PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: OMG Dr. Murray
February 25, 2011, 07:35:05 AM
Quote from: "pepper"
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Quote from: "Sweetangel"
Hello everyone

Weird Video

How usual is it that you get a Kiss from your Doctor, but see for yourself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Postet on 7. Feb. (giggle) Seven again.

Much love and peace to everyone.

Did he say : ''Making sure that I can make a difference, I love you all''  ??

Yes.  He said "Making sure that I can make a difference, okay? I love you all" (I think he slurs that last part together and actually says "Ilove ya'll")

hmm Make a difference like MAKE A CHANGE? Like his video on youtube, he is using Michael's words.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: OMG Dr. Murray
February 25, 2011, 08:13:08 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Grace"
Honestly, I don't think they care too much about us.

Grace, I'm trying to understand this. I might have got it wrong though. With "they" do you refer to the family? So you say, the family doesn't care about the believers and that is the reason why they keep the hoax forums open?

I was talking about every important person potentially being disturbed by hoax boards.
I am not coming to any conclusions about anybody and certainly not about the Jackson family.
Neither am I God to know what they are thinking or not nor would I find any pleasure in speculating about them.

Pure logic tells me when there's a plug to a pipe to stop water running through it, it will be used if someone wants the water to be stopped for which reason ever.
In this particular case the plug would be a decision communicated to a lawyer by a phonecall who writes a registered letter to a provider. It's a matter of 15 minutes. The plug would not be hackers sitting hours in front of a keyboard testing the efficiency of their brains.
That's my logic in this. Doesn't exclude that I am wrong.

I am also not giving a black or white "final solution" picture for individual relief who's bad or who's an angel, ok? That claim belongs to other persons and I dare saying I don't like this approach. Everybody has the right and the obligation to think for himself. This is quite difficult - especially since we are so used and conditioned to have others think for us - but it's the only path towards freedom.

If you ask my opinion, I think hoax boards are not important enough for bad or PR or commercial or tabloid media people to care (which might change). The boards are important enough for haters. They are important enough for Jermaine who reacted several times positively. They are important enough for good old Harvey who responded to some of our requests and because he linked to this board specifically. The rest is up to each one reading here.

That should be it for this aspect - I think we should return to the topic about DCM hugging and kissing his patients (patience).  ;)

I only asked if you wanted to mention family or others Grace. Thank you for the detailed explanation. :) I get you so well and I agree with you. And I do think the family cares about the believers because if they didn't they would have said there was no hoax around and Michael was gone for real. But they didn't say anything like that. And they could close down the hoax forums but they didn't do anything like that too. So it's all good. And yes, let's go back to Connie issue. "HE SAVED ME" lol  :D

purelove, you are absolutely right, they know all the forums. jermaine had twitted something on twitter, that we had written on this forum. I think i copy pasted into the jermaine twitter thread. They know we know that they know Michael is alive  :lol:  i wanted to put some humour into this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal