Re: OMG Dr. Murray
February 22, 2011, 09:39:29 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
When I do a search for Dr. Murray in Houston, TX, I can not find his name on the listing of doctors in that city.

I am a medical transcriptionist who types for numerous hospitals all over Texas and I use this website all the time.

I find it odd that when doing a google search for "Conrad Murray" I can find numerous links stating that he has an office in Texas but yet when I use the search tool listed below he can not be found...see for yourself!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a second link that will take you to a listing of all doctors in Houston (not just by specialty) and you will notice that the only "Murray" on the list is Barbara Murray. If he were on here he should be listed after her.

Things that make you go HUMMMMMM    thank you for checking :))))  figured huh?

You are very welcome...Like I said, this is a website that I use on a daily basis to verify spelling of doctors names, specialties, etc and it just hit me that maybe I should look for him and then when I seen he was NOT there I knew I had to share that information.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

all4loveandbelieve

February 22, 2011, 09:43:31 PM
When I do a search for Dr. Murray in Houston, TX, I can not find his name on the listing of doctors in that city.

I am a medical transcriptionist who types for numerous hospitals all over Texas and I use this website all the time.

I find it odd that when doing a google search for "Conrad Murray" I can find numerous links stating that he has an office in Texas but yet when I use the search tool listed below he can not be found...see for yourself!!!!

Here is a second link that will take you to a listing of all doctors in Houston (not just by specialty) and you will notice that the only "Murray" on the list is Barbara Murray. If he were on here he should be listed after her.

Things that make you go HUMMMMMM    thank you for checking :))))  figured huh?

You are very welcome...Like I said, this is a website that I use on a daily basis to verify spelling of doctors names, specialties, etc and it just hit me that maybe I should look for him and then when I seen he was NOT there I knew I had to share that information.

Thank  you ="kdkennedy74 for backing my theory, well I should say my friend who is a doctor, theory. They cannot find anything on Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

February 22, 2011, 09:46:18 PM
PureLove
The calls were real. She made a couple of calls. But the point is, a FAKE medical license could have been prepared for Murray and he is possibly a fake doctor. It wouldn't be so hard to do it as Michael had a fake death report and autopsy. So, all4loveandbelieve friends are more trustable to me. If they checked it out and found out that he has no medical license, then he doesn't have any.
The place that girl called says he has a license, and the place  all4loveandbelieve's friends looked said he didn't have a license. Are there several places that investigators could or would look. If MJ's people were setting things up for a fake doctor Murray, did they overlook or deliberately leave holes for us to find, with some difficulty. I always think that MJ wants the clues to be hard to find, but not impossible. He means for us sleuthers to eventually find things.

I really feel they are trying very hard to make Murray seem like a great compassionate man. It sets up the opposing sides for a great theatrical courtroom drama.   MJ's fans against Murray's fans. MJ loves to tell a good captivating story, remember?  I mentioned on another thread about how strange it is for a doctor to kiss and hug his patients. But you know how with the starting Youtube video of Murray thanking his fans, how it was like MJ was speaking through him, I'm thinking here also that MJ often greets his girl fans with a hug and a kiss. I feel this Murray character somewhat morph to MJ.

Great info kdkennedy74! Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 22, 2011, 09:47:37 PM

Thank you so much for the research. I was wondering if you did it with Conrad Robert Murray? or with Robert Conrad Murray? He has two names as far as I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 22, 2011, 09:59:25 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
PureLove
The calls were real. She made a couple of calls. But the point is, a FAKE medical license could have been prepared for Murray and he is possibly a fake doctor. It wouldn't be so hard to do it as Michael had a fake death report and autopsy. So, all4loveandbelieve friends are more trustable to me. If they checked it out and found out that he has no medical license, then he doesn't have any.
The place that girl called says he has a license, and the place  all4loveandbelieve's friends looked said he didn't have a license. Are there several places that investigators could or would look. If MJ's people were setting things up for a fake doctor Murray, did they overlook or deliberately leave holes for us to find, with some difficulty. I always think that MJ wants the clues to be hard to find, but not impossible. He means for us sleuthers to eventually find things.

I really feel they are trying very hard to make Murray seem like a great compassionate man. It sets up the opposing sides for a great theatrical courtroom drama.   MJ's fans against Murray's fans. MJ loves to tell a good captivating story, remember?  I mentioned on another thread about how strange it is for a doctor to kiss and hug his patients. But you know how with the starting Youtube video of Murray thanking his fans, how it was like MJ was speaking through him, I'm thinking here also that MJ often greets his girl fans with a hug and a kiss. I feel this Murray character somewhat morph to MJ.

Great info kdkennedy74! Thank you!

Exactly. I do believe that Murray is not a doctor at all. But you know Michael loves contradiction. Nothing could be so obvious. This is his magic, his mystery. So I believe that he is leaving clues which are hard to find but not impossible just like you said. The drama part of the hoax was needed so Michael had to make it look real and also not so real for us to understand that this is a show also. Murray had to look like a doctor but he is not in real. And like you wrote Murray is like Michael in this movie. He is not guilty like Michael was not in his trial. The words he chose was Michael's during that youtube video speech. He loves his "fans", just like Michael does etc. And he is going to be a free man after the trial just like Michael did. The events are going on the same parallels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2011, 10:04:03 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I did the search using his last name but I did go back and double check just to be sure that I didn't miss anything and it didn't matter, he simply is not listed at all in the Houston Texas directory of doctors.
Thank you so much for the research. I was wondering if you did it with Conrad Robert Murray? or with Robert Conrad Murray? He has two names as far as I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 22, 2011, 10:07:45 PM
I did the search using his last name but I did go back and double check just to be sure that I didn't miss anything and it didn't matter, he simply is not listed at all in the Houston Texas directory of doctors.

Yes, you are right. I did it myself too. I found two Murrays with different names. And no Conrad Murray. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 22, 2011, 10:17:53 PM
Found here; [Via Google]
and here...same site...if you want to do it yourself just follow the prompts

Dr. Murray accepts 2 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas plans at Acres Home Heart & Vascular In 6826 W Montgomery Rd Houston, TX.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 23, 2011, 12:05:02 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 23, 2011, 02:23:30 AM
My new edited post...this is the video of Murray at church, and the foreign documentary crew following him everywhere.  I think that's where TMZ get their footage of Murray from.  I'm sure if the price is right, the will sell some pics and videos. ;)  ;)  ;)

Call me crazy, but I still think it was Murray at the private funeral in disguise..as the tall hatman., and I could have evidence to prove it...

[youtube:35vdwzxe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Q983-u ... re=related[/youtube:35vdwzxe]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 02:30:12 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
He is very close to his patients, which means that he is a caring person, beyond a Doctor focusing just on money.

I canĀ“t see that man "murdering" Michael.

Dr Murray isn't an evil man..I agree with you..IF Michael is really gone then I really believe that Dr Murray was set up in some way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 05:20:35 AM
If they really killed Michael then they made this video just to help get CM out of trouble. Its obvious thats its all planned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Grace

February 23, 2011, 08:43:54 AM
If a cover-up would be needed for a murder, there would be some money for some cops and some important persons, feeding the media with some story to create a fog and that would be it. For a cover-up it is vital that "swallowing the so-said hearsay" and "forgetting about other possibilities" is setting in rather quick after the incident. Important would be to trigger emotions and transport messages via emotions into the brains.

The fact that contradicting elements, "mishaps", "misfits" and "slip-ups" are happening again and again and messages are being "placed" in the web is speaking against a cover-up.
Either somebody wants to fuel suspiciousness and is counteracting to make a planned cover-up impossible or this permanent "it does not fit, does it?" attention seeking has a complete different meaning.

I do not believe in alternative one. Yes, we have seen that important videos, articles and photographs have been removed from the web (and thus have left "common" consciousness and memory), but eventually this board would not exist anymore if any knowledge about the obvious misfits would be disturbing to somebody.

A cover-up needs to be applied very quick so that the elements of truth cannot be discovered.
I think the longer the journey takes the more obvious it is that somebody has an interest to "keep us going" and is feeding us to hang in there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 23, 2011, 09:19:37 AM
Good post Grace :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 23, 2011, 11:41:03 AM
Good post Grace :)

Agreed  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal