I came across this video about Tupac possibly faking his death.  It makes some good points.  Alot of the things that are analyzed here remind me of the things we are investigating about MJ's supposed death.  Talks about Tupacs interest in numerology as well and with the number seven.  The video also brings up differences in information reported and also questions Tupac last photo and autopsy photo were they real or fake.  Interesting video.  I also came across another video where Treach a close friend of Tupac is saying Tupac is still alive somewhere but they can't say because of the feds.  Kinda remind me of what Teddy Riley is doing now telling people that MJ still alive.  Here are the videos.
[youtube:22p0o1cu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sDB6Y8D6hw[/youtube:22p0o1cu]
[youtube:22p0o1cu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbgMiPQToc[/youtube:22p0o1cu]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting!  :shock: Those wheel rims are pretty obvious! But I don't want to wait as many years as Tupac's fans have been waiting...
I hope Elvis, Tupac and MJ will come back together next year!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Interesting!  :shock: Those wheel rims are pretty obvious! But I don't want to wait as many years as Tupac's fans have been waiting...
I hope Elvis, Tupac and MJ will come back together next year!  :mrgreen:

Yeah I wish MJ and Tupac could come back.  I definitely believe MJ still alive and I'm starting to be pretty convinced that Tupac is alive as well especially with videos showing evidence like this.  Honestly I don't believe Elvis to be alive.  I always felt he was really gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions