...that tells a lot.  I think that had this all been true, Katherine would've turned to the witnesses and her children to cry.  But, her children, and MIchael's??  There would've been GRIEF upon the faces..not smiles, laughing....camping...JMO
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 09:13:51 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
I was shocked when I saw the pictures of Katherine shopping, NOT because Katherine is shopping, but because the paparazzi voltures were there already shooting pics. OMG what does it matter if Katherine is buying sleeping bags, hiking gear, a pasta pan, nail polish or whatever! Even when it's a few days after Michael's "death", it's HER thing, she's coping with it, whether she's grieving, worrying or feeling ok because Michael is ok.
I admire Katherine and I love her. She's been through so much and I believe she is a very dedicated mother, who's doing everything for Michael, even acting, after all he's been through. I think the Murray trial brings up sad and hurtful memories for her and not only for Katherine :(

She was followed there, right out of her driveway where the paps were camped out...remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 10:25:48 AM
We all have our opinions and my opinion is that people see what they WANT to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 11:09:42 AM
Quote from: Gema
Quote from: suspicious mind
it is all one big puzzle isn't it?

Too big  :lol:

I think it's bigger than anyone ever thought it would be. MJ's alive.  There are a lot of clues letting his fans know that he's still with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 23, 2011, 11:19:34 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "Gema"
I think that the video where Kathering is shopping sleeping bags was recordered before June 25th 2009

No I don't think it was, because the paps from TMZ were talking to her about being sorry about Michael's death....

Right, but still I think it is an staged video recordered before June 25th, like a must have video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 23, 2011, 02:02:41 PM
We all have our opinions and my opinion is that people see what they WANT to see.

Yes, many times people do just that. The difference is that some are aware of that fact, some less aware...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 23, 2011, 02:43:38 PM
I was shocked when I saw the pictures of Katherine shopping, NOT because Katherine is shopping, but because the paparazzi voltures were there already shooting pics. OMG what does it matter if Katherine is buying sleeping bags, hiking gear, a pasta pan, nail polish or whatever! Even when it's a few days after Michael's "death", it's HER thing, she's coping with it, whether she's grieving, worrying or feeling ok because Michael is ok.
I admire Katherine and I love her. She's been through so much and I believe she is a very dedicated mother, who's doing everything for Michael, even acting, after all he's been through. I think the Murray trial brings up sad and hurtful memories for her and not only for Katherine :(

She was followed there, right out of her driveway where the paps were camped out...remember?

Yes I remember and that made it even worse that these voltures are following Katherine & the family everywhere ! And yes I know that paparazzi is a part of their lives. Katherine was undoubtably aware that she was followed by the paparazzi and buying the sleepingbags could be a part of a plan or confusing the paps or whatever. I was just expressing my anger about the respectless paparazzi :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

February 23, 2011, 03:09:02 PM

Yes I remember and that made it even worse that these voltures are following Katherine & the family everywhere ! And yes I know that paparazzi is a part of their lives. Katherine was undoubtably aware that she was followed by the paparazzi and buying the sleepingbags could be a part of a plan or confusing the paps or whatever. I was just expressing my anger about the respectless paparazzi :x

I didn't seem angry or rude did I????  I'm NOT...sorry :))))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 04:10:59 PM

That is exactly opposite of what I do. I never analyze facts based on what I want that to be.
Let's assume Michael really died and that is Katherin's way to mourne and cope, go shopping. Unbelievable and my brain denied to get that, but let's say it is her way. Ok. What about the society, MJ's fans, friends reaction?. She should have though she goes to the public place,Target is a huge store always full of people, and her act can be understood as disrerspect to suddenly died son. SON & famous King of Pop, she could not ignore public opinion. What she shows with that move ? That she does not care Michael died,does not care about mourning fans all over the world, does not care her son is going through autopsy at the moment she is shopping as long as it helps her to cope?
I don't think so. It is possible only if she is extremely selfish and not normal woman IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

February 23, 2011, 05:39:39 PM

I didn't seem angry or rude did I????  I'm NOT...sorry :))))))

Oh no not at all fordtocarr :) Sorry, I was a bit driven by my emotions towards the paparazzi, I'm chill now :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

February 24, 2011, 04:27:47 AM
I agree with almost everything. Perhaps she knew the paparazzi were to following to her. But I dont know how to explain, even if she knows the showbussiness, she is no artist, but simply she is a mother. Set as her attitude changes even when she leaves the store. Inside is more relaxed, but when she is walking through the garage out she lowers her head, as saying "I want they notice that I'm hurt", but that's not the point.
I can see something in she very strange, weird, when she is walking through the garage, as she knows that someday the whole truth will out, and that someday we will know that Michael still lives, and he had to do all this for a reason.
 On the other hand, is not the same, a brother or a friend of ours dies, even a mother, unlike a mother to survive in life to a son. That's the worst that can happen to a person. The worst. Of course, I dont want to convict, and I think everyone is different. But this is true of any mother, and that's a reality and Khaterine  has a mother normal feeling, you only need to hear her talk about her children.
On the other hand,do not think it necessary to discuss that, do not think this site is to explain to who believes that a mother would not be devastated two days after the death of a son.
I think maybe if they made a camp, but I think it was indoors, but remember correctly, there are some photos of it somewhere.
 But that does not think it's important.
 Michael was ahead of his death, and he wanted to avoid it. That is my honest opinion. Michael has significant friendships and world power, and I think he knows too many things that affect the world, and what is more important is that he has always been willing to talk about it.
 So he was a nuisance for some people of power.
 I do not buy the explanation that Michael was addicted to any substance, especially in front of his children, and especially to be so stubborn not to get treatment. Just see how mature are his children, how someone thought that Michael would be sedated or grogi in their presence? I still trust him, I dont want to be fanatical, I simply turn to the obvious facts.
It's a whole hoax, which has some flaws, because it was quickly assembled at the last minute
I think only his parents know, his children (Paris and Prince, no Blanket, cause I think Blanket thinks he is out for a while) his brothers and not all of his family. The remaining friends, colleagues and others, but suspect it. But no concrete evidence. And everything is for his protection.

But this is just my opinion. And perhaps, be wrong. I just want to share with you all.

On the other hand, it is interesting how certain things fit together and yet are more than rare. I think everyone here  have seen this interview with Joe and  Khaterine. But invite you to do, because it is very interesting.

The change in the attitude of defending his son Khaterineabout to a Oprah is very obvious . When asked if Michael lied with operations why would not lie now, please look Khaterine face, she wants to kill with a look at that woman .... why now reveals to Michael before Oprah?
 It's strange. I do not know if I explained well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2011, 04:28:19 AM
I agree with almost everything. Perhaps she knew the paparazzi were to following to her. But I dont know how to explain, even if she knows the showbussiness, she is no artist, but simply she is a mother. Set as her attitude changes even when she leaves the store. Inside is more relaxed, but when she is walking through the garage out she lowers her head, as saying "I want they notice that I'm hurt", but that's not the point.
I can see something in she very strange, weird, when she is walking through the garage, as she knows that someday the whole truth will out, and that someday we will know that Michael still lives, and he had to do all this for a reason.
 On the other hand, is not the same, a brother or a friend of ours dies, even a mother, unlike a mother to survive in life to a son. That's the worst that can happen to a person. The worst. Of course, I dont want to convict, and I think everyone is different. But this is true of any mother, and that's a reality and Khaterine  has a mother normal feeling, you only need to hear her talk about her children.
On the other hand,do not think it necessary to discuss that, do not think this site is to explain to who believes that a mother would not be devastated two days after the death of a son.
I think maybe if they made a camp, but I think it was indoors, but remember correctly, there are some photos of it somewhere.
 Michael was ahead of his death, and he wanted to avoid it. That is my honest opinion. Michael has significant friendships and world power, and I think he knows too many things that affect the world, and what is more important is that he has always been willing to talk about it.
 I do not buy the explanation that Michael was addicted to any substance, especially in front of his children, and especially to be so stubborn not to get treatment. Just see how mature are his children, how someone thought that Michael would be sedated or grogi in their presence? I still trust him, I dont want to be fanatical, I simply turn to the obvious facts.
It's a whole hoax, which has some flaws, because it was quickly assembled at the last minute
I think only his parents know, his children (Paris and Prince, no Blanket, cause I think Blanket thinks he is out for a while) his brothers and not all of his family. The remaining friends, colleagues and others, but suspect it. But no concrete evidence. And everything is for his protection.

But this is just my opinion. And perhaps, be wrong. I just want to share with you all.

On the other hand, it is interesting how certain things fit together and yet are more than rare. I think everyone here  have seen this interview with Joe and  Khaterine. But invite you to do, because it is very interesting.

The change in the attitude of defending his son Khaterineabout to a Oprah is very obvious . When asked if Michael lied with operations why would not lie now, please look Khaterine face, she wants to kill with a look at that woman .... why now reveals to Michael before Oprah?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2011, 04:28:51 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2011, 04:41:19 AM
It is as if the family would like to make it clear that he is dead. When they know he is still alive. Only the are protecting him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions